• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Nice banner Stevo XD's.... yeah animal face-off is awesome...my animal pick never wins i wanted the lion to win andwith my luck the croc won :\

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Thats ok XD. Sois there anything any of you want to ask me or anything you want me to do like a fusion you really wanna see.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hmm
what was the first sprite uve ever made if u can show it that'd be nice, let alone if u can remember it XD

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Nice work, youve done some awsome work these last few days, just congratulating!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Thanks Star ^_^ and I known Pokemon since it first aired 6 years ago. Atleast I think it was 6 years ago lol.

Here is an Archie/Kyogre fusion I tried ^_^;

Archie.gif

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Yeah, thats a cool sprite...i requested a groudon+maxie fusion oin ur thread...cant wait to see how it turns out XD's

Back