• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level 5 and Capcom presents....

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I was hoping Gyakuten XX was going to be GS5.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Between this and Investigations 2, I simply cannot wait. It drives me mad!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Here's something you all need to know. Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney has only been announced for Japan. According to Capcom-Unity, Capcom's official forums, they're wanting people to voice their desire for the game to be brought to North America & Europe by leaving a comment in this blog post. I've already left mine (I'm Deva-Princess on there). There's already 1014 comments, but more couldn't hurt.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/...or_layton_vs_ace_attorney_announced_for_japan

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
The thing about Maya's voice is...that's the Jap version. The English dub is bound to have a... no wait, it's Level-5. Obviously it'll be good. I mean, Layton characters were pretty decent, no?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm sure they'll pick someone just fine. :/ They are really good with casting.

Apparently they even cast a different Luke for the Layton games over in the UK because the American Luke VA had such a horrible accent that it would've driven Brits nuts. Or so I hear, anyway, because his accent has always sounded fine to me. XD; But if that's true, it shows they definitely care about suitable voices and they wouldn't let this slide, even if CAPCOM likes to half-ass the voice acting in the AA games. (I am not a fan of most of the "OBJECTION!!!"s. D:)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Yeah, that's why I sorta went back on my own point. Level-5 is really good with picking VAs. I mean, I've never heard Maya's voice, but that sounded perfect in the trailer.

and i like the OBJECTION!s and stuff (except maybe Alba's)...

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
do_want.jpg

I think that sums up my feelings quite nicely. n_n

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I can't wait for this game. I love both of the series so far. Still have to get Miles Edgworth one come to think of it.

Just like KH:BBs made me buy a new psp after my old one broke this will make me buy the 3ds just so I can enjoy this.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Well sweeties, all I have to say is this.

NEED NOW!

I love the Ace Attorney series and Prof Layton series, and I'm a sucker for crossovers. Day 1 purchase for me, sweeties.

Back