• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
So with version update 2.1 around the corner and my old thread archived, starting a new one cause I honestly can't get enough Final Fantasy~

Do you play? Have you heard of it? What is your main class? What Soul do you intend to get? What jobs to you hope they add?

What do you think about the 2.1 updates? (Housing, Crystal Tower, Wolves Den, and Job rebalancing)

Currently rocking Cactaur with my Arcanist. Still don't know which branched Soul job I'd like to play more, Summoner or Scholar.

So I finally got my choice of which Job class I wanted to take and I chose Summoner. I have a thing for choosing classes with minions.

And for those that didn't know what is included in the 2.1 update:

A new instance Dungeon. 32 man raid which is 3 parties of 8 people. A Classic throwback to an iconic Final Fantasy location. We explore from the bottom to the top with the group. New gear prizes to be added in with this dungeon.

Housing, namely Free Company housing, introduces ways to give more EXP for the craftsmen classes as well as a new home point. You can buy three types of homes, Small, Medium and Large. Decorations and utilities make for a lot of customization within the houses. There are to be a lot of bonuses for housing both Company and individual when the individual housing comes out.

Wolves Den is the PvP aspect of FFXIV ARR. Test your mettle against fellow adventurers and see who is the top dog in the arena.

Classic boss Good Ol' King Moggle Mog. Another throw back but this time to FFXI. An Iconic Boss fight remastered and brought back. Gear is supposed to be fairly up there.

Class and Job rebalancing. Some jobs became overshadowed by others in the same ranking (Warriors), some have a little more use than other builds (Mage DPS opposed to Physical Melee DPS), and some need readjustments for their skills to balance out a little more (Dragoon). There is supposed to be some balancing out amongst all the classes and Jobs so one doesn't have more focus as others.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I've only played it during the Beta, where I tried out both a human and a cat persona. >.<; I can't really remember much about it. I tried out the Gladiator, Mage, and Arcanist roles. I only got to level 15 or so. It become pretty boring, but I imagine they wouldn't showcase any of the areas/enemies in a Beta. Do you think it's worth playing?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I played beta since back then I was going through a beta fanatic phase I even got into a certain MMO hehe. I am really not into the current way Final Fantasy games have gone being all futuristic. If it goes F2P I will probably get into it again.

Years
Patch 2.1 just recently arrived! Yeah, I play as well. Just started on my free trial which will end in about two weeks, and so far I love the game. Main class right now is Pugilist and just started on Culinarian. I think it's fun the way they give you so much to learn after finishing your class quest at a certain point.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I play on 3 different servers, Cactaur, Zalera and... one i recently started, I Play Black mage on Zalera and a Lancer on Cactaur.

I mostly play different servers because all my friends play on different ones. Zalera is where my guild form an old game plays, Girlfriend plays on the new server we started yesterday and few older MMO friends play on Cactuar.

I personally love the Lancer the most out of all the ones I play. Just the most fun to me so mostly playing their, Can't wait to test out the PVP as I am a huge pvp player, especially in GW2 I was never found PVE Always doing the world v world and things haha. Can't wait till they add more things.

I play the PC version, tried BETA on the PS3 and just wasn't a fan and think realistically it should be played on a PC as it just feels better to play MMO games on PC over a console.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I did Titan's mission last night and it was hard as freakin hell. OMG. Hardest boss fight I have ever had, no lie.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I kind of want to get into this. Is it worth the money? Also kind of worried that my poor laptop won't take it - although saying that it managed GW2 pretty well.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I kind of want to get into this. Is it worth the money? Also kind of worried that my poor laptop won't take it - although saying that it managed GW2 pretty well.

I believe its worth the money. This is the first MMO that has me completely absorbed into the game enough to bother to learn the background history within the game.

Also the producers have left us some juicy hints as to what we can expect in update 2.2.

Work on the PlayStation 4 is full steam ahead, but needless to say, we're already waist deep in work for patch 2.2 as well. Leviathan is preparing to unleash his fury on Eorzea, new quests, items, and recipes are being added, and the Binding Coil of Bahamut will see additional twists and turns. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the keyword for 2.2 is looking to be "Maelstrom."

From fan events to world tours, we have big plans that are going to blow you away as we work to put the XIV in 2014. We hope you all will enjoy the many new adventures waiting around the corner this year.

Some of the fans are already clamoring about the possibility of the Corsair or Pirate class seeing as the keyword for the update seems to be Maelstrom. The Maelstrom is the Grand Company in charge of Limsa Lominsa and is rulled by sea bearing folks. They have a prime navy and are constanly plagued by Pirates and Buccaneers. (two old FF classes) The leader of the Maelstrom is Merlweb, a Roedagyn who wields two flintlock pistols (Corsair from FFXI)

With Leviathan over the horizon and the ultimate battle against the Lord of Whorls as his followers proclaim him, these two sea fairing classes would be perfect additions which is getting a lot of people excited for that possibility. (Note its not set in stone, just a huge fan theory since there is barely anything to go on. XD

Either way I'm almost to 50 so I certainly cannot wait to challenge the new Primal Lord.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sounds very exciting, from videos I have watched it looks like it's good, fairly intuitive gameplay as well.

And it's pretty as hell.

Unfortunately, since work starts soon, I might wait until closer to summer before buying and having to pay monthly :(.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Took a few screenshots of an area that I really couldn't kill much in XD

Not sure how large these are so I'll spoiler them.

Spoiler:

And one of me killing some Fairie Mushrooms for an ingredient they drop.

Spoiler:

I plan on using one of the first two as my desktop image. I kinda want to do Dungeon runs and take a few screenshots.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
The more I play this game the more I fall in love with it. The places, the graphics, the story, the instances, just a truly amazing game.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, Xander, your latest blog entry makes me want to try out this game, which I am downloading it now as we speak! It looks amazing. <3
I'll probably buy the game next week. c:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ah, Xander, your latest blog entry makes me want to try out this game, which I am downloading it now as we speak! It looks amazing. <3
I'll probably buy the game next week. c:

I haven't even gotten to the 2.1 stuff yet XD They added a good bit in 2.1 and soon they'll bee updating to 2.2 with a new Primal boss fight.

Final Fantasy has me falling in love with MMOs all over again~

I kinda plan to get some more screenshots of general play in as I go through cause its kinda fun.

I also might as well keep this thread as up to date as I can with news posted on the Lodestone.

This was posted on January 1st:

Hello there, everyone. FFXIV: ARR Producer and Director Yoshi-P here to wish all of you a Happy New Year!
Just over four months ago we released FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, and even now we're overwhelmed by the incredible reception it has received. On behalf of myself and the entire team, I'd like to thank you all for your continued support.

December 17 saw the release of the game's first major update. Patch 2.1—A Realm Awoken, introduces various new ways to adventure in Eorzea, including new main scenario quests, the Wolves' Den, free company housing, beast tribe quests, the Crystal Tower, treasure hunts, and much more.

Now that holiday season has arrived, I've had time to enjoy a bit of raiding in the Crystal Tower, dungeons via Dungeon Roulette, and putting players to sleep in the Wolves' Den (lol). While I haven't had time to play hard core, I've finally managed to make it to Turn 5 in the Binding Coil of Bahamut. With my first of many overseas business trip coming up next week, you can be sure I'm going to enjoy Eorzea to the fullest while I still have time.

But enough about the past—let's talk about what's in store for 2014. And what a fitting year for the fourteenth installment of FINAL FANTASY! The PlayStation 4 will be releasing here in Japan on February 22, a date which will also mark the beginning of beta testing for the PlayStation 4 version of FFXIV: ARR. Preparations are well underway, and we want to make sure that PlayStation 4 users around the world can get right into the action with no need to apply beforehand. Boasting the new Share feature and Remote Play with the PlayStation Vita, the planned April release of the PlayStation 4 version should be a momentous occasion indeed!

Work on the PlayStation 4 is full steam ahead, but needless to say, we're already waist deep in work for patch 2.2 as well. Leviathan is preparing to unleash his fury on Eorzea, new quests, items, and recipes are being added, and the Binding Coil of Bahamut will see additional twists and turns. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the keyword for 2.2 is looking to be "Maelstrom."

From fan events to world tours, we have big plans that are going to blow you away as we work to put the XIV in 2014. We hope you all will enjoy the many new adventures waiting around the corner this year.

But...what's this? As we ring in the new year with the realm's awakening, it would seem another passage from the journal of a certain legendary Eorzean hero has been uncovered...

02f0ecc80924722ce26cbb26c3a609881ccfdfb3_0.png

What dark forces will Eorzea's Warriors of Light face this time? You'll find out as the story unfolds throughout the year. May 2014 be a year of grand adventure for you all!

This has sparked quite a lot of interest on the forums. The most notable discussion in based on the Journal post (the stone slab thing). It seems to highlight a possible hint to what we should expect as major content update along side the Leviathan Primal Battle.

New class and Job discussion has resurfaced, this time centering around the Musketeer and Corsair Class and Job. While others seem to have points favoring other possible Job classes Knight and Templar as well as the ever growing talk about Dark Knight. Musketeer seems to have more weight in it with the discussions.

A recent post has turned a lot of the discussions in a new route. The talk now is about Hybrid Class system. (Tank/Healer/DPS) Classes so far only fit into one of those Roles.

Class system:
Marauder and Gladiator = Tank
Conjurer = Healer
Lancer, Archer, Pugilist, Thaumaturge, Arcanist = DPS

Job system
Warrior(Maurader) and Paladin(Gladiator) = Tank
White Mage(Conjurer) and Scholar(Arcanist) = Healer
Dragoon(Lancer), Bard(Archer), Monk(Pugilist), Black Mage(Thaumaturge), and Summoner(Arcanist) = DPS

Yes Arcanist has 2 job classes and unlike the others so far it is the only essential Hybrid where it can become either a Healer (High ranked healers I might add) and DPS as a Summoner. Arcanist were the beta for Hybrid classes so there is a lot of potential with Hybrids. The overall goal is to be able to have Character classes that can pick up the slack should issues in a raid happen, such as the healer dies, the Hybrid Healer can take up for the healer until the Healer themselves manage to get back on their feet. (Summoner is the only other class I know of that gains the same Raise bonus that healers have...that is to say being able to use revive during battle.)

I'm hoping that the Hybrid is true, though I'd rather that be the product of an expansion rather than an update. I'm hoping the Musketeer are added, though it brings a little imbalance what with 6 DPS classes to 2 tank classes and 1 healer class. Job wise it still upsets the balance slightly though 2:2:6 isn't horrible...there are just way too many DPS classes right now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
I've been wanting to play this game. I've watched the game play and whatnot. I have to admit I'm in love. Do you guys recommend it?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I've been wanting to play this game. I've watched the game play and whatnot. I have to admit I'm in love. Do you guys recommend it?

1000x yes~

News update:

January 25th is the 12th Letter from the producer.

Themes
Enjoy a sneak peek at patch 2.2!
Learn about the coming of Leviathan, the next primal that adventurers will face off against.

Catch a glimpse of the Ruins of Amdapor*, where players will delve deeper into the mysteries of this lost civilization.
* Dungeon name is subject to change.

Check out what new twists await in the new turns of the Binding Coil of Bahamut.

Discover what new cases await the ever-discerning eye of Hildibrand—agent of enquiry, inspector extraordinaire.

Assistant Director Hiroshi Takai will make an appearance to talk about the game's design and answer burning questions from our players.

PlayStation 4 Report
Get the latest information on the release of the PlayStation 4 version!

Miscellaneous Announcements

And the main topics they intend to touch up on:
Leviathan
Binding Coil of Bahamut
Ruins of Amdapor
Questions for Assistant Director Hiroshi Takai

Too long of a wait TTwTT

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
A Realm Awoken 2.15 update

This is basically the median patch to set up for the 2.2 Patch which will have a few questions answered in a few days:

For those that play but don't check the main forums/site or for those keeping their eyes on the game but haven't started playing yet.

More Beast Tribe quests for the daily quests.

FATEs spawning rates were increased.

Added a new Housing decoration based on a boss from the Crystal Tower as well as new Aetheryte Crystals that can be placed in a home to allow all who attune to it to Warp to Guild home.

Changes to PvP were also made:

The PvP action Weapon Throw will trigger additional effects regardless of positioning.

Arcanist and Summoner can no longer use the spell Resurrection.

The status effect Disease no longer inflicts the heavy effect.

In order to prevent unbalanced party compositions when using the duty finder, the following changes to party requirements have been made only for the Wolves' Den.

Tank, Healer, 2 DPS --> Tank, Healer, Melee DPS, Ranged DPS.

The cost of Status Resistance Materia was lowered.

Sales price of some items were increased.

Gathering GP has had some changes made:
Players will now also accumulate GP when playing as a Disciple of War, Magic, the Hand.

GP will no longer reset when changing to a non-gathering class.

With the 2.15 update, two bonus event quests have been added. These are cross over quests with Final Fantasy 11 featuring the ever popular, mad mage Shanottoto and her crazy antics and Dragon Quest 10 which is an MMO for the Wii U currently in Japan only. The Dragon Quest events allows you to fight against some of the Iconic Monsters and receive an iconic NPC mask.

Its going to shape up to a fairly eventful week for Final Fantasy 14.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I actually quite like this new update, love the changing of the party's so you can't have 2 ranged DPS.

Have been finding the use of the PS3 to be terrible TBH, It is no way as good as the PC version especially when your tanking its a nightmare to be able to see everything with the slow moving cameras. GF tried tanking ifrit yesterday and wasn't easy, then again she isn't a PS3 player so its brand new to her.

Haven't hit the truly hard instances yet however so we will see how that goes once we hit 50 xD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I've been 50 for a few days now and I'm trying to work my way into the higher level dungeons. I have all of the Hard Mode dungeons unlocked, need to find the Hard Mode Primal fights, then finish the 2.1 story missions~

Also trying to work on my Artifact weapon....Chimera is pure evil.

I also play on the PS3. A few people never even notice, though I don't tag monsters being a DPS and Healer as my main jobs. I even out battle a few PC users so its really just person and not so much the method of playing.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Quick Questions from the Producer Letter Live:

Today was the day for the first sneak peek to the new 2.2 Content. I am looking for the videos for those that may want to watch, but for now I will copy over the Q&A section:

• Q1: Despite the implementation of a role bonus, tanks still remain in short supply. Are you looking into any countermeasures for this?
    • A1: Looking at the data, we've found that there are quite a lot of tanks around level 40. While we are not sure whether or not these players will decide to continue leveling tank roles, and making it their main job, the actual numbers are increasing. If the supply of tanks remains low, we will look into introducing a special mount to help incentivize them.
  • Q2: Please tell us your thoughts about what's going on with the new content that was added in patch 2.1. Also, which direction are you planning to go in the future updates?
    • A2: After the release of patch 2.1, we encountered an issue wherein the pop rate of the FATEs were extremely low, so we worked quickly to address that. Also, it seems that many players are finding the new dungeons too difficult, so we are currently monitoring the situation and will consider adjusting the difficulty. As for PvP, while we made some adjustments in patch 2.15, we plan to continue to make adjustments in the future. We are currently monitoring all content and plan to make adjustments if necessary. Please stay tuned!
  • Q3: What are you planning for the mechanics of battle content to be added in the future?
    • A3: Attention is easily focused on the difficulty in recovering during Titan extreme mode if you fall off, but it's been created so that if you learn the patterns and follow them closely you can clear it. There will be mechanics such as this where you can memorize and clear content, and we'll also be adding content where you have to defeat enemies in order such as like the Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 4.
  • Q4: Will the cost of housing continue to go down?
    • A4: Yes! The cost should be at its lowest value by the end of February. If it still seems to be too high at that point, we will consider lowering the value even further.

As a side note, I previously mentioned being able to craft an airship inside of your house. You will be able to do this with any size so please don't worry!
  • Q5: Are you looking into any countermeasures for the abuse of the vote dismiss feature?
    • A5: We've seen cases where players have tried to dismiss others upon seeing them, but this type of behavior is harassment, so please do not do this. Regarding the feature itself, we are thinking about making adjustments moving forward.
  • Q6: Are there any plans to increase the reward of the daily beast tribe quests?
    • A6: We intentionally designed the daily beast tribe quests in that way and have no plans to drastically improve the rewards. However, we will be adjusting the reward of the daily beast tribe quests in the future updates to balance them out with the new content.
  • Q7: What's the title of patch 2.2?
    • A7: Patch 2.2 will be titled "Through the Maelstrom."
  • Q8: When is patch 2.2 coming?
    • A8: March! Stay tuned for details.
  • Q9: What kind of reward will we be able to obtain through the Leviathan battle? What's the item level on them?
    • A9: Let's just say they are very strong! I will go over the details in the next Letter from the Producer LIVE so please stay tuned!
  • Q10: What's the difficulty level of the leviathan fight (extreme mode)? Also, what's the required item level?
    • A10: We will go over the required item level in the next Letter from the Producer LIVE, but you will be able to obtain very powerful weapons from the fight. As for the difficulty, it will be the hardest primal fight. On the other hand, the hard mode won't be as difficult due to it being tied to the main storyline. You should be able to beat it after 2-3 attempts.
  • Q11: Since Leviathan is associated with the sea, will there be elements related to fisher, such as rare fishing rods?
    • A11: Unfortunately, participation as a fisher in the Leviathan battle would be a bit difficult, but we've prepared something for our fishers known as "fishing masters" so please stay tuned for information on this
  • Q12: Will we be able to obtain a new egi after defeating Leviathan?
    • A12: We feel it's unfair to add new abilities just for summoners, so we would like to add new abilities for all jobs at the same time. Therefore, it will happen when we raise the level cap.

We're currently working on the expansion pack and thinking of raising the level cap at that time. We will most likely implement a new egi at that time. Please stay tuned!
  • Q13: Will we be able to learn more about Amdapor in the new patch? Also, will the main storyline be tied to it?
    • A13: Yes, you will be able to learn why Amdapor was destroyed. The entrance to the Amdapor Township can be entered through the large gate near Camp Tranquil
  • Q14: Will there be only equipment rewards for Amdapor Township or will there be minions and housing materials as well?
    • A14: We are currently making final adjustments, so please stay tuned.
  • Q15: Please tell us the difficulty and average item level needed to participate in Amdapor Township dungeon.
    • A15: It will be more difficult than the dungeons added in patch 2.1. We are planning to add a new type of Allagan tomestone, so it will be a difficulty on par for that. On the other hand, there has been feedback that Pharos Sirius is too difficult, so we will be making adjustments.
  • Q16: What kind of rewards will we be able to obtain in the Amdapor Township dungeon? Also, what are the item level of the rewards?
    • A16: I briefly mentioned this earlier, but we plan to implement a new type of Allagan tomestone in patch 2.2. You will be able to obtain this new type of Allagan tomestone along with the standard item drops. We plan to release more information in the future so please stay tuned!
  • Q17: How difficult will the new turns of the Binding Coil of Bahamut be?
    • A17: The Binding Coil of Bahamut: Invasion (name TBD) will have a different item level than the current Binding Coil of Bahamut, so it's a bit difficult to explain, but try to recall taking on the current Binding Coil of Bahamut without knowing anything at all.
  • Q18: Will there be 5 additional turns added through The Binding Coil of Bahamut: Invasion (name TBD)?
    • A18: There will be 4 new turns added.
  • Q19: Will progress be recorded in the new Binding Coil of Bahamut?
    • A19: Yes, it will be.
  • Q20: Will turns 1~5 be available through the Duty Finder?
    • A20: Yes, but we plan to have a minimum item level requirement for them. Also, you will be able to register for a specific turn. Please stay tuned!
  • Q21: Will the difficulty of turns 1-5 be eased? And will the weekly lock out be removed?
    • A21: Yes. We plan on easing the difficulty and we will be removing the weekly lock out for turns 1-5.
  • Q22: Are there any plans to improve the current economy?
    • A22: Instead of trying to make small adjustments to try to improve the economy, we plan for the economy to drastically change through the major patches.

For now, we do have plans to adjust the cost of housing so that players can spend money on housing. Also, the maximum item level will increase in patch 2.2. The patch will introduce tons of new high-level items, new recipes, and glamours (previously known as the vanity system). With these, we expect to see a huge impact on the economy so please stay tuned!
  • Q23: Will we need to clear turn 1~5 in order to do turn 6~?
    • A23: Yes.
  • Q24: What do you do as an assistant director?
    • A24: Simply put, every position with the title "director" attached does a little bit of everything. I'm also in charge of the effects for the game.
  • Q25: I hear that that you are a born and bred warrior. In a time where tanks are in short supply, please tell us the attractive points of warrior.
    • A25: While this is just my personal opinion, warriors are attractive because they have a ton of HP and can last through a barrage of hits by monsters.
  • Q26: The PlayStation®3 version of "The Last Remnant" was never released. Are there any plans to release the title on PlayStation®4 or PC? Also, are there any plans to create a sequel?
    • A26: If I receive enough requests… (hint hint)
      It's one of my favorite titles so I would like to if I'm given the opportunity.
  • Q27: Compared to other MMORPGs, what do you feel is the most attractive aspect of FFXIV?
    • A27: I think the most attractive aspect is the passion of our players. I really think it's amazing how we receive so many encouraging messages and compliments after new information is released, and of course the occasional verbal abuse...
  • Q28: Do you have any videos that you can show us?
    • A28: [Showed a few videos through the stream]
  • Q29: The "Takai camera work" is famous among a few different people. How exactly did the term come about? Also, what did you previously work on?
    • A29: I honestly think the term is over exaggerated. There's a lot of camera angles we can use through the development tools so I was simply using a lot of those.

As for what I previously worked on, I was in charge of the opening cutscene for Romancing Saga.
  • Q30: Do you have any secrets you can't tell Yoshi-P?
    • A30: I'm pretty deep into FFXIV and playing for both pleasure and work is pretty difficult, so I find myself wanting to ask if I can have a break. I just keep this to myself.
  • Q31: If we wanted to make a complaint to you about a certain matter, what would it be?
    • A31: I'm in charge of effects (i.e. fire ball, fire stream) so feel free to direct any complaints towards me about anything related to effects!

That was it for this Live Letter. I will be hunting down the Videos as they did show some of the new Dungeon, a new enemy monster, some of the Leviathan centered stuff as well as some of the new Coil turns.

Also I didn't see it in the letter so it may have been shown in the video and not reported yet. When the public Live letter is shown and not just this Q&A I'll post what they have as well.

Right now I'm most excited about the Fat Chocobo. I have a collectors upgrade on my PS3 and I may not need to pre-order the PS4 version if they do a digital update like with the other PS3 to PS4 games so since I already have collectors I get that cubby little bastard >.< He's so cute and cuddly.

Wind Up Moogle Minion and Fat Chocobo Mount. The Gashyal Green on a stick is hilarious.
Spoiler:

Up coming Valentines Event.
Spoiler:

Housing Basement
Spoiler:

Battle Arena for Leviathan
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

This one is a bit weird due to a joke from the Producer...apparently we may be able to fish on that boat like platform battle arena...There may be some new hidden bonus for Fishing Disciples of Land.

New Binding Coil of Bahamut stage
Spoiler:

Found one of the videos that shows a little of Leviathan off.

And some screenies I just found:

Spoiler:

Wind up Sahgain and Wind up Kobold are adorable.

The last image is Wind up Bahamut which can only be received through a special code that comes with the FF14:ARR sound track.

Will update more as info appears~

Found a small recap with info I did not have posted:

4 new Turns in Binding Coil of Bahamut
•Weekly lockout same as before.
•Turns 1-5: no entry lockout, each turn added to DF

Leviathan Primal Fight
•HM for Story
•Extreme mode for special weapon

2 New Allagan tomestones

2 New Hard Mode Dungeons
•Brayflox's Longstop
•Halatali

New Dungeon: The Amdapor Township
•Wamoura mobs revealed

Extreme primal: Thornmarch

2 New Beast tribes for dailies
•Sahagins
•Kobolds

New advanced crafting recipes for gear

Quick synth based on player stats

All Houses will have a basement level added (including S size)
- To eventually build Airship

Hildibrand quests
- leads to a "big battle on bridge" (Possibly Gilgamesh)

More Aesthetician hairstyles

Vanity System called Glamour/mirage prism

Gear/Dye preview feature
works similar to Dyes.

Fishing challanges for god/king fish

New furniture

Blu-Ray w/ music up to 2.1
Comes with wind-up Bahamut minion

Chimera / Hydra added to DF

Last edited:
Back