• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
That might be that the levels that Pokemon evolve have been changed in this game.

Also the gender reference needs to be addressed properly. I found it odd when Prof Oak said me when I was the female trainer, 'Young man, you dropped your trainer card'
I think he needs glasses :P
My bad. It is not suppose to say that.

Well...I'm a bit slow these days :D Yea, probably it is too late. I'm just saying that because there are people out there that will use O.G.'s skill and hard work to benefit themselves. As I said it before I had that happen once to me. The game is acctually really good. The title screen is amazing, and the intro is nifty too. I also like the whole badge animation. I also have to say that the intro is one of the best I've seen so far.

Anyways...O.G.'s scripting methods are hard and I've looked through the scripts myself. I'm saying that for not very advanced developers it would be very hard or even impossible to try to steal from his scripts, as they are more complex then I even imagined.
Well, most of the complicated script was made by wichu. Including the tiltescreen animation.

hey. The game is awesome so far. I just beat the 5th gym. quick question....when deoxys appears after the 5th gym is that the only time you can catch it or do i have to beat deoxys and wait till i encounter him later on in the game?
That's the only chance to catch it.

Wichu's version wigs out at the beginning. Download both, Start OG's, and whenever you can save, save and transfer it to Wichu's.
Yes. That's the only way to fix the bug.

The game was released less than 3 days ago. There probably won't be a walkthrough for a while. Try playing the game yourself! It will take away from the fun!
There are some members are trying to make a walkthrough. But it might take a long time.

What the--
The save file was deleted due to corruption or damage...?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I didn't even change anything!
That's problaly because you try to edit the game in the editor. ( My guess, since it always happen when I edit it in editor. )

Yes, it would... What do I do now?
What's the save file called and where is it stored?
Also, can someone PM me and give me a save file...?
The savefile is a white icon named Game.rxdata.
Copy it and paste it in another folder to make a backup.

I hvae a questions how does alakazam evolution?
Alakazam can be evolved from kadabra in level 35.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright guys, thanks for playing. I think I'll upload wichu's version in unencrypted version so that the error in introduction won't happen. Do you mind wichu?

I know it's a bad way to make the game unencrypted, lots of people will steal it and claim it as their own. But I've no choice. It's the only way to let you all play the game.

So I hope that, THIEF, don't ever steal anything from Raptor.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I think fan games shouldn't have encryptions at all. They are not original IP games first off. It's a fan made Pokémon game.
Another fact is that it will help people who are interested in seeing the code how you done things.
Bad idea for a community to encrypt your games.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2010
will chimchar learn moves faster if it doesnt evolve for a while
or does that not apply in this game?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
when your in Mt.Rainbow after you get surf are u suppose to battle them hunter grunts becuase the part were u meet that blonde chick i battled the lady but then they both dissppared<pardon my bad spelling> oh an its the part where cynthia says lets get the sky plate she like vanishes

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
@newkid
that's the Ho-oh event you aren't supposed to do that untill after you go to moonglow you can play threw it though i don't know what it does to the story.

found another bug though. on route 20 there is a sailor that freezes the game he's the one but the 2 boulders that don't connect anywhere.

My question is has anyone found fly? I'm getting really mad about having to run all around the world just to get to the next part of the story.

okay i found another bug that's kind of big i'll put it in spoiler tabs below

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
I still haven't been able to save... it acts like it's saving perfectly fine, but when I try to load the game, the only two options are 'New Game' and 'Option'. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright guys, thanks for playing. I think I'll upload wichu's version in unencrypted version so that the error in introduction won't happen. Do you mind wichu?

I know it's a bad way to make the game unencrypted, lots of people will steal it and claim it as their own. But I've no choice. It's the only way to let you all play the game.

So I hope that, THIEF, don't ever steal anything from Raptor.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Yeah, go ahead. I didn't make any major changes; just a few script fixes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
only a question...are there all forms of rotom, arceuss and shaymin?
btw thanks a lot for the game!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Is this a ruby hack?........................................

No such thing as a hack in a game showcase.

O.G. I just started and I gotta say, I am Loving the music.
Did you do it yourself?
Can't wait to play the rest.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Is this a ruby hack?........................................
Does it look like one?

No, it's not a Ruby hack. It's a fan game made of nothing with RMXP.

That's problaly because you try to edit the game in the editor. ( My guess, since it always happen when I edit it in editor. )
Why would I do that?
It's not like everybody knows what all those files and folders are for... :(
Is there a way of getting the save file back?

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
found some more bugs

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
O.G. I just started and I gotta say, I am Loving the music.
Did you do it yourself?
Can't wait to play the rest.
I think he used music from a few different games (mostly Pokémon, though I think I recognised a Zelda tune somewhere), as well as some from RMXP.
1. Is there a Pokémon League in the game
2. Is there going to be a fully final version?
I don't think there's a league. There's a map for it, but it's unused...
O.G. is working on another game, so I don't think he'll be working on Raptor anymore. Though this does give me an idea ;)

Back