• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm glad you reconsidered. :P But like I said, if you need to take time off, do so! No one's stopping ya. :P

Glad to see you back btw <3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2022
A Wild Spheal Appeared!!

Hey All!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on, BUT some AWESOME news is HERE!!!!. 1:I'm back AGAIN and PERMENANTLY 2:Your looking at a soon to be Navy SEAL, the us navy and seals were here in lil ol SA and by my dads farm and saw my shot with a 50. Cal rifle and gave me an invite,oh........ Did I tell you guys I shot an ostrich? Well I got that out of my system, I'm also real keen for Pokemon X and Y(ill be getting y)
Peace out :D
Fong

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I wouldn't trust you with a gun... You shot a fifty cal EPIC...
Welcome I like you already

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2022
Thanks :D the recoil on it was intense but worth the kill, except I got a permanent idiot cut on my forehead from holding my face too close to the rifle scope. I also couldn't use my arms for 2 days,but seeing that carcass of an animal was great. Dang its good to be back:)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey All!
I'm really sorry I haven't been on, BUT some AWESOME news is HERE!!!!. 1:I'm back AGAIN and PERMENANTLY 2:Your looking at a soon to be Navy SEAL, the us navy and seals were here in lil ol SA and by my dads farm and saw my shot with a 50. Cal rifle and gave me an invite,oh........ Did I tell you guys I shot an ostrich? Well I got that out of my system, I'm also real keen for Pokemon X and Y(ill be getting y)
Fong

Congrats on your upcoming decision! My friend's brother is a navy seal as well. I'm sure with the right training you'll be prepared for boot camp and be given your very first mission. I'm sure being a navy seal is such a rewarding experience for you, and I wish you the best of luck! <3 Welcome back, btw, and I hope you stick around. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2022
Thanks for the encouragement:D, infact when I'm 16 they take me to a pre-boot camp for light training and then I sign a contract and then when I'm 18 and then they fetch me. Plus they picked my position as a sniper so ill be safe in the back lines.

Years
Folks, I'm here to say...I have returned. That's right, I'm back.
Thanks to my easy schedule at school, (As well as the fact that I hardly have any homework in my classes this year.) I hope to be active at least every day.

Years
I'm (somewhat) back, I wasn't really gone, but I was more quiet than usual. I decided to halt posting as much to deal with things, but I'm back to full action for the meantime.

So, hi again.

Hi again Sonic! Oh how glad I am to see you again! <3

Hey All!
Fong

Muffiiin... I missed you a lot as well. :D Do hope this time you'll be here for a long while to come.

Folks, I'm here to say...I have returned. That's right, I'm back.
Thanks to my easy schedule at school, (As well as the fact that I hardly have any homework in my classes this year.) I hope to be active at least every day.

Welcome back, Jacob! That's great to hear. School's a pain in the butt but luckily I've had relatively easily schedules so far throughout college myself~

Years
HELLO! I've just got back from a super ridiculously long hiatus. I graduated high school and I'm over half way done with uni. I'm pretty much just on for getting in contact with old friends (and new, if you want to be!). See my profile. :)

Years
HELLO! I've just got back from a super ridiculously long hiatus. I graduated high school and I'm over half way done with uni. I'm pretty much just on for getting in contact with old friends (and new, if you want to be!). See my profile. :)

Oh look a fellow Aussie!

Welcome back to PC, and while we haven't ever met yet that could all change soon. I was obviously not around when you were last active (I joined in 2011) but it's never too late to start getting active again and make some new friends! A lot has changed during the 5 years your account existed, like new sections getting created, new staff appointed and such but still the same old PC you know.

Hope to see you around again!

Years

Welcome back! You seemed to have been around before my time so I don't remember you, but I do hope you'll find all the old friends you're looking for. Hopefully uni has been going well for you as well.. I'm officially in my fifth year starting this semester and if all goes well it should be my last. /o/

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys... I must say that I'll leaving PC for a while, and I'm unsure when I'll back. Sorry if I'm giving you guys, or PC Battle Server some hard time... Farewell...

I might watching over PC on occasion, and might back if I'm ok now.

Sirfetch’d

Guys... I must say that I'll leaving PC for a while, and I'm unsure when I'll back. Sorry if I'm giving you guys, or PC Battle Server some hard time... Farewell...

Sorry to hear this, Windy and I will miss you dearly. I hope you decide to return soon :)

Years
Hello everyone, i have returned after quite the time, and changed my account as my other email has been hacked. Anyways i think my previous account was called Latios-97 or something? Anyways, i'm back and glad about it :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Welcome back! At least the 97 is still the same haha. Nice to see people returning :3

In case people didn't notice :<

[supporter]SwiftSign[/supporter] -> Magic Fox

I wasn't kicked out or anything ;) feel free to re-add me to your friend lists.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello everyone, i have returned after quite the time, and changed my account as my other email has been hacked. Anyways i think my previous account was called Latios-97 or something? Anyways, i'm back and glad about it :D

Welcome back man! It's unfortunate your email was hack, but glad that's all been solved and that you're back. :)

Years

Awww, Windy! ;_; We'll all really miss you. Hope you can come back to us soon!

Eep.. that's awful, sorry about your e-mail. Welcome back, though, Draft. :D

Welcome back! At least the 97 is still the same haha. Nice to see people returning :3

In case people didn't notice :<

[supporter]SwiftSign[/supporter] -> Magic Fox

I wasn't kicked out or anything ;) feel free to re-add me to your friend lists.

Awesome new name, Peter~ lovin' your shiny new self!

Years

Sorry to hear about that Windy :( You will be missed here by a certain Servine, but feel free to return whenever you wish, and we're always at the battle server if you need us there too :)

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I'm posting here on behalf of PokégirlRaichu... She quits Pokécommunity. She said she doesn't have time for it.

Back