• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Interesting. Would this be in an all new gym, or would she take over an existing one. Wait, dodn't tell me. I'd prefer to find out in the story.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Ooh, secrets secrets. *grins* Let's see where this goes.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Oh, so many secrets. And references to the names of anime characters. *somewhat-maniacal laugh*

Anyways, back to the whole Illusion thing, from what I've read about those two Pokemon, and what I've read concerning the RDM, I think that would be a good idea, Fuyu. Whatever RDM members would get for disguising themselves, it seems like it could be Pokemon-friendly. (That's just me, though, I'm not the GM.)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
*Smiles* Thanks. We'll see what Roserade comes up with sooner or later. XD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I heard my name! ;D

That's a great idea, Fuyu! And there are so many references to Anime characters left to use. Also, the RDM and AAPM will be getting much more active. With the tournament and Plan RISE.

If you haven't figured it out, but I made it fairly easy to, Plan RISE is the RDM trying to create a region just for Pokemon. Hoenn.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yay! XD So many plots so little time XD. Roserade if you want to use the Dawn Project for anything you can. That subplot's just me with weird ideas.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
With the Theo guy? Explanation, Por Favor. ^^ I've read some of it, but I don't quite get it. oooo! What if Theo had a son named Giovanni. That'd be wicked.

It sounds cool! But, I still need that explanation, B)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
You can put that. XD That'd be awesome. Theo is someone who discovered that all humans had potential for powers if they awakened. So he gathered children to create an army that would separate into the rebelling factions RDM and AAPM. They would destroy them from the inside and wipe out a majority of the populations of humans and Pokemon. Of course it got destroyed before it could but Theo would try again. He's in his 50's so he could have a son.

It just popped into my head as we were roleplaying.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
oooo! What if Theo had a son named Giovanni. That'd be wicked.

Might as well, since we already have references here. I wonder...how long before someone comes up with references to the Team Rocket trio? And Gary? And...I could probably rattle off some more names like that.

Theo and the Dawn Project...that would be...kinda scary, if he were able to recreate the whole Noah's Ark thing.

By the way, the Indonesian Gym Leader, Darrell, is he French? Or does Indonesia have some version of French?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
By the way, the Indonesian Gym Leader, Darrell, is he French? Or does Indonesia have some version of French?

Well, I just made him french. I dunno, just something to separate him from the other gyms. You know, an edge. He might have moved their from France.

references to the Team Rocket trio? And Gary? And...I could probably rattle off some more names like that.

We could do it for the Team Rocket trio, make it seem like they're little kids. James being the rich boy and Jessie being the fame jockey. But Gary wouldn't have been born yet. Regis isn't really Mark's father, so maybe Samuel Oak is.... o_0. That would make Gary his son.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Or maybe Samuel Oak knows the truth and was killed by Regis for that knowledge and for trying to stop his plan. I dunno, is slightly cliche but hey.

Yes, scary thought if Theo had done it. The idea made me think of Magneto from X-Men to be honest.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Crossover Say Whaaat?

I'm not sure. But now I definitely want to fit Oak into this. Any of you can too.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Now that's a weird crossover. Hm... how to fit Oak... I'll think on it. XD that might be a bad idea.

Nideous

Years
Oak huh? Would he be the child Samuel Oak from the movie with Celebi, or Professer Oak? Or something in between? Anyways, here's my new team levels, because I can't find the old ones in the IC thread, and because soon I'll have a new pokemon:

Esper (Espeon): level 24, Psybeam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Bite
Volt (Elektrike): level 23, Discharge, Zap Canon, Double Kick, Quick Attack
Razor (Skarmory): level 24, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Air Cutter, Whirlwind
Deluge (Wartortle): level 22, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Withdraw
Amber (Eevee): level 19, Tackle, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Helping Hand
Bagon (future member): level 23 , Ember, Dragon Breath, Headbutt, Dragon Rage

And here are my NPCs:

Marcus: partnered with Clefairy; level 16, Magby; level 17, Gyarados; level 20
TGP (I haven't thought of a real name for him yet, just know that he's about 17 or 18): no partners
Van Flarsoul (Vulpix): level 32, Flamethrower, Flash, Quick Attack, Taunt

Nideous

Years
Yes, Carlson escaped Thomas's rampage at the base. Thomas has no idea what happened to him, just that he didn't kill him. Also, plothole time. Alyss is 8, right? But Fuyu said that the Dawn Project was broken up 7 years ago. Which would make her 1 at the time she knew Zoran. I don't care who you are a 8 year old won't remember anything from being 1. Unless... Maybe she was 8 when she went in, and whatever they did stopped her from aging. That would also explain the white hair, which isn't normal for an 8 year old either. Hmm... This is all so confusing.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Nah, Alyss was five when she went in, was awake for three years after the Dawn Project got blown up before being put to sleep due to reasons that she'll likely say later. The place where she slept did temporarily halt her aging. And she has white hair because she's albino. Her skin's also rather bad with sunlight, so she has to be careful. Yeah I did think her through don't worry. XD

Nideous

Years
Heh, allright. I just wanted to be sure. And never fear, I have a plan for TGP as well. He's not just going to be the obnoxious comic relief he has been. There is more to him than you might think.

On another note, wasn't the Stonehenge gym leader replaced by the AAPM a long time ago? Not time in the RP, but real time. I don't remember.

Back