• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I plan to put an end to the revelation of confidential documents.

Dear Anonymous,

I want Oshawott to be the new Pikachu.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Can you stop telling friends and relatives about my job search until I, you know, find one that actually pans out? I don't like you gossiping about me.

Dear same anon as above,

Really... how should I know the answer to that question? Do you honestly think I know, down to the exact second, how often I've worn an article of clothing in my lifetime?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA:

Stop annoying me so badly. If you can't stay close to me without being a pain, just leave. I know this will end in exactly 7 days but, until then, leave me alone. Kthanks.

Years
Dear Anon,

Why was I ever friends with you? No seriously, why? I'm afraid to answer that question because if I do, I'll have to admit it was probably for less-than-good reasons... The more time we have apart, the more I have to wonder wtf I was thinking.

Dear Anon,

Same question. But at least I thought you were funny.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anon,

I never thought I'd be one of those people who goes on and on about their relationship one minute and then rant about it the next - it's just not in my nature. But you... you have taught me a valuable lesson in life. People suck. What is it you want from me? Don't try to pretend we're close when obviously there's something pushing us apart. I can't help it you made all these plans for us this summer, and if you think I'm staying with you just to fulfill those obligations, you're sadly mistaken. So I'm out $70 for a concert ticket, I think I'll live. Consider it a departing gift, you can invite whoever you replace me with. Is that all I am to you - a placeholder? I'm so sick of this. We had a good run, but if it continues like this, I just don't see what's keeping us together anymore. You don't want to take our relationship any further, and I'm not looking for another friend. I don't have a whole lot of 'em anymore, but you and I could never just be friends. Not now.

So go on, avoid me. You can't avoid it forever. We're supposed to spend four nights together next week, in the middle of nowhere, with a bunch of mutual friends who think we're doing just fine. How are you gonna manage that? We need to talk before we go. We need to level the playing field once again so I can see where it is that you stand. This trip was planned long ago... back when things used to be different. If we're not where we were then, well, we shouldn't go.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

What do you think will win the US Presidential race? Romney is doing great but Santorum is catching up. It will be close...

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
dear anonymous
just stop, please
you're only embarrassing yourself
literally NO ONE cares
xoxo, gossip girl

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
dear anonymous hi
i dont really know anymore at this point tbh! i feel left from two sides

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

For the first time in my life I have no regrets. I would say if I could I'd do everything all over again but this is the future I carved out for myself and now I am in control of where I want to go. My dream now is to find another dream to call my own.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

There's no shortage of enemies for me nowadays is there. No matter I can beat anyone at this stage in my life.

Dear Anonymous,

Even with you finally gone you still haunt my memory, I wish we had more time to talk before I ended it but I couldn't waste anymore time with this. It had to end then and there no matter what.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not ready for another relationship, I've been betrayed too many times already and I'm not very trusting nowadays. I'd say more but I've never been the kind to say too much.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I don't think so. Not at all. It's always going to be this way, btw. In the past probably not, cause all things were different, but now it's just kind of weird. Maybe it's true that certain things should happen eventually, but I'd rather not. I know I'd end up regretting that, definitely. Maybe that's the best way to think, and maybe I should be disappointed in others...

Just maybe someday for me too. I have a feeling it'll happen, and if so, then I don't really know. I know how I think it'll tun out, but I dunno. Is it possible? Yeah. Maybe change is for the better, maybe everything is for the better.

Dear Anonymous,

Nope... it's funny, I thought I really would want that, but no. I really don't. I don't know. Might be the previous reason perhaps. Maybe it needs to be done...?

Dear Anonymous,

If only I could outright say what I feel, but no, I must be patient.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Dear anon,

Sigh. Today is gonna be tough. Today, tomorrow, and next saturday. It makes it worse because I'm really starting to see what a ***** you are. It makes me resentful toward you. I don't want to have to deal with you in my presence right now.

I know you won't talk to me, and I sure as hell won't be talking to you. But it's just damn annoying for me. I want to have a good time with total amount of people we'll be with, but you're gonna make that so much harder for me aren't you. Not purposely. God forbid you do anything wrong.

****ing *****... You're the reason nice guys turn into douches.

I also find it funny how you actually give me reason to post in this thread. I would hardly post here 'til you came into my life so thanks for that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, when the time comes, please don't hate me for this. I know it's "bad", but honestly... if it weren't for this I doubt I'd care for much else right now. I just really want to say that... I didn't want to hurt feelings, I didn't want to upset, etc. I just wanted to find something to make me happy for once, since it's been hard sorta. I don't know what you're going to do, but just... just don't hate me okay? It was probably wrong to do, but... don't think I did it for negative reasons, etc.

Dear Anonymous (well can apply to a few!),

Please don't.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
Dear anonymous,
i'm sorry for givining you that cold shoulder but it's just who i am.

Dear anonymous,
i've met and talked to lots of people and realized it was just wasting of time.

Dear anonymous,
i never do a wrong choice but that time if only time can go back for me..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Dear Anonymous;

I feel like I'm in love with you, despite the circumstances. I wish we could talk more, but you just don't seem interested.
I'd ask you what am I doing wrong? Why do I fail at this? Is it because I'm being myself, or because I -sometimes- try to impress you and feel like succeeding?

I need some answers, I hoped I had the courage to tell you that in person, but I'm way too selfish to let you know about my feelings without you responding back. I'm so afraid of rejection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back