• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pirate {Recruiting}

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Team Pirate

Hello, I am Teejermiester (you can call me TM), and this is my first and only hacking team (That I own). When I started hacking about six months ago, like most people I thought that I could make a (Good) hack on my own. Turns out that you can't. So, I am trying to make a hacking team, to help me reach my vision, and afterwards make some very good hacks together.

Therefore, that is why I want Team Pirate (A fitting name, don't you think?) to join. It is open to anyone who can hack, even amatuers, so we all can learn how to hack better and become a good team, growing together in our hacking skills.

This team will hack only fire red.

Here is the banner, credit goes to Pepito1010:
picture.php

Updates:
-Mappers REALLY wanted
-If we can get a good fakemon maker, we'll make a couple new legendaries. If not, we won't. We can just use groudon and/or some others. I was hoping for a ground/dragon type legendary, but Groudon will do.

Current Projects: Pokemon Petra (Fire Red Hack)
Finished Projects: N/A

Our first hack will be Pokemon Petra. A hack that I was working on, but failed and so will be re-made by this team. Here is the storyline:

Spoiler:

If you guys have any more ideas for this hack, please tell. BTW, here's the basic info on the region:

Spoiler:

Once again, If you have a problem with this, please do tell.

If you want to join, please fill out the form:

Username:
Nickname:
Position Wanted:
Proof of Work:
Contact info:
Time on PC:

This is the positions list (red = really not needed, yellow means kinda needed, but isn't necessary, and green means REALLY needed.)

Scripters
Mappers (needed very much)
World Mappers (first priority, PLEASE JOIN!!!!!)
Spriters
OW Spriters
Music Composers/Inserters.
Inserter/Indexers
Tile Makers/Inserters
Item Editors
Other Graphics Editors (Titlescreen, Intro, Bag, Etc.)

Current Members:
Teejermiester: Leader and General Helper
Pepito1010: Banner maker (and possible mapper/spriter ^_^)
Sean777: Mapper
Rickk12345: Scripter
Tower Tycoon Palmer: Scripter/OWer
Bosaap: Scripter
Leareth2: Scripter

Btw, I can make the progressing hack/hacks showcase thread when we get going

^_^ PLEASE JOIN!!! WE NEED YOU!!! ^_^

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Maybe if I made a banner for the hack, people will be more likely to join.... Well, here it is:

sigpic221462_3.gif

Yeah, my computer is really screwed up, and it has a virus. My dad is taking it to his guys, but I'm not sure how long it'll be until I can hack again. I can still talk and chat, but someone else is going to have to get the rom and do most of the hacking. I can tell you what to do, though. I should be able to hack again by the end of the week, but no promises.

Hey, We're starting mapping now, so any mappers are pretty much garuenteed (or however you spell it), for a while.

Last edited:

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
Years
Username: Rickk12345
Nickname: Eh, the same? Rickk12345
Position Wanted: scripter
Proof of Work: I haven't made any serious hacks, just some testing, ( I'm working on a serious hack, Pokemon Knights Stone, it's new ) but I can do all the basic scripts, plus applymovement and stuff. And I'm still learning.
Contact info: PM and MSN (I'll give you over PM)
Time on PC: Pretty much during the whole day:P

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I could do some mapping pm me for proof :)

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Well I can't map because school started yesterday (NOOO) and I'm not that good at mapping yet.
But I can give you a link to someone who can do world maps:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222928
Oh and I can do banners if you want.

Thanks, and you are now the OFFICIAL banner maker.

Username: Rickk12345
Nickname: Eh, the same? Rickk12345
Position Wanted: scripter
Proof of Work: I haven't made any serious hacks, just some testing, but I can do all the basic scripts, plus applymovement and stuff. And I'm still learning.
Contact info: PM and MSN (I'll give you over PM)
Time on PC: Pretty much during the whole day:P

cool, just show me a basic script and you're in.

I could do some mapping pm me for proof :)

Alright, I know you're proof, so you don't need any. You're in.

Last edited:

sean777

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Oh thanks and i cant wait to start mapping :)

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Ok I gave you a script by PM

Cool, accepted.

As soon as we can get a world map, we'll start. I'm pming a guy about it right now, but it could be a bit whether or not he says yes.

BTW, what do you think about having a fakemon legendary? We can either have that or Groudon.

Last edited:

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
Years
Well maybe a Groudon, only slightly changed, like other color, a little extra detail, could work. So with the basis of Groudon.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Here, vote:

a. Shiny Groudon
b. Different picture of groudon, or
c. An upgraded/slightly different Groudon (like purple stripes, or metal armor)

I have (or maybe had because of my computer virus) a cool picture of groudon that I totally recolored into 4bpp. I was going to use it for the titlescreen, but maybe we could use it for the actual pokemon.

And Sean, I need you to start mapping the first town. It is off the edge of a cliff, with the slope of the mountain on the bottom. The way out of the town, at the top, is a cave. Beyond that, do whatever you like.

Could you please get the ROM too? I can't, cause I'm using my parent's computer.

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
This hack looks good. I can't join, I'm very busy, but I'll be keeping my eye on it. Good luck!

Alright! Thanks. .

My opinion: No shiny groudon, it looks too much the same as the normal one. I'd go with C, or otherwise B.

Yeah, I was going for that one too. I was thinking all the black stripes being replaced by yellow or bright red ones. Kinda like a "Furious Groudon".

Last edited:

Tower Tycoon Palmer

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
I take it from "Scripters (Please apply!!!!!)" that you may be wanting a scripter, maybe? >.>
If so, then i'm happy to script for you. If, I can OW sprite.
And about the groudon, you could do groudon with the black markings on it's arms/body filled blue like on the Ruby titlescreen or something?

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
I take it from "Scripters (Please apply!!!!!)" that you may be wanting a scripter, maybe? >.>
If so, then i'm happy to script for you. If, I can OW sprite.
And about the groudon, you could do groudon with the black markings on it's arms/body filled blue like on the Ruby titlescreen or something?

Alright, show me a basic script and an OW and you're in. Since you're my third scripter, we'll be done with new scripters for a while. I just wanted some scripters, since if we didn't get any we would be screwed considering I can't script worth crap.

We need an OWer, even though I'm quite good at it. When you're done with you're OW sprites, Give them to me. I can edit them to my liking if they aren't good, but I sure that won't be happening. ^_^

And [also] for the Groudon, Yeah, The markings will be filled with yellow instead.

sean777

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Okay ill get to the mapping and i may try to make a fakemon legend just for fun but then if you like it you can use it :)

Back