• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well I was just making a suggestion. Your character doesn't have to be a female and I'm not a GM or anything.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Alrighty, I guess you two are the only ones who created SUs, so you are accepted. Feel free to post now. Just act as if you were with the group the whole time. The new groups are as follows:

Group 1:
Artus
Kallet
Grazel
Gaston

Group 2:
Gothax
Asilsa
Morgan
Malik

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Sweet thanks! I don't have time to post tonight, but I'll read through the IC thread and get a post up tomorrow!

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
quick question: if everyone is supposed to be disarmed, does that mean Gaston's wristbands would be taken as well? it would figure into my post.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Just to clarify, does magic require an incantation before casting, and is there any other external sign that someone is casting?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
No incantation really, although some magic may require it. I guess any external sign would most likely be some sort of emanation of mana or something of the sorts. For example, my character has an attack that allows him to shoot out a bolt of lightning, in which case he will probably just raise his hand at a target and just let loose a bolt.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Alright guys, I hope my post wasn't too confusing lol. But I accidentally overlooked Siidams post - sorry for that - And so I would say go along with the flow of Artus.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I sort of just melded it together so there's two people lighting up the way. Yeah, hopefully it doesn't get too confusing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
It will become more clear on how to escape as the groups progress through the dungeon, so when that time does come I'll make sure to state it clearly.

siiadams

Years
I think I'll let someone else take the front of our group. That way, all the other events can be played out and no one (especially me) could take events out of order. Yeah, thats it...hehehe.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Well, I would assume then it would be either Grazel or Artus to be leader. It doesn't really matter to me, seeing as how either way Artus will try to save his own skin first lol.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
-_- Then its going to have to be me.

Also, @J: I thought this would be a good time for some excitement. A little skirmish against maybe an enemy or two. Not exactly sure what they'd be attacked by but it would show some of the players ability for combat and ween off some of the NPC's.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting for the others of my group to post. Our fourth person hasn't posted at all yet.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Sorry, I'll have my post up as soon as possible, probably some time tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Started a small skirmish just in the knick of time. You guys can either help Artus, help the old man, or even bring in another rogue prisoner (as long as don't have some sort of mini-war). If it's within your character to kill, then by all means go ahead.

siiadams

Years
Hopefully, Gaston didn't just totally freak everyone out with that sudden flurry of activity, which ended in someone's death. Oh well...back to Elder Scrolls IV.

Back