• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Community Times ~ PCs First newspaper ~

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
When will this meeting be?

I was never informed of this meeting.........

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
I posted in my first post in this thread. The meeting date and time have yet to be decied. Me and Dizzy were tlaking about then Dizzy had to leave before we could finish.
I will try to tlak to Dizzy tommorw so we can have the meeting time and date up as soon as possible.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Instead of Having a Meeting on an IM system, We'll just have a meeting in this thread.

This is what we should have.

If anyone has any sugesstions, maybe we could put it on a website, how many people want to help?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
no... Dizzy is not booted out (he's not even close to being banned). He just happens to type that in himself.

(note: i have nothing to do with this newspaper... except reading the finished product that is XD)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Off-Topic : Yeah, I deserved to be banned. I mean, i like PC and all, but these last few weeks, I've been getting more unpopular to the point where i might even leave PC for good. I'm not really that of an Important member.. No one really cares, I was never really an Important member to begin with. I was just that stupid spammer who everyone hated..

Well once the newspaper is completed, im leaving PC, atleast you'll have something to remember me by.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
No, don't leave us!
Yea, I need you, at least.
Do you really care about that you are unpopular?
That thing didn't made you happy.
Even more sad.
How pathetic.
Leave because of unpopular.
Never heard of that.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Please don't leave Dizzy. I think you are popular and an important member. So is there more news on the topics besides the ones already mentioned? By the way I might join the newspaper. I have to think about it. :confused:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
I think I would put WWN(Wars World News) on newspaper.
I will make some comic.
And add it in newspaper. XD

Back