• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation OOC- (PG-15)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I fell in love with the idea of a little mute girl cuddling up next to a lamb. It must be done.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Lambs are vital for anything! :3

@Rainbow: I like the SU, but I really was impressed by the RP Sample. Obviously you are a (Maybe more than) capable writer. Accepted Welcome to the RP! (You did it first :P!)

Anyways, I talked with Yashi about allowing 8 people (eg. Beo and Sandeon)... and we allowed it.

@Sandeon: Alright, I have already talked to you about the 1st person, 3rd person thing, sooo I'm going to go ahead and Accept you. Welcome a la RP!

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
I love lambs when they're cooked and in kebabs! :D:D

... I mean - lambs are the sweetness of spring ^^'

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Lol I always miss out on all the gooduns... Damnit, if anything opens up toss me a PM or something :P, I cant write out huge chapters lately but I can do short neat couple paragraph posts. So right now this is perfect.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
YES! Im so pumped! I love the concept ever since the first time i saw it. Ahhh memories.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
@Zeph: Especially with Mint Sauce *drools*

Yeah, sorry Monochrome. But I'll be sure to send you a PM if anything opens up!

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
@Rainbow: I like the SU, but I really was impressed by the RP Sample. Obviously you are a (Maybe more than) capable writer. Accepted Welcome to the RP! (You did it first :P!)
Wowzers, thank yew! >w< I'm glad it was okay overall for you. I can't wait to start!

Pip, piplup! <3

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I don't even know where to begin, but this profile annoys me so much right now -.- Ah well, I apologize for holding you all up :3 All we really have to do is wait for Beo to post his profile, but we can start handing out the movesets yes?

Name
: Brooklyn "Brook" Harrison
Personality: Goofy, open-minded and mildly opinionated are only a couple words that couldn't even begin to describe Brooklyn's personality. Brooklyn is a snarky and loveable, down to earth kind of girl, who loves making jokes about her blindness and inability to see without her glasses. Brooklyn is an avid gamer and daydreamer, she likes to wish, that for a day she could be in someone elses shoes for a day, to escape from the life of a teenager going into adulthood, which is why one of her favorite and most common past times is playing video games, mostly action and adventure or side-scrolling type things. She likes playing video games, because it helps her escape from the drama and problems of real life, if not only for a little while, she also likes to fantasize about entering a game one day, preferring the easy and simple, yet repeatative life of a video game character over her own, life, which seems to be passing by far too quickly.

Appearance (Pokemon): As a Meowth, Brooklyn looks pretty much like a regular Meowth, what with the
cream colored fur and colored paws that shift to tan at towards the end with the same going for her tail. Her head is oval shaped and topped with a set of triangular black ears, while in the middle of her forehead is the Meowth's signature gold charm, the only difference between Brooklyn and regular Meowth's, is that her eye color is black and she somehow manages to keep her glasses upon being turned and surprisingly they fit her rounded head perfectly. This, she finds extremely ironic because cat's are supposed to have excellent vision and she's nearly blind without her glasses, despite becoming a feline. She believes the gods out there made her a blind cat wearing glasses for laughs.

Appearance (Human): With a slender build and curvy body, Brooklyn stands at her average height of 5 feet and 7 inches, while weighing in at 125 pounds, her skin is the color of mocha, unblemished and smooth, her eyes are largely round and black, hidden behind a pair of clear rounded frames, which she can't see without. Her hair is very Afro-centric, short and poofy and sticking atop her head, its also soft to touch and extremely easy to manage, all she really has to do is take a hair pick to it, while her lips are pink, full and sensuous. When it comes to clothing, Brooklyn will wear just about anything, though she prefers jeans, a shirt and a hoodie of of choice, clothes that she's comfortable but sometimes she'll switch up and wear skirts and tanktops. She loves large hoodies with sleeves long enough to cover up to the tips of her fingers and tight shirts that cling to her figure or medium sized witty graphic tees and enjoys snug low riding jeans with flared legs and baggy cargo pants, that have long legs that cover her sneakers and show off her slim stomach and taut figure. Sometimes she'll straighten her hair out and wear it down or pull it into a ponytail, but not often as she prefers her Afro style a lot better.

History: Brooklyn, though she prefers to be called Brook, was born in the USA and lives in Brooklyn NY, hence her namesake. She grew up normally and mainly lives with her mother, her parents are divorced and her father lives in Manhattan Square, but she visits him faithfully on weekends and holidays and despite the divorce her parents have a great relationship. They split up because they couldn't live together and eventually got tired of arguing with one another so they agreed it was best to just divorce and see other people. Her mother is still single, while her father has found a nice girl and they are currently dating and are thinking of getting engaged. Brooklyn has no problem with this, as she is happy that her father is happy.

Brook's life is basically perfect, she has no trouble at home or at school and wouldn't change her life for the world, aside from sometimes wishing she could be someone else, but who doesn't wish for stuff like that? She has the best friends a girl could ask for and a great relationship with both her parents. During the day her mysterious package arrived, school just seemed longer than usual, though that might've been because of the rain, that morning, which had lasted up until lunch. School just seemed to drag on and on, so finally getting home was the greatest thing ever for Brooklyn, too bad it started to rain however once school finally let out. Brook would huff and complain all the way home, while listening to her iPod, she would then enter the house and stumble over the odd package lying haphazardly in the middle of the floor, causing her to trip and lose her glasses, briefly mocking her self and imitating Velma of the Scooby Doo franchise while she felt around the carpet for them. Surprisingly, no one was home when she got there, her mother worked later shift and didn't get home till 7 and school ended at 3 for her and she's usually home by 4. After retrieving the lost spectacles, Brooklyn noticed the strange package that was addressed to their house and had her name on it. Curious Brook inspected the package before opening it and reading the letter inside.

Is your life bland?Do you yearn for adventure? Do you wish that you could have powers beyond belief? All you need is our new device, the G.T.P. It will give you an amazing adventure that will be guaranteed to astound you. This is completely free, with no strings attached! All you have to do is follow the included instruction sheet, and your adventure will begin!

Brook re read the letter several times, unable to believe that this thing didn't have some kind of catch, stuff like this always had some kind of catch… she wouldn't call her life plain, but she would like to see something new for a change, rather than the same thing all the time, shrugging, Brook dug into the package and pulled out the strange little black box, deciding after re-reading the letter several times and finding no fine print and that nothing could possibly go wrong she supposed, she stared blankly at the black box for a few seconds, before she opened it up and peered inside, then suddenly the world went black.

Pokemon You Want To Be:
Spr_4h_052.png

RP Sample: (Don't need one :3)

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Name: Beo Rage

Appearance (Pokemon): Beo looks like almost any normal Machop with the gray rough looking skin. But one thing carried over with him during the transformation and that was the scar under his left eye. Beo is also a bit shorter for a Machop. His eyes are still a light blue color unlike that of a regular Machops which are red.

Appearance (Human): Beo is a very athletic looking young man, he has wrestled for most of his life which may contribute to his athletic build. Although one downfall most people see in him is his height being only around 5'7 which at his age is barley average. The first thing anyone would notice though when seeing Beo for the first time is a scar going across his left cheek right under his eye. Beo has medium black hair which is usually spiked up in the front except for when he wakes up in the morning. He has light blue eyes and a usually a very soft smile on his face which makes it easy for almost anyone to approach him.

Beo is usually seen wearing a pair of jeans when he is walking from class to class and a regular collard shirt. Although outside of class and on his down time he is typically wearing a pair of shorts and an athletic t-shirt. His shoes consist of an old pair of black and white New Balance tennis shoes.

History: Since the day Beo could walk he was always doing some kind of physical activity. He began playing football, wrestling, and baseball at the age of five and played all them through high school. Beo also continued wrestling at the college level. This information is important because sports has been the biggest part of Beo's young life and has helped shape him into the person he is today. That being said the biggest event that occurred in his life was the death of his twin brother. During there senior year of high school the two of them made a bad decision to go out to a party to celebrate there upcoming graduation from high school and things got a little out of hand. Originally the two of them were supposed to stay the night at the house the party was being held at, instead his brother decided he wanted to leave. Beo decided he was in better shape to drive and so the two of them left. Unfortunately when they were only ten minutes from home they wrecked into a telephone pole and his twin brother was thrown from the care. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a few hours later. Beo on the other hand walked away with a small gash under his left eye, but he knew it would become a scar, a scar so that he would always remember what happened.

On a side note: Beo had never had much interaction with any of the pokemon games, every so often he would hear some conversation about it between kids at school, or from commercials but he never actually got into the games himself.

Personality: Some people would consider Beo a jock, but to the people who know him the best no otherwise. Beo is one of the nicest people you will meet, he is caring and loving and would almost always risk his life to save another person. These traits were increased much more after his brothers death because he now jumps at any chance he has to redeem himself. Now he has developed a fatal flaw to try and fix anything and everyone he can.

It's also easy for most people to believe in fate and that everything that happens, happens for a reason but unfortunatly that is not the case for Beo. At one point he may have believed that was the truth but after what happened he just finds it hard to believe that his brother had died for any reason other then careless and stupid choices. So anytime anything is in question he looks to the logical and scientific facts.
Pokemon You Want To Be:
066machop.png

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

ShadowYashi

Years
Awrighty Beo, after reading over your sign-up, we have discovered that you are not the father! (oops, wrong show XP)
You are accepted!
And with that SU's are officially closed with everyone here and accounted for!

Strikit

Years
Hooray! I can't wait. Everyone is accounted for. Kassie, Kassie's sheep, her Sandshrew plushie, and her extra special notepad.

ShadowYashi

Years
XD I can't either.
We've been trying to get this thing started for like a month now.
School was the reason it took so long -.-

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Aww man and for a minute I was hoping to be the father :(... Oh wait wrong thread haha. But I can't wait for this RP to start!

Strikit

Years
Ack. My school does it odd. Tomorrow we're taking 1, 2, 3, and 4 period tests. Friday we're taking 8, 7, 6, and 5.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
Do freshman get it easy on work and homework? I haven't been weighed down that much this year.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
Alright guys! Movesets are posted on the first page/post! :3

And if you didn't know, once your character makes it to level 7, he/she will be able to learn 1 Egg/TM move of your choice (The Pokemon must be able to learn it though)

Hopefully, I'll have the guidelines for the first Post up soon, so check the Main Thread for anything!
(By the way, just so you know, this is still a freeform/make-your-own-story RP; these first few posts are just to help everyone get started.)

Last edited:
Back