• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people!

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2004
Hi! I'm new (Tell us something we don't know) to the PokeCommunity.

My hobby:
Creating games on the computer!!! :classic: I can make any game, so maybe you could expect me to post a link to a Pokemon one up here soon!

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
hey welcome to pc and make alot of games :D and whatch out for a guy named jason he flames and spams alot and is trying to get me banned

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
heheeheheheheeheheheh i am very fast like sonic heheeheheheheheehe

Years
Great! Have fun, .... or I rip your lungs out... just kiddin! But be careful, there are people who might... kidding!

Josh

Level 99 Black Belt
Years
Hello Nath7 and welcome to the PokeCommunity forums.

My name is Josh and I hope that you have a fun time over here and post alot and follow all of the rules.

I need to cme by and post more.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
welocome
to the community
i found out how to post a topic :paranoid: :meow: :mew:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hi Nath7! If you like making games, why don't you try and hack one,
or use RM2K? Well, hope you like it here.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Welcome, ooooh! A game maker XD! The world needs lots of em =3 Anyways, follow the rules, be active, and enjoy your stay ^-^

Oh, and pssst.. Watch out for this idiot named CaRtOON, she is mean for no good reasons, and likes girls too although she's one too XD

*explodes*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Nath7 said:
Hi! I'm new (Tell us something we don't know) to the PokeCommunity.

My hobby:
Creating games on the computer!!! :classic: I can make any game, so maybe you could expect me to post a link to a Pokemon one up here soon!

Advertising isn't allowed here (meaning posting links). The only way to advertise is to put it in your signature, if you would like an explanation on what a signature is and how to use it, PM me please. :)

Welcome to the community by the way, I hope you have a good time. :)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I'll keep an eye out for a thread about games from you!

Back