• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
totodile said:
Pika: He is stripped and gray

Tig: Yes Ash makes me hyper ^^ XD

Aww...cool. He sounds like and looks like a pretty cat. ^^
HI Tig! =D *hugs*

Whoa Ash makes you hyper, Toto? That is so cool. He makes me hyper too, and other anime hotties. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Tig said:
Yea Pok?mon Colosseum is a cool game, they just missed out some stuff that they should have included...
And what would that be?

pikastar said:
Aww...cool. He sounds like and looks like a pretty cat. ^^
HI Tig! =D *hugs*

Whoa Ash makes you hyper, Toto? That is so cool. He makes me hyper too, and other anime hotties. XD
Cool XD I always go nuts for Ash ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man I haven't played video games in a long time. XD I played Pokemon Stadium before. It is very good game. Yeah Toto good thinking. If you end up with a Game Cube for your kids now, lets just say it is not pretty. XD Maybe when your kids get older...are you going let them get a Game Cube?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Man I haven't played video games in a long time. XD I played Pokemon Stadium before. It is very good game. Yeah Toto good thinking. If you end up with a Game Cube for your kids now, lets just say it is not pretty. XD Maybe when your kids get older...are you going let them get a Game Cube?
Yeah eventually. XD

Tig said:
Well I musta missed it..... I bet your kids think you're awesome XD
Well my 9 year old says I'm a cool Mom XD

Back