• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shop Index

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Shop Index

Welcome to the shop index. You may be asking "what is the purpose of this thread". Well let me answer that question. Here in the Shop Index, we keep track of what Request Shop is open and where it is located, so if you need a banner you can simply look at the list below and choose an open shop you would like to make a request from.

Rules of the Shop Index.

The shop index does not have many rules; the main rules of it are not to go off topic, nor to spam or flame in it. If you wanna leave a simple rating of a shop you visited and requested from, then please, be my guest and post in here. We ask that you only leave positive comments. A shop will be taken off the index list if it has been inactive for over a month.

And if you are opening a new shop or don't see your shop on the list then please leave a comment in this thread using this form.

Form

Shop Name (Please put here the name of the your shop):
Shop Owner/Workers (If you have workers at your shop then please make sure to mention them.):
Shop Location (Here you put a link to the first page of your shop):
Banner (Here you post a banner you can make for your the shop index to advertise the shop, the banner must be 350x100):
Status (Open or Closed):

If you see a shop that's been inactive for more then a month then let us at the Shop Index know, and we will decide if we should remove the shop from the index or not.

We are trying to keep track of what shop is open to take requests, so for this to work you must either update the first post of your shop like crazy or you could leave a post in here saying e.g:

"I now have 7 requests and I only take 7, so I'm closed until I get them all done/ until I get one done"

Or you can always just PM/VM one of the Shop Index keepers with info on your status.

Shops

Air Bourne Graphics
Shop Owner: Kayla Ann
Shop Location : Here
Banner :
Status (Open or Closed): Open

Air Imaging
Owner: Air
Link: Here

Angela's Shop/Gallery ~Of Evil/Epic Fails~
Owner: Angela

Banner Request available here
Owner: ageangel

exam 9
Owner: Gabriella

Ezzo's Graphiclicious Shop
Owner: ピチュー

GodofPH's Shadow Raptor Galleria and Signature Request Shop
Shop Owner: GodofPH
Shop Location: Here

ICONic | connection
Owner: Gummy, Statistics

My little icon shop
Owner: pokemon xd

NightLife Graffiti
Owner:
Anastasia.R
Link:
LINK

♥ Tamaki's Graphic Shop ♥
Owner: Tamaki
Shop Name: The Emporium
Shop Owner: R a c h e l
Shop Location: Here
The Thunder Arena's Shop
Owner: zappyspiker

The Fantasy Shrine
Shop Owner/Workers: Graceful + Autumn Star
Shop Location: The Fantasy Shrine
Banner :
Status (Open or Closed):
Open

Under Radar - 07harris collection!

Owner: 07harris
Open

the alchemist
Owner: Color Me Evil

The Thunderous
Owner: .raiden

Shop Index keepers

Angela, Loki

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I already said I wouldn't~
Too many stickies. x<

But I'll put it in the first post of some stuff.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Remember people, you can create a banner for your shop, it's optional, a banner will give people a taste of what you have to offer. :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
*blows dust off thread*

Totally reviving this baby. Anyways, just want you to know that ICONic | connection is Co-owned by Statistics. It'd be much appreciated if you could edit that first post to accommodate him. :)

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
*blows dust off thread*

Totally reviving this baby. Anyways, just want you to know that ICONic | connection is Co-owned by Statistics. It'd be much appreciated if you could edit that first post to accommodate him. :)

Okay I will do that, can either of you come up with a banner?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Somebody needs to make up his mind. xD
Till then, I'm not wasting my time editing the post over and over again.

He can post here and tell us he's staying if he wants to be listed.

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2016
Sorry for all the trouble, Loki.
But, I've returned to the ICONic Connection.
This won't happen again, just so you know.

Years
Shop Name (Please put here the name of the your shop): NightLife Graffiti
Shop Owner/Workers (If you have workers at your shop then please make sure to mention them.): Anastasia.R
Shop Location (Here you put a link to the first page of your shop): LINK
Banner (Here you post a banner you can make for your the shop index to advertise the shop, the banner must be 350x100): Just a link
Status (Open or Closed): Open

Just wanted to add my shop. ~

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Ok Rachel I have added you, I'm glad you decided to bring your shop to PC, you're really good. :)

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
Thanks for adding me Angela :D Same to you! Good to see you're posting your art on both forums, definitely deserves to be shown around!

Back