• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Lapras, why must you scar me

Spoiler:

Oh goody, new stuff

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Funny thing, Busou Renkin's theme is a meme in Japan.

I ended up reading it because I saw it in my library and decided to read it, since it was Watsuki's work. It was interesting, indeed, but I was more surprised to see how he would execute such a radically different idea.

@Pokey: Did you feel like

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Well, it might not be a meme, but it has a big following on NND. I listen to NND medleys, which generally consist of memes and popular NND songs (many of which are from anime), and Makka na Chikai's in a lot of them. I dunno if it's on there for mematic purposes or just because it has an epic feel about it, though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

With Monogatari and TWGOK sequels this season, I'm gonna enjoy it no matter how terrible all the other stuff will be.
...Yet, much of the other stuff doesn't look terrible. Let's not take any chances though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've tried most of the new episodes and have instantly dropped a lot less than expected.

Also just this minute aots arrives
>[HorribleSubs] Gin no Saji - 01 [720p].mkv

I've tried most of the new episodes and have instantly dropped a lot less than expected.

Also just this minute aots arrives
>[HorribleSubs] Gin no Saji - 01 [720p].mkv

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Watched the first two episodes of Tsuritama today. Not sure what I watched, but this show about an self-proclaimed alien, a socially awkward boy, a 25-year old Indian with a duck named Tapioca and a fishing prince saving the world with ... fishing (right, fishing) certainly seems interesting and entertaining.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

It's more fun to marathon them than having to wait weeks and weeks and weeks. |D;;
Some series are worth it though... Waiting 7 days for a new episode and watching it as soon as it comes out (raw or subbed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back