• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Deoxys good or bad???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
i personally think Deoxys is a bad pokemon cause there trying to make him invicible and it just isn't working,but some of his forms look cool though.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Of course it's bad if bad is defined by not being invincible. I haven't found anything that's invincible, and of course that means all Pokemon suck and all of them are terrible.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
frostweaver said:
Of course it's bad if bad is defined by not being invincible. I haven't found anything that's invincible, and of course that means all Pokemon suck and all of them are terrible.
I think he was just asking if it was overrated ^ ^;;. I think it is overrated, it's made out to be the "ultamite" pokemon, and that's not gonna happen. I only like it's defensive form though.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
Years
Uh.... Do you mean bad as in "Grrr" bad or bad as in "OMG |-|3 sux!" bad? Well if you meant one then: He is a space invader. If you meant two then: Fr Deoxys is raw sweeping power that can take out a lot fast. Lg Deoxys is a crazy tank.... can be very hard to take down... I don't think he is bad in this aspect.

~Splash

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Until Emerald comes out, all 3 current forms of Deoxys (FR-LG-RS) can be taken down by Ninjask. So...I could care less about this thing on NetBattle. On my GBA vs. my friends, using Deoxys would make it so much easier for me to pwn them since they have never gotten a bug type past level 30...probably never evolved one...

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
i personaly think that a mewto from fr or lg can take down a deoxy's

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
Years
any pokemon can take down any pokemon, its all about move sets and ev training

my crobat takes down my mates mewtwo all the time
-toxic
-fly
-confuse ray
-double team
he doesnt even get a shot in :sleeping:

Latias_Ex

~*Teh Latias*~
Years
I think Deoxys is good because it's nice to see strong Pokemon in the game with different forms! Anyway, if you train a Pokemon good enough, it should be able to take it down! :D

Latias_Ex

rampage333

dragon tamer
Years
Deoxys can be the most powerful pokemon,but if all the strong pokemon like Groundon,Kyorge,Rayquaza,Mew,Mew2 Etc.were to fight against all the forms of Deoxys, who will be able to win?Will It be the forms of Deoxys or will it be the strong pokemons...

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
OMG! My Ninjask will SWEEP every Deoxys that he see XD
Sorry, but I dun Deoxys is a Good Pkmn... I think its a Funny one XD

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
the best form is probably the defensive one,except he look stupid.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
quick question if the balance deoxys is supposed to be a balance between all his forms why does he have a krappy defense???

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
AdamHays said:
quick question if the balance deoxys is supposed to be a balance between all his forms why does he have a krappy defense???
No one said he is balanced to begin with

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
happy dude said:
but he is the balanced form. i heard that on serebii.
At the same time, serebii also said that Tyranitar's greatest weakness is surf and not brick break. They also said that Sudowoodo should have an impish nature. And while at that, they also contradict themselves regarding just how to go to Mirage Island.

Serebii is an accurate site, but even the most accurate site has some faults here and there. Really, the difference between attack and defense is closest for the "defense form" actually... Deoxys LG's base stats difference between offense and defense is 90, while the so called "balance form" differs by 100. Also, Deoxys LG has 70 base attack, which is still enough to attack a bit (hey it's higher than Yanma's physical attack and I use Yanma as physical sweeper). Deoxys RS's base 50 defense won't be able to defend return from Raticate.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
well all u really have to do is get a strong pokemon my lv. 54 cumbusken took down the rayquaza in no time at all, u might think there hard because u try to catch them and try not to kill them, doing this prolongs the battle making it seem like its hard

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
DEOXYS IS THE BEST!!! You guys are ALL WRONG!!!! If you have an attack form, holding leftovers, Sp.Atk is red, (special) Moves Psycho boost superpower calm mind and ice beam, it will change all your answers!!!!!

WRONG AS tell your 1 cent brain that your wrong. READ MY REPLY :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back