• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Banned because I love Flare Blitz and think it's awesome as well, but I prefer moves which do not have recoil damage such as Thunderbolt and Flamethrower. Powerful, reliable, accurate and recoil-free.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Banned for assuming I hate Emboar. It's just Blaziken.

Ever since Blaziken: Infernape, Emboar. 3 Fire/Fighting types. <_>

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Banned because that's obvious. I still blame Blaziken, since Gamefreak is easily inspired by their previous creations.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Banned because if I were the both of you, I would try to be careful on not starting up a misunderstanding here. And that both Blaziken and Emboar are great Pokemon. That's all.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Banned because Blaziken or Emboars typing isn't a misunderstanding.

(Seriously, what happened to pure Fire types, or Fire/Flying typing?)

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
^

Still Unecessary repetition of the use of Fire/Fighting types. Almost annoying really..

...BANNED for mentioning that abomination of a Pokemon which is Swampert.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Banned for hating Swampert and asking what happened to Fire/Flying when there were only three, two of which were legendary, one of which was a starter.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
^

There are also 3 starter Fire/Fighting types, and I'm assuming SOME of which are legendaries.

So... BANNED for trying to cover up the two types!

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Banned for accusing me of something that I wasn't 100% sure of. I just hate the repetitive duo-typing of 'fire' starters.

Also Banned for making me say Fire.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Banned for thinking Flying is better for Fire than Fighting despite Fighting not having any quadruple weaknesses.

Back