• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lerroux :/

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I'm tired of all of us calling you out mid-topic of another thread, and actually.. it's 3:30 in the morning, and I was going to bed after having a darn good day, but then I refresh the page and somebody unbanned you. I'm completely tired of this. Maybe if any of us would've met you under different circumstances we might've gotten along, because apparently there's a common interest in the way of Pokemon? Regardless, the way that you came in here screwed things up, and I have no idea what Steve was thinking, no idea what the other admins were thinking, and to be honest I've lost respect for some of them. I had no respect for you to begin with, because it was a bit like being hit with a ton of bricks all at once.

Yeah, it's just a forum, and maybe none of us, including you should be taking it so seriously, but it's also a forum that a lot of us care a good amount about, and someone coming in here acting like they own the place just because they've got connections with Steve, is really annoying. We've been here for a long time, and it's functioned just fine without changing so many things.

You were banned, and it should've stayed that way, even though I figured it wouldn't. I'm not surprised that an admin being banned by an s-mod wouldn't get hella mad, but our H-staff know what they're doing, our mods know what they're doing it, and please let us work, and take things slowly. My god, just. Wow. I hate this. Don't be so quick to grade us, don't belittle our ranks, and please don't demote any of us. A lot of us are friends in some ways, and I really don't wanna see them get kicked out. :/

Just wanted to say this, and I felt it was unfitting in one of the threads that were already going.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wanna know something weird? We're all... brought together in our annoyance of how Lerroux has been acting. Like I know there's been a lot of fighting here recently etc, and we've all gotten on each others nerves, but with Lerroux idk we all get along better having a common "interest", but other than that, really Lerroux, you've done no good. Change and we might like you. :)

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
You don't understand how this works. Steve unbanned me the same way he promoted me to administrator, because it's the best for the community. I know what I am doing, and it's all to improve the forums. You, on the other hand, have been irrationally opposing me, and only a handful of you have ever tried discussing my ideas in any serious manner.

And I doubt you know what you are doing if you keep arguing with an administrator. Do you start a fight with your boss when they do something you don't agree with at work? Well, here it's the same. I'm started to get very tired of all this and I will start demoting people if I don't get some apologies from all of you immediately.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I feel like my entire point was missed.

; ;

/done for now, going to bed omg

-phone post, excuse possible typos-

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Here's your apology.

Spoiler:

xoxox

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
It's stepping out of line. Much in the same way many of the rest of you have been doing lately. It's unacceptable, and originally I simply tried to overlook it. Once you step too far over that line you'll all begin to see the consequences.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yeah how many times have you said that already Lerroux? It was believable at first but now it's lost all meaning. You don't have nearly as much power as you think you do y'know.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
He has enough power to demote you, Ozzy, so I'd watch out if I were you. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
It's stepping out of line. Much in the same way many of the rest of you have been doing lately. It's unacceptable, and originally I simply tried to overlook it. Once you step too far over that line you'll all begin to see the consequences.
QjxyN.gif

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
To be quite honest Lerroux, respect is something that has to be earned; it's not freely given just because of a rank. You aren't shown respect because you've done nothing to earn it.

Back