• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im new

Years
Hey there, welcome to PC and good to meet you, I'm Cirno! ^^ Is there anything you'd like to be called?

Your avatar is soo pretty. The legendary dogs in G/S/C are the best of the legendary trios! Maybe you can stop by the Legendary Pokemon club if you want to chat legendaries, I actually joined the club a few hours ago myself. <3 Is this your first forum? I recommend reading the rules to understand how things work here before posting around, but other than that you should be good to go. We know you like Pokemon but what's your favorite aspect of it? Do you mostly play the games, or watch the anime/play the card game, too? I'm sure you'll find a lot of helpful threads/information here though; the forum is big so there are a lot of topics to discuss and people to meet~!

So yeah... why not tell us just a wee bit more about yourself? :3 How long have you been playing Pokemon, for starters? I mean.. I know a lot of us have been playing since the Red and Blue days but there are also just as many people around PC who got into it later down the road, starting with Ruby/Sapphire or even Diamond/Pearl or Black/White, for example. I've been playing since 1998-1999 and have no intention of stopping, since Pokemon is just that addicting, especially with the announcement of X and Y.

On that note, have you heard about X and Y yet? If so, what do you think of it? The change to 3D is pretty exciting and I really like the starters this time around. If you're interested in that, stop by the X and Y section and speculate with others!

Have a great stay here though, and see you around. :DD Drop off a message anytime if you'd like to chat or have questions, I'd love to help out!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi izaahgertsama! Nice to meet you. I wonder if you happen to like HeartGold and SoulSilver? You could check this section if you want to talk about them. And I think you should check Legendary Pokemon Club and Pokemon X and Y section as recommended by Cirno.

Have a nice time in Pokecommunity!

- Wind Heart

Back