• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show Me the Money! [An IV Breeding Shop]

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
This is an IV breeding shop. There's other junk up for trade too. You want? Then offer.

New news: Bumping to state that I am re-opening this shop and that I will be taking gen 6 IV breeding requests. FREE! (For now.) Not updating first post because I haven't got the time right now but yeah. I will take only 2 orders at a time, 1 per person. List 3 IVs you want passed down, nature, and ability and I will see what I can do. Note that I do NOT have all the Pokemon available so I may not be able to do your request.

Rules:
1. Pokemon that's listed as out of stock won't be restocked unless I'm bored or someone requests it.
2. I clone most of my stuff. Best be looking elsewhere if you don't like clones.
3. Set up a trade time with me over this thread, trade corner chat, or VMs, your choice. If you don't and don't manage to catch me while I'm online, well, your pokemon will be available for whoever wants it. Set up a time and not show up, win yourself a blacklist!
4. This thread is mostly set up for my records and not really for trading. So the stuff that's NFT is likely something that I can't clone, a trophy 'mon, or non-redistributable.
5. If anyone sees hacks or non-redis pokemon on my thread, do send me a VM. I'll refund anyone who gets a hack from me.
6. I have to keep track of many pokemon and their IVs/EVs so there may be an error marked down somewhere. If you find that the pokemon I traded you have the wrong IVs/EVs and you don't want it, I'm willing to refund you.
7. Everything that is not OT: Kellen, Ruby, Tobias or Kero is non-redistributable.
8. Stats/IVs are listed in this order: HP/Att/Def/SpA/SpD/Speed
9. Only Twilightblade, Mac and twistedpuppy has permission to randomly mess with my thread title. >_>
10. Err... I'll probably come up with something else later.​

Looking for:
1. Dittos with perfect/near perfect IVs
2. Events
3. RNG'd legendaries
4. Mega stones​

Breeding request rules:
1. Ask for reasonable IVs please (3 at maximum, IV breeding only). Please note that I cannot guarantee that I will be able to obtain those exact IVs. RNG is available only on gen 5.
2. Be aware that the more complicated your request is (and I mean egg moves and IVs), the longer it will take for me to breed.
3. I do two requests at a time. Any further requests will be placed on backlog.
4. Please state which gen you want your pokemon bred on (5th and 6th gen only). Check any egg moves you may want against Gen 4 egg moves and Gen 5 egg moves.
5. Sign-up post must include:
Pokemon:
Shiny: (gen 5 only)
Ability:
Egg Moves:
IVs:​

Currently breeding:
Whatever suits me.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
IV Bred

IV Bred (Gen V)

Kanto

Spoiler:

Johto
Spoiler:

Hoenn
Spoiler:

Sinnoh
Spoiler:

Unova
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
EV Trained

ALL EV'd pokemon are in gen 4 and 5. No gen 6 EV'd stuff are available.

Kanto EV'd
Spoiler:

Johto EV'd
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
EV Trained

Hoenn EV'd
Spoiler:

Sinnoh EV'd

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Unova EV'd

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Bunch of other stuff.

Events

Kanto
Spoiler:

Johto
Spoiler:

Hoenn
Spoiler:

Sinnoh
Spoiler:

Unova
Spoiler:

Dream World Females
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Shinies 5th gen - There's no rhyme or reason to how I listed the following things. I basically typed up what seemed most important. Crappy IVs/moves are left out.
UT Male Squirtle Flawless Lv. 1 [Adamant] Torrent
Female Vulpix Lv. 32 [Brave] Flash Fire
UT Male Gastly Lv. 1 [Modest] Levitate IVs - 1/26/27/8/2/31
Male Ponyta Lv. 34 [Docile] Run Away
UT Electrode Lv. 23 [Naughty] Soundproof
UT Male Eevee Lv. 5 [Hardy] Run Away IVs - 10/10/31/31/31/28
UT Male Aerodactyl Flawless Lv. 1 [Jolly] Pressure - Taunt|Rock Slide|Earthquake|Stealth Rock
UT Male Cubone Flawless Lv. 1 [Adamant] Rock Head - Growl
UT Female Gyarados Lv. 31 [Rash] Intimidate
UT Male Dratini Lv. 40 [Quirky] Shed Skin
UT Mewtwo Flawless Lv. 70 [Timid] Pressure
UT Male Elekid [Mild] Static. IVs - 31/31/30/30/31/31
Female Whismur Lv. 12 [Adamant] Soundproof - Uproar|Fire Punch|ThunderPunch|Ice Punch
UT Female Nosepass Lv. 1 [Modest] Sturdy
Female Spinda Lv. 15 [Hardy] Own Tempo
UT Impo's Female Seviper Lv. 1 [Modest] Shed Skin. IVs - 30/12/28/31/31/31
UT Male Duskull Flawless Lv. 1 [Impish] Levitate - Leer|Night Shade|Grudge|Pain Split
UT Male Absol Flawless Lv. 1 [Jolly] Super Luck - Scratch|Feint|Double Team|Swords Dance
UT Beldum Flawless Lv. 1 [Adamant] Clear Body - Take Down
UT Beldum Flawless Lv. 1 [Jolly] Clear Body - Take Down
UT Rayquaza NN: Virus Lv. 70 [Docile] Pressure - Rest|Extremespeed|Outrage
UT Female Shinx Lv. 4 [Relaxed] Rivalry
UT Male Hippopotas Flawless Lv. 1 [Hasty] Sand Stream - Curse|Slack Off|Earthquake|Roar
UT Latias Lv. 40 [Naughty] Levitate - Water Sport|Mist Ball|Refresh|Psychic
UT Female Snover NN: Noelle Lv. 1 [Modest] Snow Warning

Last edited:

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Shiny Dratini! Could i interest you in Oshawott with Dive and Waterfall, Chimchar with Thunderpunch, Bulbasaur with Sludge Bomb and Solar Beam, Chikorita with SolarBeam, or Mudkip with Ice Beam and Waterfall? :l

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Which version we talkin' here? Dratini's on my plat, which I can transfer over of course (but lazy). Those 'mon I don't need on gen 4 but I do want that Chimchar on white.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
This For a
Twilightblade's Male Hitmontop Lv. ~ [Adamant] Technician
OT: Jasmine
Fake Out|Close Combat|Bullet Punch|Mach Punch
IVs - 31/31/31/30/31/31
EVs - 252 HP|252 Att|4 Def

Near flawless Ditto? (31/30/30/31/31/31)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
i have every legendary and about every pokemon but a mew and i want piplup so i have a dream world cacnea spoink and flareon

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
I'm interested in the Shiny UT Lv 1 Flawless Duskull (Impish), Naive Heatran, Shiny Flawless Palkia (Timid), and Near Flawless Shiny Rotom (Timid). I can offer Flawless EV'd Latios (Timid), Near Flawless EV'd Shiny Hydreigon, Flawless EV'd DW Shiny Dragonite (Jolly), and a multitude of other shinies for them. I have others, if nessecary.

Last edited:
Years
Im extremely interested in your mew. Ill give you pretty much anything from my thread. I would trade you even more than one pokemon for it. (like zapdos, articuno and moltres)
You can pm me or just post here.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Gwaponezz - I have that Ditto, sorry.

pokemaster - Unless you have event pokemon, the only common-mon I'm interested in are IV bred or RNG. Soz.

pknight - I'd like that Latios and Hydreigon. Not too interested in the shiny unless they're IV'd (I'm trying to toss mine for something of some value =|). If you've got more 'mon you're willing to trade, post 'em, otherwise pick two of mine. Oh, mention which gen you want them on too. I have them on both gen 4 and 5.

Ignea - Not really interested in anything, sorry.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
I have a win celebi i have a lv 1 regigigas and lv 100 one mewtwo arceus dream world lv 100 and the dream world for the piplup not for mew

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Gwaponezz - I have that Ditto, sorry.

pokemaster - Unless you have event pokemon, the only common-mon I'm interested in are IV bred or RNG. Soz.

pknight - I'd like that Latios and Hydreigon. Not too interested in the shiny unless they're IV'd (I'm trying to toss mine for something of some value =|). If you've got more 'mon you're willing to trade, post 'em, otherwise pick two of mine. Oh, mention which gen you want them on too. I have them on both gen 4 and 5.

Ignea - Not really interested in anything, sorry.

I'm more interested in the Duskull and Rotom I've already mentioned. If you see me on, PM me for the trade. My only other flawless is the Dragonite I mentioned. If you are interested in her, I'd like the Palkia I mentioned. This is in Gen V.

Back