• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map of the Month - October 2009 [Voting]

Who should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Map Of The Month - October 2009 [Voting]

Intro:

You have until 1st November to vote for your favourite maps!

Entries:

sab - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5194567&postcount=9
Luck - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5195228&postcount=11

→goon
- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5190101&postcount=5

Rules:

Rules and Entry Form:
·You may only vote once per month.
·Asking or bribing others to vote for your map, will be dealt with accordingly.
·Creating new accounts to vote will be dealt with accordingly.
·Voting via the thread is not counted, only votes via the poll count.
·Don't complain that we didn't choose your map, believe me we have good reasoning.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
Years
Man it was a good run i was hoping i made it in at least top 3

Your map was barely an edit of Route 1...

And I can't believe I made it in! I thought for sure QuilavaKing's map would get in over mine. I voted for Luck though, his map is amazing.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Your map was barely an edit of Route 1...

And I can't believe I made it in! I thought for sure QuilavaKing's map would get in over mine. I voted for Luck though, his map is amazing.
Haha, I was sure you and luck would get in.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
(arrow)Goon should win. His map combines simplicity, while keeping the map sophisticated and enjoyable to traverse overall.
That, and he has less tile errors than me >.<

Dr. James

Experimenting
Years
I was concered, no one had voted for "sab." And it looks wonderful for me. Anyways, that' the one I voted for, because the other ones are too similar to the ones in the original games.

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
To be honest, I liked the part snow/part grass map the most.
From these three it is very difficult to choose one.
Sab used nice tiles, luck made a large map and ->goon made quite a normal, decent map.

So, because of the work, I choose Luck (he's got luck ;))

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I was concered, no one had voted for "sab." And it looks wonderful for me. Anyways, that' the one I voted for, because the other ones are too similar to the ones in the original games.
So you're voting for it just because of the palette/tiles?

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
I vote for Luck's because it looks very playable and natural, even though there are no palette changes. The mountains are very professional made.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Luck. Big. Ass. Map. It'd done really good too. Super complex(but still awesome). He has serious mapping skills gaiz.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
My vote goes to Luck, most of all because of the awesome playability of the map, but also because of the great mountain/river area. Despite the Border errors, this map is just... Awesome :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
All 3 maps are gorgeous, and all 3 would be fun to play. Problem is, I can't remember who I voted for >< I won't be shocked if any of the them win though. They are all very impressive.

AZI

Years
yeah all 3 maps are nicey but well as that i love maps wich has lot of fightning and i like fighting against water types im voting for map of LUCK =)

huge map with lots of random fights - this is what suits me ;)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'll vote for Luck's gigantic map. It really contains much infos.

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
I voted for Luck, I can't imagine the pain he went though making that map, It's brilliant to look at, but it's looks awkward and fiddly to make. >.<

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
@luck: your map is awesome! good work! but talking of it ingame, dont you think the south east part of the map will not be viewable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back