• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevesixty9

Pokemon collecter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 31, 2012
Looking for pokerus

Offering Zen Headbutt Scraggy or Curse Roggernola

Last edited:

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
Looking for Flawless, Foreign Ditto. It can be any Ditto that is considered Foreign to USA/UK, I will give anything I have for it. Just PM me a request and I'll probably have it.

Even 2 requests if you want, if you have what I'm looking for, I'll get whatever you need.

4th gen, but if you have it on 5th gen, give me a few days to get my old events and shinies and etc. from my friend.

DnP

Years
Trade any pokemon from black for DITTO

look at my title :]

Pm me please.
time/date for us to trade

mon~friday not at the morning or during the school.

Edit:Really need a ditto to breed my pokemon.
i don't have any good pokemon right now..
no legendaries.. yeah..

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Trading a Jolly Larvitar with the following IVs:
HP: 0-5
Atk: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 12-13
Speed: 31
Egg Move: Dragon Dance

Pm me with offers. Reshiram, Thundurus and Zekrom, Darkrai, Shaymin, Palkia, Giratina, Celebi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Arceus are examples of pokémon I'd happily take.

Last edited:

Silver2013

Silver
Years
Can someone trade me an arceus, darkrai, torchick, treeko, deoxys or a shaymin for pokedex purposes. I will give them right back. I have pearl. Please and Thanks

Years
Hey uhh i started white and I need a flying type pokemon so could anyone donate a murkrow or togepi to me? also i really want a skorupi Coz It Looks So CoooL!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2020
Wanted: Landorus

Can someone trade a Landorus for me? I can't get it in my game, bacause I traded my original Tornadus away.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2011
Hey there, I'm new to the forum and pretty new to Generation V so I don't have anything cool like shinys etc.

I'm posting to ask if anyone would be able to trade me an eevee or its evolution and maybe let me borrow their Tornadus so I can catch my Landorus. I will be willing to trade basically any gen V pokemon non-legendary for the eevee and I would give a musketeer trio as collateral whislt I borrowed the the Tornadus.

Also I would be willing to do the same for you if you need to catch your Landorus.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2011
shiny dogs

if someone haves the shiny entei from the movie event contact me i would give away shiny suicune or shiny raikou from the same event , groudon ,latios. and i have a shaymin that i want to trade for a celebi.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2011
Looking for a thundurus!!

Hi I'm new and I am looking for the pokemon thudurus. Can someone please help me out. Im only trrying to get landourus. I can give Thundurus back afterwards if you like.

THANKS, Tyler

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
EV BERRIES
Pomeg Berry -10 Hit Point EVs
Kelpsy Berry -10 Attack EVs
Qualot Berry -10 Defence EVs
Hondew Berry -10 Special Attack EVs
Grepa Berry -10 Special Defence EVs
Tamato Berry -10 Speed EVs

I need one of each offering any item and any tms for these

Years
friend code:3310 7078 8675

requesting:mr.mime,Abra,Mewtwo,Mew,Celebi

offering: Purrloin,Cottonee,Sigilyph,Yamask,Blitzle,Patrat,Lillipup,Sandile,Scraggy,Darumaka,Sewaddle

Last edited:
Years
LF: Skorupi with egg move night slash
OF: Charmander with flare blitz and flamethrower

(if you have a skorupi but not with night slash pm me and we could work somin out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back