• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

I think we should do a new heal and hurt game after this one is done... Like, the captains in this half of the story. XD

Then again, maybe that needs to wait until we don't need to use spoiler tags for it...? XD Hmm... Was that in itself too much of a spoiler? Well everyone knows there were changes even if they didn't read the new chapter, but... XD

I dunno what I'll do for these THREE WEEKS though. Damn Kubo you're such a freakin' TROLL. lol

ANYWAY.

The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 20
Suì-Fēng - 21
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 7
Byakuya Kuchiki - 23
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 26
Kenpachi Zaraki - 25
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 27

Same reasoning as always. Yeah.

After we kill off Aizen, who should I kill off next... Hmm... XD

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Truality, Shinji's got a fresh, tilted fringe. Deal with it >:D
930788839_NOOOO_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

But seriously, three weeks after a holiday break? What the hell.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
He's planning to have a troll off with the anime version of Hiro Mashima series, he's testing himself...can he outtroll a timeskip that isn't a timeskip?

kubotrollsbykwgod.jpg

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
But Orihime is the apparently extremely powerful yet useless side character with the power of deus ex machina and resurrecting everything (even though she only uses them when the plot needs it) who hasn't even fought properly since forever, how could she possibly be-

...Oh right, Troll Kubo.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I laughed at that waaaaay too much.
Last time I looked down in the shower I was male.....ohhhh I'm an internet crossdresser.
Ah, I see. That makes sense now :p
*facepalm* I think I might need to ask everyone just so I can make a list of this stuff. >.<
If you do, let me know, so I can add it to my database.
The golden rule of the internet; always assume everyone to be single males.
...I added single there because of how surprised people were when I briefly mentioned my girlfriend :P
!
!!
!!!
I think we should do a new heal and hurt game after this one is done... Like, the captains in this half of the story. XD

Then again, maybe that needs to wait until we don't need to use spoiler tags for it...? XD Hmm... Was that in itself too much of a spoiler? Well everyone knows there were changes even if they didn't read the new chapter, but... XD
I'd prefer if we used Espada. Fewer people. And maybe have less points per character? >.>

Suì-Fēng - 21
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 7
Byakuya Kuchiki - 23
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 26
Kenpachi Zaraki - 25
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 27

-1 Aizen
+1 Ukitake
But Orihime is the apparently extremely powerful yet useless side character with the power of deus ex machina and resurrecting everything (even though she only uses them when the plot needs it) who hasn't even fought properly since forever, how could she possibly be-

...Oh right, Troll Kubo.
I lol'd too much at that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
>2012
>Not protecting your house with Zangetsu

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8402698

LOL Australia.
----

...Oh right, Troll Kubo.

Indeed. Orihime and Rukia are going to use the Fusion Dance to become a super powerful jelly villain after they're both rejected by Ichigo who picks Chad as his romantic interest. Aizen and Nel replace those two on team Kurosaki. Aizen is actually Ichigo's real dad and Nel took drugs after being ditched for so long and is now constantly stuck in her goat form, Bestiality is rife iin Karakura town. Kon stole Ishida's body and got both of them killed after flicking up Unohana's dress). Orihime Rukia combo end up erasing the universe but Orihime's power evolves so she can create as well as delete, she makes a world exactly like day one of bleach but without all o fthe bad stuff and of course Ichigo is a Orihime fanboy.

inb4 I get scouted to take over Kubo's position as writer.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 355
Spoiler:

>2012

LOL Australia.
Ahahahahaha, epic find there. You get a soul cookie. :P

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Yay, manga time! Wait... three weeks. And I hope after that it won't be like this:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Ah I read about that Australian guy on Crunchyroll. =D

He deserves a cookie. XD

LOL I was stalking mangastream for the new chapter and then I remembered there is none. This week. Next week. AND the week after.

This is gonna suck... lol

KUBO YOU DAMN TROLL!!!!!!!!!!

^
IKR THAT WOULD SUCK SO BAD OMG

Suì-Fēng - 21
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 6
Byakuya Kuchiki - 23
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 25
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 27

DIE AIZEN DIE!!! LOL

+1 to Shirochan. =P Wow that's nothing new. /BIAS

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Yay, manga time! Wait... three weeks. And I hope after that it won't be like this:
Spoiler:
Bahahahaha, you just won 20 bankais for that! XD
But I doubt Kubo will do that, he's not that much of an evil troll. >.>
But you can never really predict Kubo, so I'm just being optimistic.

Suì-Fēng - 21
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 5
Byakuya Kuchiki - 23
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 26
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 27

I give Kenpachi Zaraki 1 point for being a crazy bastard with a cute (but useless) sidekick.

I take 1 point from Sōsuke Aizen for being a magnificent bastard.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Some interview with Kubo....The translation was a little meh so instead of posting the whole thing I'll break it down.

*Kubo still plans to continue bleach for [at least] 10 years. He's got the next 2 arcs planned.
*Aizen is going to reappear in the next arc.
*Ginjou's and Tsukishima's past will reveal important information about the shinigami and soul society.
*There's going to be a new nakama.
*Kubo said again that Ulquiorra [turning to ashes] has been the most impactful scene to the fans. Though he wants to apologize to the fans for not drawing Grimmjow's dying scene.
*Urahara's shady nature will unfold.
*He wants to reassure the fans that Yoruichi is fine.
*Unohana will enter the battlefield in the next arc, her Zanpakuto's true form will be revealed and apparently she unravels her braid when she fights

Inb4 Aizen is the new nakama.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Those are all interesting and nice spoilers, but what's your source for that?
I thought Kubo said there would only be two arcs after the time skip.
If this is a recent interview, then it sounds like there are going to be two more after the Fullbringer arc.
Making three, including the the Fullbringer arc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Jump Fiesta apparently, was last month. I should have said it may be bogus but it seems believable enough. I remember him saying 10 more years before the end of the Aizen arc so yeah.

The thing about Aizen wouldn't surprise me at all, I mean this is Bleach.

Also, forgot to ask.
Spoiler:

Was the identity of this person revealed? I can't shake the feeling that it wasn't Rukia.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
>2012

LOL Australia.
So many rofls.
Indeed. Orihime and Rukia are going to use the Fusion Dance to become a super powerful jelly villain after they're both rejected by Ichigo who picks Chad as his romantic interest. Aizen and Nel replace those two on team Kurosaki. Aizen is actually Ichigo's real dad and Nel took drugs after being ditched for so long and is now constantly stuck in her goat form, Bestiality is rife iin Karakura town. Kon stole Ishida's body and got both of them killed after flicking up Unohana's dress). Orihime Rukia combo end up erasing the universe but Orihime's power evolves so she can create as well as delete, she makes a world exactly like day one of bleach but without all o fthe bad stuff and of course Ichigo is a Orihime fanboy.

inb4 I get scouted to take over Kubo's position as writer.
I'm sick. This made sense.

Suì-Fēng - 21
Ichimaru Gin - 22
Retsu Unohana - 22
Sōsuke Aizen - 4
Byakuya Kuchiki - 23
Sajin Komamura - 22
Shunsui Kyōraku - 24
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 27
Kenpachi Zaraki - 27
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 27

+1 Kenpachi to have more people on the 27 list
-1 Aizen yeah

Some interview with Kubo....The translation was a little meh so instead of posting the whole thing I'll break it down.

*Kubo still plans to continue bleach for [at least] 10 years. He's got the next 2 arcs planned.
*Aizen is going to reappear in the next arc.
*Ginjou's and Tsukishima's past will reveal important information about the shinigami and soul society.
*There's going to be a new nakama.
*Kubo said again that Ulquiorra [turning to ashes] has been the most impactful scene to the fans. Though he wants to apologize to the fans for not drawing Grimmjow's dying scene.
*Urahara's shady nature will unfold.
*He wants to reassure the fans that Yoruichi is fine.
*Unohana will enter the battlefield in the next arc, her Zanpakuto's true form will be revealed and apparently she unravels her braid when she fights

Inb4 Aizen is the new nakama.
Looking at your source, I'm going to do a bit of research first before confirm/deny.
But commenting on them:
1. Yeah, we know that. I have a feeling that the Fullbring arc was aborted.
2. Seems a bit too early.
3. Possibly, depends on how he ties into/leads into the next arc.
4. Ehhhh I hope not. I'd rather focus on existing characters, than new ones.
5. But STILL NOT BACKSTORY DAMNIT. And Grimmjow dying... yeah, DEFINITELY need to search for source on this.
6. That's very vague and kind of obvious.
7. Also obvious.
8. That would be nice, and the unraveling braid would be an interesting touch.
Overall, skeptical as ****.
If you can find the whole page...

EDIT!:
Okay, I found the source of Lapras' interview... An image board. So I'm highly skeptical. Though in my searching I did find another interview that was posted 18th December. And 2 sources with overlap (and one seems really... reliable. Pictures and everything.) Soyeah:
Sauce1 Sauce2(better)
There's quite a bit, so I don't really know what to copy and paste XD

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Jump Fiesta apparently, was last month. I should have said it may be bogus but it seems believable enough. I remember him saying 10 more years before the end of the Aizen arc so yeah.

The thing about Aizen wouldn't surprise me at all, I mean this is Bleach.

Also, forgot to ask.
Spoiler:

Was the identity of this person revealed? I can't shake the feeling that it wasn't Rukia.
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back