• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should have heard me on Skype when I first watched the last Tales of Symphonia episodes. 8D /brick'd

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
66. PM me the chat log plz, this sounds enticing now.

<Started playing Katawa Shoujo again and preparing to watch Guilty Crown soon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah, it was a voice chat. I could see if Went still has the video of my squeeing for twenty six minutes (it was until he had to leave) but as for a chat log that's basically non-existent.

However I do have a pretty epic convo from a little before I watched the episode.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
68. I still need to get a mic for Skype chat tbh, then again I sound like a 40 year old smoker nowadays lol.

Things on Skype have been pretty dead on my end sadly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Gamecube version has only three while the PS2 version (that was never released outside of Japan) had at least one for each of the main characters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Abyss is pretty long especially if you go and work on side-quests as well. Several of the nice side-quests (such as the replica chamber) you can't do until the second playthrough though.

Speaking of playing Tales of Games I need to replay more of Symphonia. I really want to at least go through one more round of that before June.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Depends on the game. Most are great from what I've seen/played/been told. Symphonia ranks up there as one of if not my favorite JRPG (is arguable with KHBBS and FFIV, as well as possible FFX)

I thoroughly enjoy them though. I got sucked into Symphonia immediately :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gamecube - Tales of Symphonia
PS2 - Tales of the Abyss || Tales of Legendia
Wii - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
3DS - Tales of the Abyss
Xbox 360 - Tales of Vesperia
PS3 - Tales of Graces

All (well most. There is one or two for the PS1 iirc but they're extremely rare. So rare I can't exactly quite remember which Tales of Games they were other than Phantasia) the Tales of Games that have been released outside of Japan. Least the mothership titles + DOTNW. There are also several spin-off games for the PSP.

Years
Those early mothership titles on the PS1 probably got released on Game Boy Advance outside of Japan, too. I can only confirm that Tales of Phantasia got ported to GBA and translated, though, since it's the only one I've personally seen.

And now I just made myself want to play certain video games at 1 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back