• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This game is pretty sweet! I remember playing Reign of Legends, then Rescue Rangers, and now this. You've made quite a bit of progress, man. The first game, I was just sort of impressed, but ever since rescue rangers came out, I was in awe! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait until the final beta.
P.S: I also thought I heard somewhere that you were planning on remaking Rescue Rangers... Is this true, or did I hear wrong?

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
ths gameis awesome how do you do it the down side is it cant be edited with adv map or atrainer do you know why but keep up the great work can you make t sow atrainier aND amap work oh and btw the gudie tool doenst work

Last edited:

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Found some bugs. There are ~4 in the Safari Zone
vwlhB.png

Just a little up and to the left there are a bunch of unwalkable spaces, not supposed to be here anyways lol
vxai5.png

Palette error. There's another one I have no proof of where Abra is mostly red...
zIxSF.png

Herp, derp? This is what causes the first one..

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i got the guide working but when i saw a pokemon the game crashed it only happend once

Haxofreak

Casual Scripter
Years
ths gameis awesome how do you do it the down side is it cant be edited with adv map or atrainer do you know why but keep up the great work can you make t sow atrainier aND amap work oh and btw the gudie tool doenst work
Hacking tools do not work as DJG changed the game type, it can be made to work again if you use Hex Edit.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
can someone help me unlocking the game for editing it advance map and hacks tool :classic: thanks in advance:classic:

also the game rocks thanks destinedjagold :D

theres is a pachirisu bug on pokedex and in battle:\

Years
I am going to be honest, I'm surprised this is not in the hacks showcase. Based off the screenshots, I can also say that the mapping is way better than the first of the series.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
can someone please help me :(
new gramar problem on scientist in team earth base when go in virtual world bad side :)

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
the game crashes in sinister woods. i find it quite (around 3 out of 5 encounters) frequent. its upon a wild encounter. i would say its some thing with one of the wild pokemon, if some1 didn't say this happens with a trainer as well... :/
also i randomly found an invisible trainer in the trees of Silkwind Path, north side, just past the first ledge, one step left. apparently one of the students from hevah academy that had to leave. i havent even got that far yet

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I just got around to playing this since I can finally use my laptop again. It's looking pretty good so far and the quality was exactly what I expected in a new beta. Anyways, keep up the good work!

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
can someone give me a link or something to unlock the game for advance map i ready to try hex edit:-) until now no bug found exept a permession ofm walking on mineral cave when go lost shadow:-)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Why do you want it unlocked? Are you part of the developmemt? Anyways, it SUCKS that I can't download this yet! My phone is crap, I can't download on a school computor, and my sister insists I pay her, and is still taking forever. I can't wait! >.<

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
if you wana now no i am not part of developmemt actualy im trying to make the map a little beter so i can play without mapping bugs:

actualy i fineshed the game on bad side and god side and i find lots of maping bugs in heave league, in bad side... and mabbey if i unlock i will add a little extra and talk to DJG to upload it:)

i love the game especial the music;)

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
if you wana now no i am not part of developmemt actualy im trying to make the map a little beter so i can play without mapping bugs:

actualy i fineshed the game on bad side and god side and i find lots of maping bugs in heave league, in bad side... and mabbey if i unlock i will add a little extra and talk to DJG to upload it:)

i love the game especial the music;)

There's a reason why it's locked. He doesn't want just anyone to modify it. If you have mapping ideas, contact him first.

Years
Hey, Jagold. Been a while :D
I'm glad to see this isn't dead, or rather back from the dead!

But I've encountered a couple of problems:
1. I patched my old game because when I tried patching on a clean Ruby game, the graphics became all glitchy...
1B. Which drags the following issue that the game gets stuck in Sinister Woods - I fought a Caterpie and a Foongus for that matter, but the third encounter by the bug catcher froze my game.
It has probably been already reported before but I hope you can work around it!

Take care, bro :)

EDIT:
After further gameplay, it appears that the glitched Pokemon is Combee... An unavoidable Lass in Sinister Woods sent one out at me and the game crashed once again. :/
I guess I can't progress as of now... Oh well...

Last edited:

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
i have talked to the shaman on rintah town and then i've been going to the hevah league and she is not there

can anyone please help me

ps: i have just 6 bages when can i battle the 7 and 8 gym leader and sorry for my english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back