• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bridge

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I'm going to bring something new over to PC. It's a game I don't see noticed very much apart from people buying it on Steam called The Bridge. The Bridge is an interesting puzzle game where you manipulate gravity to progress through the level, sometimes also having to reach items or complete alternative objectices. At the same time, it is a game that will confuse you and take away your sense of direction and even less so gravity (which was probably it's horrible objective).

So without further ado, let's start off our tricky journey through this platformer with episode 1!

The Bridge Let's Play (Episode 1) - An introduction that doesn't explain anything.
A confusing beginning into the world that is The Bridge.

As always I hope there is someone out there who enjoys the video!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I hope you don't mind a comment. :3

This game reminds me of the game Gravity Rush, because that's a game where you'd be one with gravity to solve puzzles and progress through the game too... But this game has a pretty dark feel to it. It definitely looks interesting~

Anyways, I think you did a really good job on this first video, and I'm looking forward to more of your episodes! <3

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
I hope you don't mind a comment. :3

This game reminds me of the game Gravity Rush, because that's a game where you'd be one with gravity to solve puzzles and progress through the game too... But this game has a pretty dark feel to it. It definitely looks interesting~

Anyways, I think you did a really good job on this first video, and I'm looking forward to more of your episodes! <3

Yes. I wholeheartedly dislike any form of comment. Please never do that again.

Jokes aside, I'll have a look at that game! The Bridge definitely has some sort of deep psychological feel to it because of the text and it's small clips of meaningful insight to the story.

Thanks for the feedback! Always good to hear :)

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Finally got around to doing another episode! These few puzzles were actually causing me some trouble. I can't imagine what the next few are going to be like D:

The Bridge Let's Play (Episode 2) - Vortex, vortex, everywhere a vortex.
One mans tough journey through his own house.

Last edited:

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
The Bridge Let's Play (Episode 3) - The ending to a confusing Chapter.
We finish off what was a brain wrecking chapter.

Back