• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphic Contest.. Don't miss the Graphic Showdown of the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Decided to base my banners off of Death Note. Here:

Spoiler:

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
Years
im gonna join this contest..
i will post my banner later..

coz i have a lot of things to accomplished right now..

i will use angel sanctuary or vampire knight..

okay then, gonna post it here later..

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years

They're all of Hatsune Miku. Hope is a more 3D version of Miku, Love is like a little chibi thing of Miku, Death is some Miku render I found on Anime Render (idk her hair turned a lot greener in that banner) image here, and the Anger one is Black Rock Shooter which is a relative of Miku (I think, well that's what devi and TB said. D8)

Okay, false alarm then XD
Sorry about that :/

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Cherii is fine.
Miku Hatsune and Black Rock Shooter are not from an anime, but they are from the Vocaloids Program, which technically counts, IMO.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Ok.. The results are in.. All judges agreed on the top three...

And here they are:

Spoiler:

1st

So all I have to say is.. Congratulations Gummy.. :D

You have earned it... :D

Gummy has earned himself his very own sticky in the Graphics & Photography section for one month and Gummy's entry will be posted in an announcement in the Graphic & Photography section for everyone to see and then there is the Fabulous emblem designed by our lovely Ana.. :D

2nd

I would also like to congratulate Cherii.. Cherii dear you did fabulous... Your interpretation of Hope was to die for.. I only wish you had made an avy for that.. You will be getting a Emblem as well.. Designed by Ana... :D

3rd

Dukey... You also did an fantastic job.. Your Entry was truly amazing.. Great job!
You my friend will also be receiving an Emblem designed by Ana.. :D

So here are some last words.. You all did your best, all the entry's were lovely and we could really see that you put hard work into it comparing to the short time given for each banner, now don't be sad if you didn't get a spot in the top 3, all the entry's were unique in it's own way, so I say thank you for entering and don't give up, you can always try again next time... And seeing the next Graphic event is at least a year away you have plenty of time to practice and to improve your graphic skills... So kudos to everyone... You all did a fantastic job.. :D

XOXO... Angela, Anastasia-R, Mew Ichigo, Rukario, Lightning, Loki and Signomi... ♥

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I'll take that.
Nice work Gummy, big thumbs up to you.
And 'grats to Cherii too, your style always seems to find a way to come out on top [or 2nd XD]

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Gratz to the winners. ^^

I don't mean to be nitpicky but I did notice that Gummy's are 350x170 instead of 370x150... Guess it doesn't matter that much, but I just wanted to say.

Either way, All 3 winners did a great job, and I see why you guys won. ^^ good for u!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Gratz to the winners. ^^

I don't mean to be nitpicky but I did notice that Gummy's are 350x170 instead of 370x150... Guess it doesn't matter that much, but I just wanted to say.

Either way, All 3 winners did a great job, and I see why you guys won. ^^ good for u!

I WON!

wait... ARE YOU SERIOUS!? I THOUGHT THE SIZE WAS 350x170! OMG MOOD KILLER TYVM!

D:

Azonic

hello friends
Years
And man did Gummy deserve it. Like, I saw that Anger banner and ... well ... ;;

Congrats Gummy and Dukey. XD Tbh I thought Dukey would place higher than me.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I'm really mad I couldn't enter this, I was travelling all weekend and my laptop was getting fixed X(

Anyway, congrats to Gummy, Cherii and Dukey, you're all fantastic :D

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
Years
sigh..
congratz for all the winners..
you did it well.
and for those who didnt happen to
make it to the top 3,
you also did it very well.
but lets accept that theres
most to us and least either way..

im sad that i didnt happen to join this event..
and it will take another year to
join again..

sigh---
if i just make it to come back early here in pc,
for sure i joined that event..X (

but im happy enough that i can join nxt year..
so i will see to it that i will never be late for that event..

again, congratulations for those who won..
and, lets make it better for those who
try their best and post their good look
ing banners..

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
.... ROFL GUMMY.
Breakin' the rules huh?

Well I don't think it's a big deal. A difference of twenty pixels doesn't make or break a tag.
I'll give you the sticky and announcement tomorrow. If I have time. <w<;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
.... ROFL GUMMY.
Breakin' the rules huh?

Well I don't think it's a big deal. A difference of twenty pixels doesn't make or break a tag.
I'll give you the sticky and announcement tomorrow. If I have time. <w<;;

omg lokums, you scared me. xD

take however long you need; winning beating dukey was enough of a prize. BD

Guy

just a guy
Years
Hey congratulations Gummy on earning first place.
Your banner really outstood in each category, even if it was 20 pixels too small. XD

Also congratulations to Cherri and Dukey, your banners were put together quite well, nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back