• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who likes any science, speak here!

Undertaker

Lord of Darkness
Years
I don't like **** mate, but this is for all the people who like science. Don't ask why I made it. hahaha :cool:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol well it seems no one does. I took the triple science award at school instead of the standard double, and I have an AS in chemistry and I'm taking a full Alevel in biology. Would that count as liking science. :p

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I won a special science award from my school... I get some money and a week's work experience in one of the best research labs in Australia. I guess that counts as liking science. I'm planning to do science at uni next year (probably maths/computers/physics).

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
I guess I like science enough to post here, lol. My favorite subject of it is Space, planets, physics, space/time, string theory, things like that.

Interesting stuff I might add.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Hmm, the only sciences I took a liking to are Chemistry and Astronomy. Both subjects are taught by the same teacher in my school and he's so cute...^_^; I did awful in Biology, but Chem's really appealing to me and I have yet to see how the Astronomy class is going to go, although I'll bet it'll be good.

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
Years
yea, I like science. It's like my favorite subject in school. I like chemistry and Astronomy too. Although my school doesn't have a specific class dedicated to Astronomy, I'm in chem and I have like the highest grade in the class, lol. That reminds me, I have to read chapter 8 tonight.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Hmm, the only sciences I took a liking to are Chemistry and Astronomy. Both subjects are taught by the same teacher in my school and he's so cute...^_^; I did awful in Biology, but Chem's really appealing to me and I have yet to see how the Astronomy class is going to go, although I'll bet it'll be good.
lol i'm opposite to you! I did awful in my last chem exam so dropped the subject :p I'm awful at physics. mind you the last exam i did in it i got a B....but I got A for both biology and chemistry at that level :S

wow a award JA! lol I suggest you do take it further. I'm not good enough to take it to Uni, so i'm doing Law instead! :p was that a good idea...well I've been excepted by 2/6 so far with onl 2 replying...so yeah i guess... i just hop their making the right decision :s

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I like biology.
Because as you learn, you'll find that Pokemon actually consists of a lot of biology, and that you've learnt a lot of biology facts by Pokemon!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah i would have to say im really into Astronomy and other spce relative stuff it's just so fasinating

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Heh...any science, you name it--I'm there. Unfortunately I'm taking physics, not biology, at the IB level, because I rock at bio and I'm terrible at physics. Ugh... You can't take all three sciences (plus chemistry) when you're in full IB...I'm taking regular biology over the internet, so hopefully it'll work out once I get to university.

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
I'm another one of those people who are interested in astronomy. Astrology does count as one as well, right? XD;
I like many types of science though... Just about anything. Though, I'm really interested in psychology and geology along with the above two.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I do hope Astrology counts as science, cus that's the only thing I'm great at @_@

Besides, on my Science final exam I got a 53, dangit!!!! >_<;;;

*drowns*

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
jynx said:
I like biology.
Because as you learn, you'll find that Pokemon actually consists of a lot of biology, and that you've learnt a lot of biology facts by Pokemon!

I wonder what Deoxys's name was derived from... :D

Hey, does anyone else want to clone a pikachu? lol, j/k Anyway, it would take biology to create a Pikachu. We could probably use some DNA from the rat Pikachu was based on called a Pika. :D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I like science.Any kind, really.Though, I like astronomy and animal sciences the best

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Not really... but I do hope that I'll like science one day. -_-'

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Well. I like science.. It's really interesting. BUt I get bad grades in it because it's my last period in school so.. By the end of the day I donb't wantto think about work!

Back