• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Years
y'know KBM, it would be nice if you'd disable shiny pokemon while you are in the Pokemon-only realm, so i don't have moments like these.
PokemonPrism.png
just sayin', as a shiny collector, that hurts.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
y'know KBM, it would be nice if you'd disable shiny pokemon while you are in the Pokemon-only realm, so i don't have moments like these.
PokemonPrism.png

Cheat to get it. If you encounter a shiny, it's your right to keep it. I had a similar experience with a shiny Pidgy in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers since Pokemon aren't catchable until the end. So I used a savestate and hunted for every Gameshark code until I found one that gives Pokeballs in the middle of a battle and caught it. I don't know if this can be done in Prism but it's worth looking into...You did save the encounter right?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
PokemonPrism.png
Ouch, thats some rough luck on the timing. I've encountered a shiny dratini in that minigame awhile ago (I didn't screencap it unfortunately) and being stupid I used slash on accident and critical hax. *sadface*

Armykid

Former Champion
Years
Seems i'm pretty late for the summer party, whatever.

Just finished 1st gym, got to 2nd gym's city. This be my team.

Pupitar - Level 25
Heledas (Female Snorunt) - Level 22
Xatu - Level 25
Cacnea (newly caught) - Level 10

Just felt like trying out pokemon i've never used before. Guess i need a fire starter and a.... firefighter next.... hopefully i'll find 2 that are cool and aren't used often.

( Really hoping for cool new skillsets )

P.s - Generation V is coming out soon apparently, any chance you'll throw in 1 or 2 from that one in a future beta?

Last edited:
Years
Cheat to get it. If you encounter a shiny, it's your right to keep it. I had a similar experience with a shiny Pidgy in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers since Pokemon aren't catchable until the end. So I used a savestate and hunted for every Gameshark code until I found one that gives Pokeballs in the middle of a battle and caught it. I don't know if this can be done in Prism but it's worth looking into...You did save the encounter right?
the problem is, pokeballs are disabled in the realm... even though ive gone past and got the shiny ball... i can't really call them true shinies, even if I catch a spinarak with it. snd the way how prism is coded, that might be difficult to find the code to unlock catching.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
I know this has already been discussed, but i cannot get past the Dynamite guy. I cannot find the yellow ranger and he is not letting me go with only 4 dynamites as he has for some people. I have the latest beta. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I love this game. Power Rangers music = awesome

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Hey Koolboyman I've got some sprites. I've tried to use them for my hack but I quit on it feel free to use them if you like.

The Starting Trainers Male/Female
starters.png

Rival Trainer
rivalq.png

Gym Leaders
gymleaders.png

The first gym leader whos fire type,Josiah, kinda reminded me of my fire type gym leader Roy.

Heres a little hacking I did to add roy's sprite....

josaih.png
ZOMG IT'S MASTER ROSHI!!!!! (the old man with the sunglasses reminds me of him)

I actually like these sprites, especially the rival.....

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
i got shieldon!!. fly where can i get? and how to go to johto? i only access to 5 cities only.. pls help

in this beta only 4 badge will get?? pls answer..tnx

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
i got shieldon!!. fly where can i get? and how to go to johto? i only access to 5 cities only.. pls help

in this beta only 4 badge will get?? pls answer..tnx

Fly is not in this beta either, the only HM avialable currently is Cut, you will have to wait until the next beta for all the HMs.....

Johto is not in the hack yet either, and all 8 badges will be available in the next beta, please, wait paitiently like everyone else.....

KaosDoom

Shiny Hunter KaosDarkrai
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
Its been a while since I've last played it but I love the game!
I'm still saving my shiny ball for whatever interest me.
Keep up the good work and looking foward to the next beta. =)

Rockxero

Music Remixist
Years
Not a big fan of Betas, so I'll wait for the 8 Badge release. I'm so psyched though, I've always wanted a Sound type, being the musician I am.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I managed to get through the Magikarp cavern but when I talk to the man, the game freezes after his dialogue ends and I can't move or get out the cave. Can anyone tell me why that is?

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I really shouldn't have to explain this ****, it should all be common sense. But as usual I put too much faith in humanity and then I feel stupid about giving them faith in the first place.
I've said it before. Humans are by default stupid. I myself am no exception. The sad matter of fact is that while you can learn a lot about a few things, you (and I and everyone else) will be dumb at most things, and not even realize some exist. Humans will (on average) do what is best, easiest, and requires the least thought to do. It is naive to believe otherwise, so you can never ever make things too simple. Besides, it is human nature to notice the things that take a lot of work or time (or that get you all worked up) to understand or fix/yell at.
Onto the game. It's good I haven't found any unreported glitches. I'm eagerly awaiting the next beta.

Back