• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Hopefully the encounter rate will be lowered a bit. Every 3 steps there was a Pokemon and it got really Annoying after a while P:

cspmoneymaker

Hopefully the encounter rate will be lowered a bit. Every 3 steps there was a Pokemon and it got really Annoying after a while P:
What do you think Repel is made for ? ;)

P.S. Moderators plz feel free to delete these posts after couple days coz they're a bit off topic. :cheeky:

Atem

German Starter Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2022
There isn't a beta 3... just 1 and 2. And those are on the very first page of the thread.

No that's wrong, there is an old Beta 3, but this version is not fully playable. Search on google for download the old Beta.

Atem

German Starter Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Can anybody tell me, where i can find hm06 or how i get to Darkdusk city? Thx

Years
You get Rock Smash from a Hiker in Route 408. In Route 408 go north to the beach and talk to the guy with two Gastly. Continue going south where you'll encounter Ethan/Kenta and you'll battle him. Go south and enter the National Park where Lunick will battle you. Then go more south and you should be in Dardusk City where the gym is a ghost type one. The beta ends after the fourth badge. Also Ethan/Kenta and Lunick are invisible but that will probably be fixed in the next beta.

Atem

German Starter Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Thx SonicBlazePlatinum :) I will try.

Edit:
I can't find a Hiker that will give me HM06. There are some Hikers, but they are talking some s*it or one Hiker says nothing. What's wrong?

Last edited:
Years
Very strange glitch:
The guy with the Eevee egg gave me the egg although i had 6 Pokemon.
Now the best part is,I used headbutt on a tree got a brief picture of that egg and then
I was unable to move and had some crappy trees instead.(The character was
not visible anymore).
Ruined my game and the whole fun this game offers(((((((

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Very strange glitch:
The guy with the Eevee egg gave me the egg although i had 6 Pokemon.
Now the best part is,I used headbutt on a tree got a brief picture of that egg and then
I was unable to move and had some crappy trees instead.(The character was
not visible anymore).
Ruined my game and the whole fun this game offers(((((((
That wasn't because of the egg. It happened to me and I didn't even have an egg with me. I always make sure to save state before headbutting trees now.

King Koopa

The Dark Spriter >>>>
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
I wished this worked on other emulators other then vba :( but it's my favorite hack so far!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years

Thanks for the all coments and the support for the menbers of the pokecommunity, thank's very much, my reallity friends.

• Frequently Asked Questions:

Why is not updating the game PKMLP?
Sorry to everyone but have not had much time lately, and also in parts I'm working on now there is not much update, and do not want to reveal my scripts posting videos.

Do you still work in game?
Of course always worked and will continue working.

What is the release date of the New Beta track?
I'm sorry but no date for release because the more I work there is still much to do, especially scripts, but when you least expect the beta will be ready.

Now some updates

UPDATES

New images
The Heros
KEVIN And SHOPIA
kevinl.gif
shopia.gif

New MINIS HEROS and OTHERS
newsminisherosandothers.png

New PC and MART
newpcandmart.png

New GYMS
newsgyms.png

When I can I will answer the questions and sorry but I'll try again twice this forum but many things happening in my life and have not had much time.​

Years
Cool update Wesley, I like the Snowice Gym. It reminds me of Pryce's gym in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I'm guessing that Aline uses a Froslass as her main Pokemon like Candice? The final gym of Zhery is probably gonna have lava like Blackthorn Gym. Also I like the Pokemon Center and Pokemart tiles. Kevin and Sophia are good names you used for the main characters. I can't wait until the final beta is released, it will be when I least expect it. :)

Back