• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Unova Exploration! [IC]

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
5e8222fc-690c-4f0a-b767-0824f20067dc_zps4e912091.jpg
______________________________________>
So the Igglybuff belonged to the other girl by the looks of things, not the younger one. Perhaps they were sisters. No matter, the elder girl was able to handle the potentially hazardous situation well. The cute little Igglybuff turned out to be quite the battler when she needed to be, doing her best to obey her Trainer's orders despite her inexperience. Mia had to commend them both for battling so strategically. A battle against this girl's Pokemon would certainly be interesting once everyone was healed up and business tended to.

Mia was rather impressed- truly this girl would be a difficult opponent to defeat, but it all the more made her want to issue a challenge when the time was right. She too had just caught her first Pokemon and had yet to get to know him. "I think your Igglybuff did a good job," she assured her new friend, smiling. "Maybe she overdid it... a little, but you both did well and caught that Staryu."

Mia was ready to continue on her way, but felt compelled to linger around with these two girls a little longer. "I guess I forgot to introduce myself, but my name's Mia Kents, and this here's Midnight." She motioned to her Eevee, who was now back to trying to play with the Igglypuff, not fazed the slightest by its combat ability. "We were going to head up to the Giant Chasm. I'm doing some work for Professor Juniper."

<______________________________________
133.gif
359.gif

Years
Inari handed Riolu back to it's Trainer and thanked the brown haired volenteer once more, before turning her attention back on the small crowd around her stand. Her face glowed a light red as a few people moved on, but she managed to sell multiple bags of regular PokeBlock, as well as a few of her vitamin rich ones to a rather wealthy young blond individual. Inari gave her thanks to them as well before they left.

Axew soon ran over to her Trainer's side, and lept up on the table. After a little struggle, the Pokemon held out it's little paw and high fived Inari. The two laughed together, as Inari separated the money for herself, and the percentage fee in which to pay back the PWT for allowing her to use their grounds, and there was still plenty of day left.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
About an hour had passed when Dallas went to talk to Skyla abut a ride to Lentimas Town. She had agreed and told him to come back when he was ready. She was free all day surprisingly. It almost felt wrong to get her to fly him to Lentimas, but they were really close. When Dallas returned home, his mother had packed his bag fully of useful items. There was plenty of Hyper Potions and Ultra Balls. Dallas thought he was the richest kid around. He made a lot of money from his photos and jobs he did. Although he did not always have jobs. He could go months without a job, but then get twenty jobs in a week. Right now he did not have any other jobs, so he wanted to take a break. He planned to go to Lentimas Town first and then head to Undella Town and relax.

Dallas' mother was at work at the moment. He put his laptop case, with his laptop in it and charger, first and let it hand on the right side across his chest. He then put another case on with three different cameras in it: Night, Day and Weather. He used the cameras at different times to get the best shots. Each camera could be used in a few different conditions. He hoped he could buy a underwater camera in Undella. Dallas checked his room one last time to make sure he had everything. Then ran out the door. He went to his mother's workplace where everyone knew him.

"Hey, can you tell me where my mother is at the moment?" Dallas asked one person.

"Sure Dallas, I think she is in the back right now." The woman said.

"Thanks ma'am." He said walking off toward the back.

He entered the back and looked around. His mother was talking to a few people in the back. He figured she must be training some new people in the back about the job. Which was packing jobs for the Airport.

"Hey mom!" He said excitedly.

"Ok, keep doing what you two are doing and I will be back momentarily." His mother told the two trainees.

"Hey mom, wanted to come say I am off to Lentimas Town with Skyla. I probably will not return for a few days or longer." He said.

"Alright, I am so glad you are following your father's steps. I wish I could join you, but someone has to be here. Your father will be proud. I hope you two meet in battle one day." His mother finished.

"Yeah. Well I have to go, Skyla is waiting for me." Dallas said.

Dallas and his Mom hug each other and then he leaves. Truth be told, his Dad was not a normal Pokemon Trainer. Most trainer leave and don't return for a while, but his father returns at least a week every month. Dallas planned to do the same. He didn't have to even exit to back room until he heard Skyla's voice. She asked if he was ready and they boarded the plane to Lentimas Town and they were off.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
"No, I apologize for getting caught up in the moment." Said Osaka. "I'm Mihara Osaka, and this is Minako. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The teen gestured towards the girl clutching her leg, and both bowed. Although with the girl still holding her leg, that made it difficult.

"I'm new to Unova, and the kindly Professor gave me Igglybuff to help me out."

How a Baby Pokemon is supposed to help her, Osaka doesn't know. Still, it's better to have a Pokemon than none. A sudden noise caught her attention, it was her Igglybuff pulling one of the Eevee's ears, a slightly annoyed expression on its face. Guess its still grumpy from the battle earlier, but the girl knows that it won't last long in another battle.

Maybe she should return it to it's ball?

It was then that Minako detached from her, grabbing the Baby Pokemon from the other Pokemon, and standing up straight, both Pokemon miffed at this action.

Osaka guessed that it was because the Ee... Midnight ('Is she planning on evolving her into Umbreon?') is denied her playmate, and Igglybufff is once again wet from the dripping clothes of Minako.

Speaking of which-

"Minako, come here, you're soaked."

Osaka didn't need the huff from her Pokemon to know that it didn't appreciate her stating the obvious.

"Use this towel." She said, managing to get a face-towel from one of her Hiking Pack's side-pockets.

"Hah..." Osaka sighed, looking around the area. "It seems like we can't change anywhere near here... But you might get a cold if you stay like that... I'm sorry to ask this Mia, but could you help me set up our tent for Minako? We just left Lacunosa, and I'm not sure where the next town is."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It was getting a little dark by the time Dallas finally arrived with Skyla in Lentimas Town. He wanted to go ahead and get a room at the Poke Center for the night, but he would head to Reversal Mountain a little tonight. He wanted to get a few shots of pokemon that lived in the area before the night ended. He walked into the Poke Center and walked up to Nurse Joy.

"Excuse me Nurse Joy. Could I get a room for the night?" Dallas asked.

"Of course." Nurse Joy answered and grabbed a card key to his room.

He nodded and said thanks before he walked out of the lobby and into the halls of doors.

"Let's see let's see.... Room 4.... Ah here it is!" Dallas said as he put the key in the slot and opened the door.

The room was nice. It had a nice big TV and a nice Queen Bed. It was only for two at most, and probably a couple, but he didn't mind. He was just happy to have such a large bed to himself. He opened his laptop case and plugged the charger up in the wall and then hooked up the laptop. He put all his other stuff on a shelf other than his wallet, that now had his key in it, and his Night Camera. After making sure he had everything, he left the room and locked the door. He left the Poke Center and walked toward the Reversal Mountain. He avoided trainers, but they didn't seem to interested in him to start with. He took a few pictures of wild Skarmory and Numel.

"Hmm.... I had forgotten that you could find Skarmory, Trapinch, and Drifblim here... I might have to catch one of each before I head to Undella." He said to himself.

He spent a few minutes just watching the wild pokemon. Luckily, all of them seemed to be too tired to attack him at the moment. He figured it was because it was starting to turn to night and most were too tired to worry about humans. He finally got to the entrance of Reversal Mountain and what he saw before him blew him away. A Charmander being attacked by a group of Skorupi and the Charmander's flame was about to go out.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Yup! In fact, you have a lot of potential! I'm sure that if you keep working hard on it, you'll surely become a great trainer someday!" Mathew said merrily with a grin, which was only widened at Kio's proposal of travelling together. "Sure thing! I wouldn't mind having another friend to come along! After all, the more the merrier!" He paused, "Say.. how long have you been a trainer, Kio?"

How long had kio been a trainer? About 5 minutes to be honest, although he was afraid to admit that. He folded up his arms and frowned. "A day, maybe." After the frown he turned away and took a step the other way, Zorua skipping alongside his legs with a small hop every few steps. The fox pokémon was a rather cheery thing, and seemed to have an effect on Kio's emotions, allowing him to smile without thinking about it. He usually had to think about what he showed when it came down to emotions, for the wrong emotions can break someones heart, or make them feel low. Kio learned that the hard way.

After a few steps, with nothing happening behind Kio, he turned around by pushing his body around and spinning on one foot. The motion stopped as he placed his other leg to the side and faced Mathew once more.

"Where are we going?" The question was spoken in a soft tone, and one you would hear from a confused person, however the build up and the fancy spin, followed by the sentence sounded quite cheesy in a sense. Kio wanted directions, yet he felt the need to lead. It was rather obvious they would be heading through the forest, without a doubt, but Kio needed reassurance in his thoughts, he did not want to wrong his new friends.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Logan watched as Inari dressed up Rini - or PokéStyled, as she called it, completed with a fake hibuuscus blossom. Inari give Rini a Protein Pokéblock, which Logan had never heard of - he didn't know stat-enhancing Pokéblocks were a thing. Pokéblock in hand, Rini leaped off the table. "Thank you." he said. "I'm sure she'll enjoy this." Rini enjoyed Logan's Poffins, so she would probably like this. She handed the Pokéblock to Aaron, seeming to want it later. "Well, thank you." he said. "I'll be back. I'm setting up a shop right next to you. That's why I came to the PWT in the first place."

Logan hastily caught up with Max. Just then, as if on cue, his Xtrancevier started to vibrate in his pocket. Logan slipped it out and took the call.

"Hello?"
"This is Dad here."
"Hey Dad. What's up?"
"Well, my boss needs me to collect some samples of the rocks in Chargestone Cave, but I'm dealing with some other problems."
"You want me to do it for you, don't you?"
"To keep it simple, yes."
"Ugh. Fine. Bye!"
"Bye!"

And with that, Logan shoved the Xtrancevier back into his pocket. Hey, Max? Dad needs me to do something in Chargstone Cave. Is it okay if I go?" Without turning around, Max nodded. "Yeah. I'll set things up.""Alright. See you later!"

And so, Logan raced out of Driftveil, but made a quick stop at the Poké Center.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
"Rufflet go!" Dallas yelled.

His Rufflet appeared form the pokeball and was ready for battle. Dallas didn't like battling much, but when it came to saving wild pokemon, he was always ready.

"First use Scary Face! Then use Aerial Ace!" Dallas commanded.

Rufflet move all made contact. The Skorupi were scared and then were hit by the Aerial Ace. Three of the five ran off, but two were still ready to fight.

Dallas took a look at the Charmander. It didn't look good and Dallas knew he had to end this quickly. The Skorupi fired off Pin Missiles, but Rufflet dodged them with it's speed.

"Now Rufflet, use Wing Attack and finish it off with Aerial Ace!" Dallas commanded once more.

Rufflet did that and made contact with both of them and they ran off. It was a good thing that these Skorupi were weaker than most in this mountain. Otherwise, Rufflet probably wouldn't stand a chance. But everything was pushed aside from his mind as it all focused on the Charmander. The Charmander was scared. Dallas knew it must of been abandoned.

"Don't worry Charmander. I am not going to hurt you, but I can help you." Dallas said as he looked at the Charmander, it was no doubt poisoned. Dallas quickly threw his bag off and went through his bag and found a Full Restore.

"Listen Charmander, this is going to sting, but you will feel better afterwards. After that I will run you to the Poke Center. This Full Restore will completely heal you, but I would still like Nurse Joy to have a look at you." Dallas said trying to grab the Charmander, but it backed away.

"Please Charmander, I can't help you if you don't trust me." Dallas said with a soft voice.

Finally the Charmander came closer to Dallas and let it pick it up. Dallas sprayed the Charmander. It cried it a bit of pain, but the let out a sigh of relief.

"There you go. Feeling better already huh?" Dallas had a smile on his face.

'Char. Charmander.' The Charmander said with a smile as it got to its feet.

"Now I will take you to the Pokecenter. Hope on my back and we will go there now. Rufflet, you can stay out if you want.

The Rufflet tweeted with joy as it landed on Dallas' head. The Charmander hopped up on Dallas back and they walked to the Poke Center.

DarkEmeraldRarity

Love-Crazy and Music Mad
Years
She smiled and walked to Reversal Mountain and smiled seeing a drifloon
"Whats that?" She Asked taking out her pokedex
"DRIFLOON: These Pokémon are called the "Signpost for Wandering Spirits." Children holding them sometimes vanish." The dex said
"I'm catching one!" She said "Arden Use Tackle!" She commanded

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Matthew smiled, albeit nonchalantly, "Ah. Good question, my friend." He paused. Truth be told, the black- haired lad had naught but a subtle hint of where the foursome should venture to; though his rather subtle unknowing was not blatant, indeed it wasn't. Matthew gazed tensely at Madison, gesticulating his concern; though the blonde maiden simply sighed at the thought. "I'd appreciate a little help here, Madison." He murmured, albeit inaudibly

Madison smiled, murmuring her rather calm answer, with an ingratiating prod at the black- haired lad, "I can see that.." She paused. "Well.. uh, Castelia City would be the best option, seeing as it is the most festive city in the region." The blonde lass laughed, "Though, not particularly the most friendliest of places."

Maya chimed in, albeit with a subtle sullenness in her tone of voice, "You can say that again.."

Matthew laughed lightheartedly, "Aw. Come on, Maya. Don't be like that."

"Fine then. If you say so.." Maya glowered, albeit with a slight hint of friskiness in her tone of voice.

Matthew smiled. "Alright then. With that settled.. Shall we go? Or.." He paused, with his especially jubilant gaze at Kio.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The young girls that followed Mathew were sweet in a way that would only make them friends to people of Mathews personality. Kio however, never really cared much about girls, his interests lay in the air, with much room for adaptation. As Kio was now in the front, he found that he had taken it upon himself to lead, although his slightly smaller structure made him seem like a confident little kid, who is bound to get lost, although truthfully, Kio's efficiency was top notch. Never once had he been lost. Madison stated the group should go to Castelia, which all seemed fair, and that way the group could cross the skyarrow bridge. The view from there was something Kio hoped to see in his time around Unova.

"I heard Burgh was still around in Castelia. Who knows, we may end up being able to battle the 'greatest' bug trainer of all. I say greatest because I honestly don't see any other trainer who can actually use bug pokémon. Difficult to use, but well worth it in the end. Sorry, I get sidetracked" Kio's voice is a still one, not much pitch change within his words, but they are readable, and understandable. This was usually a sign that Kio was thinking to himself, and he often ended up speaking what he thought. Many may think him a child, but in truth he is smart and cunning, and actually a lot older than what people see within him.

Kio takes the lead, his movements simple, and plain, as is thoughts still remain in his head. In fact, the way he has been walking for the while may have lead the wrong impression, and when thoughts aren't in his head the hyper activity of the 'wolf boy' may come to a surprise. The group arrived at the first step towards Wellspring cave, and with a swift movement, Kio took off his bag and sat down on the floor with a thud. He did not look up, for the querying expressions he expected would have to wait and see. He pulled out a rather odd looking device - sort of a tablet, but read and thick. With a few clicks and taps, Kio smiled rather gaily. With a rather smug tone to his voice, Kio read out what he had in front of him.

"Pokémon that reside within the cave include - roggenrola, boldore, woobat, drillbur, excadrill, and pokémon that have been rumored to appear here according to the comments here include - poliwhirl and poliwag. An eye report says, 'I saw them to the north of the cave living in a small pond. As soon as they saw our group, they used their water gun attacks and fled.' Well, how efficient am I?" Kio's grin widened as he finished, looking up towards the group before putting his 'pad' back into his back and getting back up.

"For all we know, there could be many other pokémon living in that cave we just haven't heard of. it's amazing to think really, that you could discover a pokémon habitat by random chance."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas walked out of the mountain cave and wondered if this Charmander would go with him. Before he became a pokemon trainer, he promised his Dad he would catch a Charmander and train it to become a Charizard so the two could battle to see who was better. His father currently was in a different region, exploring.

"Hey Charmander, do you want to tr-" He was cut off my a cry of a Skarmory.

Dallas turned around quickly, just in time to react to the Skarmory that was about to dive bomb them. Dallas jumped a few feet away.

"Rufflet use Aerial Ace on Skarmory!" Dallas commanded.

Rufflet did as commanded, but it bounced off Skarmory and fell to the ground.

"Rufflet return!" Dallas yelled, as the red light form the pokeball caught Rufflet right before it hit the ground.

However the Skarmory still did not let up. It used a Steel Wing, but Dallas once again dodged, but tripped over a large rock and fell hard to the ground.

Man this thing is beautiful... I got to take a photo. Dallas thought like an idiot. He quickly removed his camera and took a few shots of the Skarmory attacking him.

"Well.... if I am going to go missing here or die... at least they know what happened. Haha." He joked.

Right before Skarmory got to him though. A large flame engulfed the Armor Bird Pokemon and it coughed up smoke. Charmander had come to defend Dallas.

"Ah thanks Charmander. Even though your not my pokemon, you still fight for me. How about we team up?" Dallas asked getting to his feet and brushing off the dirt and dust and pulling out is Pokedex.

'Char Charmander.' The Charmander agreed and was ready for a command.

"Alright Charmander, according to this that move you used was Ember. A strong one at that. Use Ember one more time!!" Dallas commanded.

Charmander unleashed a ember attack and it made contact. The Skarmory fell to the ground.

"Alright! Go Pokeball!" Dallas yelled, throwing a red and white ball at Skarmory.

It shook once.... twice... three times and clicked.

"Alright! I caught my first pokemon!" Dallas jumped in the air and ran toward the ball. He picked it up and then put it on his waste.

"Hey Charmander, we need to get to the poke center to have all you checked out." Dallas said.

Charmander nodded and they walked side by side. Dallas was worried about his Rufflet, but it hadn't take much damage, just a tired. The only reason he had returned Rufflet was to keep it safe so it didn't get hurt. Both Skarmory and Rufflet were flying types, but Skarmory had a type advantage, plus it was a lot stronger. Tomorrow he would train them a bit.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Madison smiled, thoroughly impressed of the wolf- lad's acuity, indeed it was ought to be commended. "You sure are well- informed, Kio." The maiden paused. "You remind me of a friend of mine.." The blonde lass smiled, "Ah. Don't mind my reminiscing."

Matthew simply nodded, "Well.. in any case, we should tread carefully, if what Kio says is true." He laughed, "We don't want to become drenched in water, do we?"

Madison's azure eyes widened in marveled curiosity, at the wolf- lad's mention of the vast habitats of Pokemon themselves. Though despite that, the blonde lass felt no need to speak.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Without noticing the absence of speech in the blonde haired girl, Kio grinned slightly, but it was noticeable he was chewing the left side of his cheek, as his face almost scrunched up.

"Anyways, this will be the first obstacle I guess, but considering there's four of us I don't think we should have to much trouble, never the less it would be wise to tread slowly, because then we have more chances of seeing something new!" Kio bravely stepped into the cave first. The cave was dimly lit. It was a mean of way between Striaton and Nacrene city, so the place has a safe and easy way through to the other side for most people, however, to the side was a small incline in which people could climb and view more of the cave. Kio began climbing this before the rest of the group had a chance to get in, his goal - to find a new pokémon to study.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Madison sullenly glowered at the dimly- lit cavern; truth be told, it attested to be no easy task. Within its cavernous, roughly sculpted partitions, were jagged stones interspersed within its barren surface. Unbelievable..

Maya, with no regard of its jaded nature, began a rather brisk ascent at small, albeit equally rough, rugged gradient. Taking especial notice of the wolf- lad, the brunette felt compelled to speak. "Hey! Are.. a- are you okay up there?" The maiden asked. Truth be told, Maya was trembling; her lingering dread of high ground did naught to put her at ease.

Matthew folded his clean, white sleeves, and began a steadily paced ascent, higher onto the rather small gradient interspersed within the rather stony grotto. Though taking notice of both of his beloved pals, he remained hushed.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas and Charmander arrived at the Poke Center.

"Hey Nurse Joy, can you look at this Charmander and my pokemon. This Charmander was abandoned in Reversal Mountain. I healed it and think it is ok, but I still want you to check. Also my Rufflet got in a battle with some Skorupi and a Skarmory. So I would like you to check it out in my newly caught Skarmory as well." Dallas said. He really didn't know what to tell Nurse Joy, but he said what he said anyways.

"Alright, just give me a few moment and I will check them out for you." Nurse Joy said with a smile.

A few minutes passed and Nurse Joy called Dallas back and said all of them were good.

"Thanks Nurse Joy!" He said.

The first thing he did was go outside. Under the darkening day.

"Skarmory! Come out!" Dallas yelled.

'Skarmory!' It cawed.

"Skarmory, I caught you, but I have promised myself to ask a pokemon if they want to continue traveling with me. If so, we will become close friends. It is your choice though." Dallas said looking at the Skarmory.

'Skar!!' Skarmory called happily in agreement.

"Great! Return for now then. We will have some fun tomorrow!" Dallas said, as he returned Skarmory to it's pokeball.

Dallas put his Skarmory on his waist with the other pokeball that had Rufflet. Now it was time to ask Charmander. Dallas took a knee next to the Charmander.

"Hey Charmander. You are healed and are free to go, but I have a question for you. Would you like to become one of my pokemon and become friends?" Dallas asked, softly pointing a hand on Charmander head.

'Char Charmander!' The Charmander announced in agreement.

"Haha great! I will not let you down. I know you were treated badly, but I want to show that only a few treat their pokemon badly." Dallas said with a smile as he dragged out an empty pokeball.

The Charmander tapped it and it sucked it in. It shook once then clicked.

"Yes! I have a Charmander!" Dallas exclaimed.

Father.... I got my own Charmander now. When it becomes strong enough, I will battle you! Just like we promised. Dallas thought as he went in his room in the Poke Center.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"You guys are all silent," Kio said excitedly, however he had little clue it was his own presence that kept the group hushed behind him. Soon, he managed to reach the top of the plinth where he could oversee a small area of cave, including the pond that apparently contains the habitat to the water pokémon mentioned earlier. He athletically skid down to the lower levels before brushing himself clean of any dirt he had contracted during the ride, and began to scan the small area. The area was quite small and compact, with a few pillars here and there that seemed to support the roof. The lighting was dim here, and most of the light came from the glow from the main pathway. Kio loudly whispered up to the group that it was safe to come down, despite the absence of him explaining he was to go first.

In the corner of Kio's eye he noticed an odd looking pokémon, something he was determined to catch, despite what it may be. Zorua, who was in front of Kio, could definitely smell something nearby. Kio quickly grabbed a pokéball from his belt, and yanked it off, determined to catch something and study it. Obviously later it would be released, but just to catch something is somewhat of an achievement.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Matthew sighed, albeit with a hint of amusement in his tone of voice, "Almost there.. Just a tad- tad bit more.." Though, to the lad's awe, an elegant fowl, with its clean, white appendages liberated, soared with sheer poise, onto the pinnacle of the rather small, albeit rough, gradient. The black- haired lad smiled with marvel. That Maya.. Man. Always up to something new, I see.

"Wo- wo- woah! Slow-- slow down just a bit, Togekiss!" Maya clamored, albeit in sheer thrill. Though, her dear pal, Madison, was more so vexed, and disheartened than amused. "Ah- ah! Maya! We're- we're going a tad too fast!" The blonde lass clamored in slight uproar. Though, in a blink of an eye, the elegant fowl, with both Madison and Maya, disembarked rather roughly at a rather small, compact chamber, with an assortment of ancient pillar, spontaneously interspersed within its vacant passage. Taking especial notice of Kyo, a fair distance apart, Madison waved, "Glad to know that we all made it here in one piece, huh?" Matthew soon followed afterwards, unfolding his crisp, clean white sleeves.

Last edited:

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
After Ryan had gone to the Roxie concert and heard all of his favorite songs, he sat, pondering about what the other boy had said while they were in the Pokemon Centre as a vast amount of people started to leave. Only Ryan, a couple holing hand, and a rather spherical shaped man that had fallen asleep, much to Ryan's surprise, during the ruckus that was the concert. The couple soon left, however the man snorted in his dreams, Ryan stood up and started to head towards the exit when he was halted by a somewhat familiar voice.

"Hey, I saw your argument with that boy in the Pokemon Centre earlier." The voice said from behind him. "You were really passionate about that Pokemon." It continued.

"Oh, it was nothing." Ryan responded

"Well, we need trainers like you." The voice continued.

"What do you mean we?" Ryan quizzed before turning around and seeing that the voice belonged to Roxie. "Wow, its a pleasure to meet you in person." Ryan said quickly.

"Thank you." Roxie responded. "Oh, and by we I mean a group called the Subresistance." The girl answered.

"What is that?" Ryan asked.

"Well, ever since the gyms were shut down, Unova has somewhat died, the economy is struggling, Pokemon battling is less common, and worst of all rare Pokemon are becoming endangered!" Roxie said with such passion, just as Ryan had shown in the Pokemon Centre earlier. "Anyway, my question is to you, will you join us and try and find more trainers to join us on your journey around Unova?" Roxie asked.

"Well, you see, I'm not really on a journey, I just came to see your concert after getting my very first Pokemon." Ryan blushed a little. "But, that sounds like a good idea." 'Going on a journey,' that sounded nice to Ryan

"Well, that doesn't matter, we can go to the Pokemon Centre, you can call your family and ask them, then my dad and I can take you on our ship to Castelia! So, what do you think?" Roxie asked, leaning closer to Ryan.

"All right! I'll do it!" Ryan exclaimed before the two made plans to meet back at the docks in an hour after getting ready and then, they would set sail...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
As Kio stammered in his position, the dark shadow emanating from the corner of the room seemed to move close to him, and Kio could almost make out a pair of eyes. It couldn't be a poliwhirl, they flee rather than try to scare people.

As the rest of the group managed to climb over the plinth, they landed and Madison spoke, ""Glad to know that we all made it here in one piece, huh?" With that, Kio turned around and broke free from this hypnotic fixture he was previously in. "Huh, er, yeah, okay." He then turned back around. to is dismay, the shadow had disappeared, yet Kio couldn't shake the feeling he was being watched by something.

The air went still for a second. A flock of woobat passed by with great haste with expressions that seemed like they had seen a ghost. In the darkness, where Kio was staring, the shadow appeared again, this time, half an orb shape could be seen from behind one of the many pillars scattered among the room.

"GHAAA!!"

With quick progression, several Ghastly dispersed from the pillar one by one, leaving their purple trial of poison in the air behind them. For the usual person, a ghastly was a terrifying pokémon, that even the pokémon itself had become adapted to scaring people for survival, but for Kio, he didn't find any pokémon especially terrifying at all.

"OH MY ARCEUS!" Kio screamed with delight, "These things are so adorable!" The Ghastly all swarmed around the group, enclosing the exits and blocking anything from getting in. The roof prevented anyone from going up, and the ground vice versa. There wasn't anywhere to go, except to battle these creatures.

"Ghost type, weak to dark type, poison, weak to psychic, resistant to ground due to ability." Kio rambled loudly to the group. After a second, Kio remembered something important. He quickly reached into his pocket to pull out his small camcorder, and flipped it on, and pressed the record button.

"It's a new species found here," he said, attempting to explain his reasons, "I need proof of it's existence."

Whilst camera still in hand, he gave up on what to do that he called for his Zorua to do a pursuit attack on one of the many ghastly.

Back