• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

thefacelessone64's in da house!

thefacelessone64

PokeBaller
Years
hey guys i'm kinda new here, in search of friends and pokemons to trade with/battle against. i'm also on myspace.com under the same name. hit me up sometime!

Last edited by a moderator:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Hm.. maybe once I find my DS we can battle, or trade? Hm.. yes? Well, until then, welcome to pc, have fun. Follow the rules and everything. :D Hope to see you around~

• » ∂єяσzισ « •

╰» ∂єяσzισ ρωηѕ
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2010
Hiya, the faceless one. Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums. :3

If you're looking for 'trading/battling' stuff, just head towards it's specific section. I'm sure you'll have a blast there! ;3

Just be sure to follow the rules and you'll be safe from unnecessary trouble. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go through the FAQ once. Who knows, it might answer some of your questions about the forums. If you've still got any questions, those can be directed towards the staff peeps. They'll help ya.
If they don't, contact me. I'll spank them. >:U Heh, just kiddin. Don't kill me. :x

...well anyways, have fun trading/battling. See ya, mate. ;D

Back