• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X or Y?

Which version will you get?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 37 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRiddler

Rouge
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I feel like I need to see more pokemon for each game before I make a decision

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Y because of Yveltal, and because I usually play the "secondary" Pokemon game when they come out. (i.e. Pearl, White, etc.)

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
None. They don't appeal to me. Thats my opinion, if you guys disagree, then do so.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
I shall be getting X because I want that deer legendary!

Hopefully they don't do a switch like Black/White. I bought white because I wanted Reshiram, but of course, I got Zekrom.

Next time, I bought black 2 so I'd get Reshiram. -facepalm- Of course, you get the other legendary. I'm researching my games before I buy them from now on.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
None. They don't appeal to me. Thats my opinion, if you guys disagree, then do so.

We've barely seen any information and you're already deciding they don't appeal to you? It seems a bit soon to be coming to that conclusion lol.

Anyway, I think it's too early for me to decide what game I'd get but based on the little we know, I would be inclined to go with X because I adore Xerneas.

Years
At the moment, the only version exclusive things to be revealed are the legendaries and I personally prefer Yvetal or however you spell him... so at this point, Pokemon Y.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
For my first. My brother already called dibs on X so that means I'm getting Y. Which is funny since my brother has always gotten the red game when it was available. XD

Red/Blue, He got red, I got blue.
Ruby/Sapphire, He got Ruby, I got Sapphire.
Fire Red/Leaf Green, He got Fire Red, I got Leaf Green.

Now he wants the blue game Pokemon X XD

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I'm getting Y because I normally get the second named game.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Idk, what to buy for now, But I prefer Xerneas so probably X. Don't have a stable decision since I don't know the version differences and all those other stuff. I'll wait until a month before the release before I decide what I'll get :3

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
X or Y?

i know theres not enough info at this point to for sure make a decision but which are you leaning towards getting?

Years
I'm kinda shocked more people seem to be voting X. (not a bad thing) Personally I have never really liked any of the deer pokemon. Birds are way cooler in my opinion, so ill be getting Y and then maybe x but not till i can pick it up second hand.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Y, those wings of the legendary look awsome. I don't see anything powerful about a deer(my opinion).

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
I'll probably pick X. As awesome as Yveltal looks and sounds, I always choose the slightly more dominant version(which is usually the version first mentioned in the pair.) like how I always have been doing in the previous generations(FireRed, Diamond, Black, Black 2), except for some few (Sapphire and SoulSilver). It seems more comforting for me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am getting Y first then I might get X sometime later. I like Y's legendary a bit more n_n

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I want Y for two reasons: 1. I think Y is a cooler letter than X. 2. I like Yvetal better than Xerneas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back