• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♬ Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! ♬

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I'm at the "hate snow" phase in my life. Basically, when you're a kid, you love snow, especially when it cancels school and allows you to build a snow fort, and when you have kids (which I don't plan on having), you love seeing them play.

Now I just hate ICE in particular and by association the melting snow that causes it to form. Given how brutal our winters can be (we got 100 inches a few years ago, not kidding), I've learned to hate the stuff. Given how my nose gets snuffly as the temperature changes too, I'm thinking of moving somewhere... consistently warmer.

droomph

weeb
Years
I like snow, but I wish it was fluffier tbh :c

I can stand cold, but I can't stand heat at all, so I like being in a hypothermic wonderland so I don't feel like I'm about to die.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I LOVE SNOW

Even though I've only seen it on TV and in games. Damn it. I don't give two ****s about the cold though and like it, to be honest. Wouldn't really care about the inconveniences it causes. And threats.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
^w^

I like snow, I like da feel of it...Sh*t, I like how it rolls off my hand when I pick it up.

...But...snow rarely falls where I live...I think the last time I saw snowfall was..mmm, maybe two years ago and still it wasn't REALLY thick enough to make a snowman... :(

But...It does get REALLY cold during the winter; yeah, I'm sure it's like that everywhere, but ya know what I meant. :p

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
As someone who doesn't get the chance to see snow often I take the time to enjoy it whenever I do get the chance to see it. That said I really like snow. It's really pretty to see a blanket of white on the ground when it's untouched by footprints and other such things.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I like snow a lot but its really annoying because where I live temperature goes up to -50°c. Then there's really cold winds too. And on top of that I still have to go to school in that crazy weather. But when it's snowing and the temperature is around -5°c I like it.

Years
I've loved snow my entire life, but we never seem to get it all that often. When we do, though, I love every minute of it, from sitting at the window watching it flutter from the clouds, to just walking around in it. What I don't love is people who don't shovel their sidewalks. I live in a very hilly area (basically a small mountain), so it really bothers me trying to walk around after it melts just enough to make it icy and dangerous.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I now hate this white stuff called snow after it lasted for about 2 months after it stopped snowing here in England.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
The only time I've seen snow in real life is on a grade 6 camp and at The Royal Melbourne Show. Other than that, I just see it on TV. In Australia it only really snows near the mountainous regions so snow is extremely rare in the more suburban areas. I'd love to have it snow down here, but the closest thing to snow we get are golf sized hail stones. ):

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
The only time I've seen snow in real life is on a grade 6 camp and at The Royal Melbourne Show. Other than that, I just see it on TV. In Australia it only really snows near the mountainous regions so snow is extremely rare in the more suburbian areas. I'd love to have it snow down here, but the closest thing to snow we get are golf sized hail stones. ):
Not to mention the hailstones hurt like hell.

But yeah basically that. Australia has the sun and that's about it, no such thing as snow in the city/suburban areas. :(

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My opinion on snow? I live in the tropics, just below the equator, therefore we don't experience snow. But if we did, I'd love snow. It would be, like, soooo cold. And cold is awesome.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Snow is the best ahhh, I miss snow! When it snows everyone becomes to happy and cheerful and it feels like Winter and it's just so awesome <3 The only problem is when it snows for a long time since afterwards it becomes all icy and cold and hard to move around anywhere D:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I like it, but I get really sick of it by the end of April. I think we average like... 4-5 months of it on the ground? When we have normal winters ofc.

IT SUCKS SO BAD.

But right now I'm excited for it ;o;

Years
I used to really love snow. Now that I have to walk two miles to work, though, I don't like it as much. It tends to get mushy and gross after awhile. :(

It's still really pretty when untouched, and it's usually so quiet and calming when it snows.

Years
I live in an area where we never get more than 1 inch of snow per year, so I haven't formed an opinion on snow. I do like it though, and I wish we got real snow :(

Years
I used to like it because it was so rare for me to see it in person and it was pretty and all that. Then I lived through like 5 months of ice and snow and that's enough for one lifetime.

Back