• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
ya'll are awesome! Hopefully this will finish in a few months/years

I could not stand waiting for a few more years, might be done this year I hope. This is a big time hack I want to play.

I finally been playing thru the game, I made it to the town where the 3rd gm is.

The 2nd gym leader pokemon been edited as there is a team of 6 pokemon for the english translation.

-AzuL

Signature Maker | Psychic
Years
Im actually done at patching and I use LIPS then i patched the english beta 2 on my Ruby rom, (i got the ruby at doperoms) But the outcome is: White screen on VBA. What the ! I just followed tut but it really dont work. ;((

Years
warning about the english translation, all the gym leaders pokemon have been edited except the 1st gym. and the pokemon are all over powered.

I know the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have a full team of 6 pokemon.

So I very hope the final beta gym leaders are not edited and not have full teams.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Im actually done at patching and I use LIPS then i patched the english beta 2 on my Ruby rom, (i got the ruby at doperoms) But the outcome is: White screen on VBA. What the ! I just followed tut but it really dont work. ;((
doperoms ruby rom is the good one, just wesley is using a bad one so u have to ust the bad one from emuparadise. its in the hosted section

-AzuL

Signature Maker | Psychic
Years
ok thanks ! When i catch lugia i'll kick you butt. hehe joking. thanks again ! woohoo it's working on me now ! ;))

Years
That's the translated version. In the non translated version the 2nd & 3rd gym leaders have 3 Pokemon. The 4th gym leader has 4 Pokemon. I hope in the translated version of Beta 3, that the trainer battles aren't edited to use different Pokemon they had in the non translated version. Ash493 and SarcasticPrince are good translators! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
i have said a lot of times that your work is perfect and pokemon light platinum is THE BEST hack ever.but if you could release it till the next month, because personaly in september i will begin school and i will have no time for games.i would like to have a month to play the game because i want to enjoy it. if you do not release it i will play it in june.
and again your HACK is PERFECT.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2010
i am in seanport city. i went towards east,near day-care,broke the boulders but there were a gang of team steam.please help
wesley,where r u

Years
It will be a while before the next beta. Wesley hasn't posted since June, but probably because he is working on finishing the final beta of taking a break. Most likely finishing the final beta? The new Light Platinum that includes Lauren is better than the older version that included Sinnoh. :)

Back