• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fantasy

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
Years
Team Fantasy - ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! We need Team Members!

~INTRO~

Hey everyone! I have decisions made for a new romhack! I want it to be full-fledged and not a Kanto Emerald! But why do I want to make a team and not by myself? Since I believe the only thing I am good at is at mapping, I need to recurit a team of people to help me out. If not, this hack will go down the drain. And I do want this nice hack to be finished. It'll take a while, but I do want such to happen. Sounds crazy, but, because some of my other romhack making attempts caused the game to break and freeze before, I need a more experienced team of professional rom hackers that can somehow make this possible. And, thus, Team Fantasy was born.

So! Specifications.

This romhack is a hack of Pokémon FireRed.
This romhack has a story.
This romhack requires custom tiles.
This romhack MAY require music from other games.

APPLICATION:

Skill(s):
Time Zone:
Past Romhacks worked on:
More info:

~MEMBERS~
johnr754 - Mapper, Leader
Extremeromhacker - Scripter?
xboxmandude - ?????

We need a tile editor.

STORYLINE:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Extremeromhacker

I need ideas
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
I'd love to script for you. I have only one statement
1: Can we change it to Fire Red, I'm much more accustomed to it and I prefer its graphics?

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
Okay yeah sorry didn't put my skills...
On a scale of 1 to 10
Mapper 6/10
Intro screens editing 10/10 (Not Title, for title I can change the logo not the pokemon)
Spriter (not inserting)
Overworlds 10/10
Evolutions from levels to trade 8/10
Resource collection (pokemon ds sprites etc)

Back