• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
Years
The evil team I came up with for my comic, I must be bored.

TeamElemental.png

Please give me any feedback on it you can, I'm always open for advice.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Please don't double post...just edit the previous post. Anyway...poor recolours there. you need shading...and don't use paint defaults.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
Years
Actualy, for the most part, I didn't use the original colors, most of them are a few changes I made in the coloring, and the black, well you can't really do much with black.

You have to keep in mind that this team was created to represent the dark side of the elements, which means that the colors are darker than usual.

But as I said before, any help would be appreciated, especialy with shading, I never really got the hang of that.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
VERY HORRIBLE SHADING! a sprite needs shading, look what shading does
142c3so.png

i did the first 1 in less than 3 minutes, no offense but y just make recolors

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Regardless of your shading abilities, it shouldn't effect mere recolours, the shading is already there. And for future referance, try avoiding default paint colours, they're too bright and pungent.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
HAve you not tried experimenting with the palettes? All my palettes come from paint, and none are default (bar black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back