• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
"I'll try my best to do so!" Seth laughed back at her, as she announced she might give him a show anyway. 'Whew, she's not too upset about multiple stops...however...' Seth's thoughts stopped as did he. The bike rummbled to a hault, he gave Loryn a moment to step down into the sand of the open desert, there wasn't anything particular that was visable about the place. Returning his bike into 'boot mode' Seth stepped a bit away from Loryn and motioned her to follow.

Seth stopped when he neared a large rock. "This is the part I didn't want you to get scared of...please...d-don't judge me." He spoke slowly his eyes looking away from Loryn to the ground below. "I haven't even shown Rider any of this..and really I don't know why I gave you the opportunity so openly. Not many would understand, I don't think you will either at first." His eyes went back to meet hers. "Just trust me that nothing too horrible is going to happen...and promise to stay hidden, no matter what." Seth realized he would appear to be acting wierd so stopped there before moving away from Loryn, hoping she'd duck down behind the boulder as instructed.

"This is the first step of the real me...Catching Shadow Pokemon...you may peek, but stay down." Seth emphasised his words to let Loryn know just how serious he was.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn stepped down gently from the bike, and began smoothing her hair frantically as it was knotty from the wind. She returned her attention to Seth as he returned his boot to its usual form and began walking. She quickly followed, and fell in step beside him. They paused beside a boulder, and Loryn gazed at him questioningly.

Seth began speaking rapidly, first asking her not to be scared and judge him. Loryn shook her head reassuringly. "I won't judge you, don't worry about that." she paused as he continued speaking. Wait...He hasn't even shown Rider this? I thought they were really good friends? She met Seth's gaze as he looked back up at her. Loryn smiled slightly. "I trust you," she murmured, then quickly added: " And I promise I'll stay hidden."

She crouched behind the boulder as Seth yet again emphasized that she stay down. She gaze him a quick smile. "Okay, okay! I'll be fine." She was serious, as teasing as she was sounding right then. She didnt want to put her or Seth in danger.

Years
Seth smiled a closed mouth smile showing that he believed Loryn. He then paced out much farther from the boulder into a more open spot. He took his goggles off and tied them to one of the number of belts he wore. Closing his eyes he focused. 'I know your out there...you always are...this time...your MINE!' He shouted in his head then instantly lifted his gaze to the sky.

"OOOoaarghWahhhHH!!" Seth screamed literally at the top of his lungs, his voice was much different as it echoed, and sounded as if it could truly be the cry of a menecing unknown Pokemon. An invisable firey aura spun around his body as he howled again into the dimming light. His hair whipped violently, and soon Loryn, and even Iruko, who landed a ways away, could slightly feel the pressure he exserted. Roaring a couple more times Seth lowered his vision and panted heavily. He listend intently. 'GROOOON!' A far off Pokemon replied. "Heheh, I knew it..." Seth breathed letting out his Charmeleon. "Get ready buddy, tonights the night...Gotta give Loryn a show, back me up okay?" Seth looked down to the Fire lizard that spat out a small flame. 'Char.' The Pokemon nodded.

"AGGRON!!" The cry of the Pokemon was heard again this time much closer. Over a dune, Seth could see a cloud of dust, rapidly approaching. He lifted his left hand as a small silver blade streched out from his machine. 'She won't judge you...' Seth repeated in his head preparing for the Pokemon to appear.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"Ok Flygon, land a good ways away. I will not be able to hear them, but I can see them with my binoculars." I said.

Flygon quickly landed in the desert floor. There was a giant rock that they had stopped at. And it looked like Seth was warning Loryn to stay hidden. I watched on, in all honesty, it felt wrong. But I would do mostly anything for my sister.

I am glad he is trying to keep Loryn safe. I thought. Flygon was resting a bit. She was far from tired, but she knew that we could be flying for a while.

All of a sudden Seth screamed and I could hear it. He almost sounded like a pokemon himself. I could feel a slight pressure push down on me.

Holy hell! This is insane, I am far away and can still feel it!

I heard a Aggron cry. It was fast for an Aggron. I had to stop myself from running to catch it myself. It's power was amazing. I had fought many Aggrons in the past, but never one this strong. Through my binoculars, I saw Seth withdraw a small silver blade. Hmm, what is he going to do with that? I wondered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn clenched her fists as Seth shrieked into the sky. It didn't sound like him at all; it was almost as if he were a Pokemon himself. Loryn peeked around the boulder, eyes widening as Seth's hair whipped madly about his head. Yet, there wa no breeze. She suddenly felt a small amount of pressure against her, as if some invisible force was squeezing her. At this point she was becoming a bit frightened, but she couldn't run now. Her curiousity and fear for Seth's safety made her stay put.

Suddenly, a Pokemon roared back at Seth. Loryn shivered and her hand moved instinctively to Arcanine's pokeball, but she knew better than to release the fire-type Pokemon. Charmeleon had appeared in front of Seth, presumably to battle the unknown Pokemon. At least, it was unknown until it shouted its name into the desert as it approached in a sandy cloud. An Aggron, huh? Loryn thought, then turned her attention back to Seth as she noticed a glint coming from his hand. Her heart dropped as she realized what it was.

Years
It wasn't much longer until the Aggron came to an abrupt hault looking down at Seth with wicked eyes behind it's horn. 'Come to offer your life this time, human?' The Pokemon's thoughts could be heard as clearly as if they were spoken in Seth's mind. With his goggles at his side Seth could see the dark aura radiating from the massive Steel Pokemon. 'Heh, if only you were able to take it, huh?' Seth replied with a smile of confidence, though no actual words were spoken.

"AAGROON!!" The beast roared as a vicious Sandstorm was whipped up. The tiny particles stung into both Seth's and Charmeleon's bare flesh. The Pokemon swung it's large hand down in attept to crush Seth, then and there. However he rolled off to the side just in time lifting the silver blade back at his own eye level. "Charmeleon Flamethrower!" The Pokemon did as directed as shot out a stream of intense fire that disappated the sand that got caught. Aggron took the full of the hit but brushed it aside swinging at the Fire Lizard who mimiced it's Trainer and lept up blasting another stream of hot flame into the Aggron's face.

Seth took the opportunity to make his way swiftly around the back of the targeted Pokemon. He jabbed the blade up between the Steel plates of Aggron's back. The Pokemon called out in pain and lashed it's tail to knock Seth back, at least it tried. Seth immediately flipped a switch on his boot and the electric pads that allowed his bike to hover forced him up above the Pokemon's assult in a neat backflip.

With it's attention on Seth Charmeleon rammed his head into the Aggron's stomach pushing it back into another stab delivered by Seth. "Step two!" He shouted. "Taming a Shadow Pokemon!!" Seth managed to call but then was caught in the right arm by one of Aggron's back spikes as he spun around to face the Trainer. 'Insolent human! How many times have you tried to catch me?! And how many time did you fail!' Aggron screamed in Seth's head before shoving him back with it's horn.

He tumbbeld to the ground, but luckily the plate across his chest prevented Seth from being impaled. Getting quickly to his feet Seth looked at the gash on his right bicep. 'Damn it! Tonight will be different! Enjoy your last moments of freedom!'

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn shivered as she gazed at the menacing-looking Aggron. It seemed to almost be communicating with Seth as it stared down at him with dark eyes. Suddenly, the beast bellowed out and a Sandstorm kicked up. Loryn ducked behind the rock to avoid getting hit, and resorted to sticking her head around the rock whilst covering her eyes from the stinging sand. Charmeleon was commanded to attack with Flamethrower while Seth ran to the back of Aggron. Loryn looked away as he dove his blade into the huge Pokemon's back while it cried out in agony. I'm not judging...I'm not judging...

She returned her attention to the 'battle' as Seth called out. Big mistake. Seth was caught in the arm by one of Aggron's spikes. Against her will Loryn leapt to her feet in dismay, then quickly ducked down again as she realized what she'd done. It was only a moment! Nobody saw! she reassured herself, then cautiously peeked out again to continue watching.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
A sandstorm kicked up all around. Luckly I was wearing a full set of black clothing that covered my whole body, so I did not feel the effects. Also, Flygon was a ground type so it had no effect. Hell Flygon loved sandstorms. My main worry was how Loryn would handle it.

I looked through my tool again, but it was hard to see now. I could still see enough to tell what was going on.

Did he just stab that Aggron with that blade!? I thought in slight anger. Although Aggron was a steel/rock type, a stab in the right place could hurt, but not kill. I agreed slightly, but I still didn't agree completely. Aggron is a very dangerous pokemon if provoked, hell you don't even have to provoke them. I should know.... I thought back to some encounter with some Aggron.

I saw Loryn jump up real quick, and I got to my feet as well. Damn it Loryn, stay down! Your going to end up getting both of yall hurt! I thought to myself, though Seth had already been injured.

If Seth fails, I am going to have to jump in. Because the Aggron wouldn't stop. But Seth obviously knew what he was doing.

Last edited:
Years
Charmeleon rushed forward and tried to slice at the Aggron's weak point under it's chin, but a simple movement of it's head deflected the move and sent Charmeleon up into the air, expossed. A bright light formed inside of Aggron's mouth as it charged it's Hyper Beam attack. Seth noted with his perifrial vision that Loryn stood up, but only for a moment. He was however more worried about Charmeleon as he floated back to the ground. But just before he made contact with the desert floor the multi colored beam shot forth pushing Charmeleon meters back. The Pokemon lay still, as Seth roared running up to the Aggron rage in his eyes. He slashed at the Pokemon with his short blade succeeding in only creating metalic tings. The two conflicted with eachother for minutes. Aggron took a moment to charge, and started building another Hyper Beam. Seth rotated his body in mid-air and pressed the button on his boot again, the pads hummed as Seth drove the heel of his boot into the side of Aggron's face. Surprisingly with enough force to knock it's head down. The Hyper Beam was diverted, and exploded the ground benieth the collosal Pokemon knocking up a huge cloud of sand.

As the air slowly cleared, Seth stood battered an bruised from the shock of the Hyper Beam, next to Charmeleon who was back on his feet. Dropping an empty Hyper Potion bottle to the ground Seth held a steely gaze with the Steel Pokemon. Both huffed deeply, but Charmeleon was back to nearly full health. "Fire Blast!" Seth pointed as a huge star of fire washed over Aggron's weakend state.

Wobbling backward Aggron glared back at Seth. 'This isn't over, HUMAN!!' Aggron shouted charging up a third Hyper Beam. Seth opened the Pokeball dispenser on the shoulder of his Snag Machine and took out a Luxury Ball. 'I'm afraid it is...Next time we meet, let it be under better curcumstances....Loser.' Seth smiled as Charmeleon spat out another giant star of fire before Aggron had the opportunity to launch his move. Aggron fell onto his back and wriggled to get back up. Seth whipped the ball at the Pokemon as it was enveloped in a red light. The ball closed and began to shake vigorously. Seth's eyes were glued to it, knowing full well that the Luxury Ball had calming properties to Pokemon caught within it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn shrank back as Aggron began firing off numerous Hyper Beams, one of which knocked Charmeleon back and onto the ground. She had to fight against running out to help the injured lizard-like Pokemon, and instead gazed at him with a conflicted gaze. She really hated having to sit back and do nothing, but she knew it was far too dangerous for her to do anything. Seth knew what he was doing, and she trusted him. She just felt so guilty for just watching as he and his Pokemon got injured.

Thankfully, Seth had some kind of potion on him, so Charmeleon got right back up and hit Aggron with two continuous Fire Blasts. The Aggron fell to its back as Seth whipped out a Luxary Ball and sucked the Pokemon inside. Loryn craned her neck out farther to see if the beast would be caught.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Through the tool I could see Chameleon aiming for the weak spot under the chin. However Aggron deflected it and sent Charmeleon into the air. There was an explosion that shook the earth even where I was. Soon after another explosion occurred after Seth kicked Aggron. A huge cloud shot up in the air and I could no longer see. I almost ran toward them, but Flygon stopped me with her tail.

Finally the area cleared where I could see again and Charmeleon was back to almost normal. A fire blast shot forth and made contact with the Aggron. Seth threw a Luxury Ball and appeared to catch the pokemon.

Thank god... I think, hoping it is over. I take a deep deep breath and releasing it. The sandstorm had started to clear up and I had to drop back down to the ground quick along with Flygon or I would be seen out here in the desert.

(I am off for the night, yall can continue. I will catch up as if I was there. Though it might be a long, long post.)

Last edited:
Years
Seth watched the ball rock back and forth, it started to slow then he heard it. The chime of a successful catch as the red light of the button shut down. Seth stood mystified for a second as a wide smile slowly crept over his face. "Ahaha! Yes! And I couldn't do that months ago, why?" He lept with joy throwing his hands skyward, but quickly jerked them back down wincing in pain. He again looked at the injury he had on his right arm, he was bleeding worse than he thought. "Charmeleon" Seth order lowering himself to be a level with his Pokemon who spit a weak yet painful flame to seal the wound up. Seth groaned through clenched teeth thanking Chameleon before returning him to his ball.

Getting to his feet Seth moved over to the Luxury Ball and picked it up. It suddenly glowed white an teleported away. Seth limped the way back over to the boulder where Loryn hid. "Haha, I seen you get up..." He said weakly sitting down his back against the cool rock. "Now. Wanna go see him?" Seth asked without hesitation looking at the girl his eyes glinting with happiness, he tried so much to get that Aggron, and Loryn gave him the luck to finally succeed, or at least that's how Seth seen it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn's eyes lit up as the ball dinged with a successful catch. Seth lept for joy, and she couldn't help but giggle as he acted like an excited little girl. She grimaced slightly as Charmeleon sealed up his wound with a spit of fire, and turned around quickly when she noticed Seth was approaching. She gazed up at him with excited eyes. "Oh my gosh, that was amazing!" she squealed as he sat down beside her. "I was scared when I saw the blood, that's why I shot up, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Her expression turned worried for a second before she began babbling again. "But of course I wanna go see him!" She paused then quickly added, "Only if you're okay though."

Loryn's gaze fell on Seth's arm yet again, and this time her concerned expression stayed. It looked like it hurt, but she didnt think Seth was one to complain. He tries to act so tough... she thought, smiling inwardly.

Years
"I'm fine...I was a lot worse the last time I fought with him...Incompacitated me for two weeks." Seth announced placing a hand over his burn and winced again at the sting. "Luckily, Abra was able to teleport me back." He added with a smile at her getting slowly back to his feet. "Alright then you know the drill." Seth spoke as his boot, once again became the speedy hover-bike. He unstrapped his goggles from his belt and placed them back over his eyes again waving at seemingly nothing as he changed the indicator to another location. Before Loryn had the chance to get on Seth reached into his pouch and took out the over-sized red goggles he got from his dresser. "Here put 'em on." He instructed, yet his voice was casual. He kept the small cell-phone like item he had grabbed as well hidden, he wanted to surprise Loryn with his greatest achievement to date. He actually had a couple more surprises. He couldn't help but laugh as he pictured Loryn's face when she found out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn frowned slightly. "I guess I never realized just how dangerous this whole Snagging this was..." Her voice trailed off as she stood back up. Seth's bike formed from his boot again, and she sighed dramatically. She watched Seth wave his hands around with an amused expression. She figured it had something to do with the goggles he had previously strapped on, but he just looked silly to her.

Loryn gazed questioningly at the red goggles Seth handed her. She slid them on slowly, looking around her once they were fitted over her eyes. She turned back to Seth with a goofy grin on her face. "So, how do I look?" she laughed, adjusting the goggles as they slid down her nose.

Years
Seth chuckled alittle as Loryn put on the goggles. 'Is that what I look like?' He questioned humorously, but they didn't really look all that bad, just silly. "Stunning." Seth replied before thinking. "Uh, that is...well you know..not bad." He grinned shyly rubbing the back of his head as his face glowed alittle. 'Smooth move there man...Coulda just left it as that, she would have taken it as sarcassim.' Seth laughed before reaching up to the dials on each side of the goggles that were on Loryn's head. "Left acts as binoculars, you can zoom in and out depending on the direction you turn 'em." He informed while doing so to her head set. "Right is the menu display. You can turn it to shuffle through the list." Seth did so quickly so she couldn't read most of them. He stopped instinctively when she should see 'map' listed. "Then press the dial in to select." He demonstated as a map of Orre appeared before Loryn's eyes.

"System 001 over-ride pass code ZM44. Hand motion syncronization key 7746824." Seth spoke what must have seemed like nonsense. He then waved his hand about and as he did so the map that Loryn could see scrolled around. Picturing it backwards he 'double clicked' a spot and a small red indicator appeared where he did so. The area was in a green section on the map. "That's where we're headed next...it takes sometime to get use to them, but they're really quite useful." Seth spoke returning his hands to the handle bars shuffling himself forward so that Loryn could get on, again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn's face lit up a few shades redder at Seth's reply. "Well these goggles probably aren't the most flattering things," she quickly recovered and laughed it off. She gazed at Seth as he began working with the dials on either side of her goggles. "Uh huh...Left side zooming in and out, right side a bunch of gadgets..." she murmured, not exactly listening. She got the overall basics of it however, and finally snapped back to reality as a map appeared before her eyes. There was a little red dot that showed where they would be going next. Loryn blinked then nodded quickly as she took it all in.

Seth moved forward on his hover-bike to make room for Loryn. She quickly adjusted her goggle settings back to normal so she could see, and climbed back onto the bike behind Seth. She wrapped her arms around his waist yet again, but felt no embarrassment this time.

Years
Taking off, but not nearly the speed Loryn was probably expecting Seth clenched his teeth when she put her arms around him squeezing a multitude of his bruises. But he held the pain back and proceeded a little faster. It was now almost dark and the stars began to litter the cloudless sky. The moon wasn't full but in one of it's larger phases. Seth looked at the map that he still had displayed. "Syncronization cancelation code 7746832." He spoke so that the item on his left hand lost control over Loryn's goggles. She wouldn't beable to catch what he said do to the wind but the computer in her goggles would.

Seth remained quiet the remainer of the way, not really knowing what to say. Soon the two were passing through trees and lucious shrubbery rather than sandy wastelands. In the distance a few 'empty' building could be seen, however Seth turned down a dirt path. When he came to a clearing at the base of a cliff-side a waterfall roared into a clear pond he stopped the bike. "Here already..." He spoke waiting for Loryn to step down.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn gazed up at the stars as they went, happy to be going at a slightly slower speed. The moon was almost full, and she found herself admiring the sky more than checking out the scenery around them. The pair were quiet, but Loryn didn't mind. When she finally did look down, she noticed the trees and shrubs becoming more and more common. A few buildings stood tall and empty in the distance, however Seth turned down a dirt path away from them. They came to a stop at a clearing at the base of a cliff. Loryn stepped off the hover-bike and looked around, awestruck. A waterfall roared down into a clear little pond nearby.

"It's beautiful..." Loryn whispered, as if her voice would shatter the stillness of the scenery around them. She took a step toward the waterfall and gazed up at it silently. The moon reflected its white face into the pond below.

Years
"Isn't it...?" Seth asked stepping as his bike converted back into an overly large brown boot. He took moment to take in the familiar sceanery while actually just allowing Loryn to enjoy the moment. "Come on best part is inside." Seth announced moving around the pond to the Waterfall. 'S*** this is gunna hurt alot more than usual.' Seth cursed mentally passing benieth the rushing water. Indeed it did, but nothing he couldn't play off. He put his hand on the cave wall and felt around a bit before flipping a switch that lit up the area behind the waterfall, revieling a sturdy metal door.

Seth opened a small hatch and a computer screen stretched out with an outline of a hand. Putting his right hand over it a quick scan zinged over his prints and slowly the door opened with a rather loud rumble, enough so that it almsot over powered the waterfall. Just to show how durable the door truly was. Inside was a lit corridor that lead down into an opening. Seth moved down the way leading Loryn to where a huge computer monitor was hanging on the side of the cave, accented by many smaller screens, and multiple wires strung out around the stalagtites. On the center of the floor was a circular platform. Seth stepped aside allowing Loryn to pass by and snoop. "This is actually where I like to call home...nobody but you knows about it..." Seth announced his voice quietly echoing through the cave. He tried to argue with himself again as to why he made the deal with Loryn knowing full well that she'd win her battle, but came up blank, as he watched the girl with a modest smile.

Back