• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Wansen

Regal Bryant
Years
Hmmmm hard question to answear I suppose...the Mayor of Iselia from Tales of Symphonia and that guy who wore the green capey thing and was old with purple hair I forgot his name. But I don't like him either. From Abyss I don't like Synch so far, he's just bland to me(but I havn't gotten very far in the game so i don't know a lot but still...) but I like his design.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
i love Sync! My least favorite is...I don't know. Anise and Mimi Baker really get on my nerves sometimes but I don't hate them. Who do you hate Miss Doronjo?

Oh I know! Largo. I feel bad that the love of his life commited suicide but if he has no problem trying to kill his own daughter, something is seriously wrong with him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Sync! Sync's my favorite god general, soyeah. <3 The ugly guy with the green clothing and purple hair is Rodyle. I hate him very much so. </3

Who's your least favorite Tales of Character?
Tales of Symphonia:
Remiel - I hate this guy. SO much. sooo much. It just annoys the hell out of me, and I've had wonderful times going 'TO KILL REMIEL' whenever Colette says 'Looks like it's time' with my friend and my sister. Such wonderful times!

Kvar - oh hey look! this bastard! yeah i hate him as well. i always, always have Kratos with me when going to beat him. no exceptions. at all.

Rodyle - And the green clothing purple haired guy that Wansen mentioned! I hate his guts as well!

Tales of the Abyss
Moooooooohs - I. hate. this. guy. so. much. That is all!

And now you guys wonder why I love Symphonia when I hate several enemies. Well, that's just the case! I enjoy having enemies that I loathe, because they're so much fun to kill. Abyss' enemies on the other hand... i love most of them and thus i'm just going 'AUGH' when it's time to face them, and that's no fun!

Also, yay Graces F. I would be more excited if I had the console to play it on. But alas I don't and I'm not expecting on getting one for a long time yet. Maybe I can buy it and play it on my cousin's PS3, but idk. I'm waiting for something that I absolutely cannot live without before getting a new console.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Who do I hate?

Well, I also hate Mohs.
Like really. I think everyone hates this guy. After what he did in Abyss, its impossible not to hate him. At least imo.

Well in other games, like Vesperia, I hated Alexei 'cause he's a bastard. :( Also he's really, really cheap to fight. Dx Like really. Every 20 seconds, I guarantee you he'll activate his OVL and follow up with a MA.

Symphonia? Well, Marta..kinda, but, after a while, even she's tolerable. :B
I never really hated anyone from Symphonia. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ohyeahsymphonia2forgotaboutthat.

I'm not too fond of Marta either. She... becomes tolerable after a while, but eh. I much prefer Emil, and even more so Ratatosk!Emil. Even then though, the only two new characters from ToS2 that I really liked and enjoyed were Alice and Decus. They were lovely, even if Decus was a douche and disguised as Lloyd to attacked Palmacosta... it's not like Lloyd was really in character that game anyways.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
My least favorite character Hmmmm.

Tales of Graces F: Emurade (I think thats how you spell her name) (I dont want to spoiler her at all so Im just saying I hate her thats all).

Tales of The Abyss: Mohs I do hate him, he is annoying :|

Tales of Xillia: I dont hate anyone that i can remember.

Tales of Symphonia: I havent got far enough to hate anyone yet.

Also, Yeah ToGF Im still hyped about it, I cant stop thinking of who the voices >.<. Just hope my Ps3 doesnt break between now and then, cause Imma play the crap out of it when i get the English release :x

Wansen

Regal Bryant
Years
Wow, I need to hurry up and get through Tales of the Abyss. Since it seems like Synch will become a better character? maybe. I just have a feeling that, (putting it in spoilers just because...)
Spoiler:

BUT that just might be me. e-e I hope I'm wrong because I've guessed who he is. I'll probably look either really dumb or smart now. Yay. Now if I'm right I can be all YEAAAAAH I GUESSED RIGHT.

Why did you have to remind me of Remiel BinaryPeaches WHY! UGH I forgot about him but UGH. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate him too. I hate him.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Ahaha, Remiel. He was a douche. A huge one. I mean, poor Colette. Geez. D:
Definitely my most hated character in Symphonia.

In Abyss? Hmm. The only one I hated was Mohs. I mean, frick.
Spoiler:

That's actually a spoiler, for those wondering. xD;

I can't wait for Graces f. I never thought I'd get a PS3 until at least 2013, but I suddenly have one. So... yeah, okay. xDDD;;
Graces f looks marvelous, though. I'm looking forward to it completely.

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Remiel and that rod wielder guy who lloyd and kratos kill together, do i need to say why, that guy kill lloyd mother and kratos wife. (if I remember right even kratos say he kill her and not desien or whatever they call, if you heard that you can not like this guy.) Remiel i just pain hate at the moment i first saw him. i thought he was cool till he said he was her father and I was like. "ok this guy is not telling the full story." but unlike kratos who I thought was just a random sell sword I knew this guy wiould one day betray us.

Zelos. out of all ToS cast I HATE zelos. and no it not cause he betray you it cause of his girl firts and worst is why he dose it.

and no I don't hate mithos or emil since I can understand their view points.

ToP, I hate arch. pretty much the same reason as zelos she just bad personallity.

ToV you can cause who, it Raven, same reason as zelos.

and I want to ask.

What your least like villian?

i least like one? umm hate to be ToS2 decus. he not as bad as zelos is with personaity and i do like his boss fight i just not a fan of his peronaity.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
Years
TALES OF INNOCENCE.
Just wow. Privy Council. Just...so cliche. EVIL COUNCIL IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING WANTS TO BECOME GOD/ALLPOWERFULL etc. okay...and Oswald was a weak villian and was just like the Privy Council in goals. Though he was sorta alright because he did this one thing which was cool.
Spoiler:

YUP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Zelos. out of all ToS cast I HATE zelos. and no it not cause he betray you it cause of his girl firts and worst is why he dose it.

auuuuugh. i hate it... hate it when people hate zelos because he's a 'pervert' and he flirts with girls. because most of the time that's all they know about Zelos, and that's all they see. It sounds like you might know of Zelos' history, and if you do I can sort of respect your opinion. But in my opinion, Zelos' reasoning for what he does and why he does it is totally acceptable. Zelos is a much more deeper character than what you see, and I absolutely hate it when people dislike him because 'oh he's a pervert' since that's mostly just a facade.

</rant>

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Honestly, I think him being a pervert added to his character in a positive way. xD;
As Tara said, he's actualy quite a deep character under the surface. After beating Tales of Symphonia, I loved all of the party members; Zelos included.
His flirts aren't really serious. Well, not completely. xDD;;
That's how I saw them, anyway. xD;

Aaaand, Tales of Innocence. I really need to get around to beating that. I really want to, but the dungeons are so tedious, it's not even funny. <_>;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Zelos is an awful lot like Raven from Vesperia~
In fact, they also played similar roles (in the spoiler):

Spoiler:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
auuuuugh. i hate it... hate it when people hate zelos because he's a 'pervert' and he flirts with girls. because most of the time that's all they know about Zelos, and that's all they see. It sounds like you might know of Zelos' history, and if you do I can sort of respect your opinion. But in my opinion, Zelos' reasoning for what he does and why he does it is totally acceptable. Zelos is a much more deeper character than what you see, and I absolutely hate it when people dislike him because 'oh he's a pervert' since that's mostly just a facade.

</rant>
Yaaay Zelos love! I love his inner and outer personality! He's one of the only people who never doubted Lloyd in Syphonia 2, and his flirtiness always results in hilarity. Also Viva Tales of made the right decision making him and Jade the hosts. Best duo EVER!

And what about Arche? No defense for her? I love her too! She gave up her body for Rhea, encourages Chester by teasing him, and her personality is just so fun! Plus she's cute. :3

By the way, is Innocence fun? I'm still waiting for my R4 (DS homebrew) and Innocence with an english patch to arrive in the mail.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
Tales of Graces F got a NA Boxart cover.

ToGF-US-Box-Art-Full-600x701.jpg

I personally like it, since it is the Original Japanese art for the PS3 ToGf, also I hope it is reversible like the Japanese version is :O

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Anyone with a hacked PSP, I highly recommend the wallpaper changer plug in. Now every time I start my PSP, I see another one of my favorite Tales pictures as my wallpaper! :)

I've been playing Radiant Mythology 2 again, it never ends! I want to play Radiant Mythology 3 (even though Regal is excluded AGAIN) but I can't get the damn thing to work. Even if I did I'd still need a menu translation and I don' know if that even exists yet. Is it as much as an improvement as 2 was?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
RM 3 dones't really need a tranlation patch i haven't finish the game (i got ToP X halfway through playing RM3.)

but I also playing TotA 3ds and have to say this is sorta better than grace f cause it on a handheld and isn't either in japan only or badly translated. I respect people who like grace f but to me abyss is more wroth the money for those who couldn't get the ps2 version.

a topic

what are the most tragic moments in tales games

ソラ

Years
RM 3 dones't really need a tranlation patch i haven't finish the game (i got ToP X halfway through playing RM3.)

but I also playing TotA 3ds and have to say this is sorta better than grace f cause it on a handheld and isn't either in japan only or badly translated. I respect people who like grace f but to me abyss is more wroth the money for those who couldn't get the ps2 version.

a topic

what are the most tragic moments in tales games
No offense to your opinion. and I agree to it partly.
Those who havent play TotA, those who never picked up the PS2 version in America, pick the 3D up first mainly due cause its great title.
But if you have picked it up, you can pick it up first hence it is releasing first before ToGf. But Dont pass up ToGf its an incredible game, Its my favorite of the series I love Abyss I picked up the ps2 version and will be picking up the 3D version too, but Graces is on my top list, tho imma get Abyss 3D first since it releases before it. Plus, Graces and Abyss release is a month apart in america. and in Eu get it in the summer for ToGf :O

But this is no offense to Abyss players at all, I like Graces F more, but Abyss is right next to it in my list it really is :D

Back