• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"Oh, uh, okay..." Eva replied in a most melancholy way, his smile disappearing just as Gavin's had moments prior. He was just about to press the issue further, but the teacher had actually decided to start instruction moments after Gavin had answered, or more accurately, 'not answered' his question. Not thinking himself very unintelligent, Eva had a suspicion there was much more to the hand than Gavin had let on. The way the boy had stuttered and how is face had contorted from happiness, to almost seamless displeasure, gave clues as to Eva's assumption. It was fairly obvious, just from his short time knowing Gavin, that he was not comfortable with this line of questioning. Had he offended him? Hoping that wasn't the case, he tried his best to pay attention to what the young teacher was saying, but he had a harder time than usual focusing. It wasn't that the information was wholly uninteresting, quite the opposite in fact. But the fear that he had caused somebody to become uncomfortable nagged at him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered under his breath so that only Gavin could hear him. "I hope I didn't offend you." With that he let the matter drop, his eyes trying desperately to focus on the blackboard and not the left hand that had spontaneously caused so much inquiry in his mind. He jotted down a few notes here and there, but the material was pretty basic Youkai History, nothing he hadn't already read in a textbook. What was interesting, however, was the appearance of another teacher. A young woman who popped her head into the classroom and requested Mr. Higoroshi's attention. Sensei quickly parted from the room, instructing the class to jot down what he had so eloquently tried to inform them of before the intrusion.

What was happening? These kind of things didn't happen a lot when at school. Normally, it would be the headmaster wanting to speak about the antics of a particular student who may have gotten in trouble. Was that the case this time? The expression on his teacher's face seemed a bit more serious than that. Then again, Eva hadn't spent much time getting to know the others outside of Ashling and Gavin. What little his exposure gave him to the rest of the class, he wasn't quite sure if they actually had the potential for serious troublemaking. His head looked around like it was on a swivel, trying his best to appraise the other students. They didn't seem that out of the ordinary. Ashling looked like she was with a friend of hers in the front row, one boy in particular looked distinctly peculiar, another girl appeared shaken by even being there, the list went on and on. It just seemed like any old class to him.

Pulling out his bag, he checked the pouch that contained his coin for summoning monsters. As much as he hated his ability and grotesque third eye, it still was his only defense if something bad happened. The training his father made him do so rigorously, as much as he abhorred it, had payed off. Although he would often times summon the wrong creature, a side-effect of Yasha his age, he had been successful in summoning some most interesting creatures; the largest of which had been a capuchin monkey that had a knack for destroying things in his father's basement with a little scimitar. The memory was one of the few good times he remembered having with his father in training. Seeing the little devil go to town on his father's prized collection of memorabilia. He still didn't know if the monkey had been acting on it's own accord, or if he had planted the very idea in its little primate head.

With a sigh, he put the bag away and returned to his writing. Just another day of hating what you are, as he was forced to accept. His notebook had filled up quickly, copying the teacher's brief lecture almost word for word. Yet, he couldn't quite shake the thoughts that rambled about his brain. What did his teacher just go run out to deal with?​

Khawill

<3
Years
I watched as the lycan and the new guy attacked the group. The lycan attacked with a fatal intent, something that disgusted me. After the fight was over, the two boys who were still conscious ran away, leaving the one I knocked out alone. The werewolf that helped us began giving me orders, as if I was stupid. "My name isn't Fry" I said bitterly, mostly because I had pretty much lost that fight. I looked at the unconscious boy, realizing that I had struck him harder than I intended. "It is Frio, and you can take the lycan back to class if you want. I'm going to take him to the nurse." I pointed to the werewolf. "Maybe I'll talk to the headmaster, take most of the blame." I'd been through this before, the more trouble this causes the longer I will have to deal with it.

"Can't believe it is this early and I'm already going to get in trouble." I sighed. I slung the werewolf over my shoulder, lucky for me he was in his human form. I had a few sores, which I didn't notice until I was moving. I winced, my statement was right, i wasn't strong enough. "If anyone asks, just say the lycan fell, if they insist it was a fight, tell them he wasn't a part of it." Rumors of an aggressive lycan would cause more fights, "Thanks for the help, I guess." I walked down the hallway, carrying this unconscious teen, the halls were empty.

When I got to the nurses office, I was out of breath and more sore than before. "What happened?" The nurse exclaimed.

"There was a fight..." I said exhausted. I placed him on a nursing bed.

She looked over him, and checked his pulse. After she was done doing check ups, she looked at me like very nurse, teacher, and adult ever has. "You should be ashamed of yourself, this boy is very close to critical condition. Lucky for you he will be fine." She walked to her desk and wrote the note I was very used to. "Take this to the office." She said venomously.

The whole time I stood silently and apathetically. I picked up the note and walked to the office, already aware of what could come next. I eventually came to the office and sat down, waiting to be called on.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
∣ 30%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Four
Disobedience and Neglect

Solo watched as his roommate - Viola or something - carried off the boy. The werewolf that was supposedly on his side had scared off the other ones; his lackeys, assumingly. "Hey..." Solo coughed, struggling to keep his own body upright, determined to at least try to look like he was fine. Pride would not let him show weakness, if he could help it. "I don't understand... You're a werewolf... Our kind hate each other. Why would you help me? What good is it to you whether I die or not?" There was no doubt pain and slow agony in his tone.

Struggling to stand upright, he veiled himself in the human form (with wolf ears and tail, mind you) and found himself immediately struggling to stand, fortunate only in the fact that a wall was immediately nearby to prop himself up. Disguise or no, he was covered in bruises, scratches and welts. His clothes were torn in places, and blood stained the right side of his torso, which he held onto with one hand. "Unless... You wanted to make the killing blow... At your mercy, I ask that you end it quickly. I think I've gone through enough pain." He lowered his head, closing his eyes. Silently he anticipated a killing attack at any moment.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - The Truth Unfolds

Soon the whole class was piled up. I'm glad I'm not sitting in the middle. Once everyone was seated, well, almost everyone, Higoroshi-sensei started with the lesson. I know he's a teacher, but Higoroshi-sensei is still a monster. I'm terrified of monsters, so this environment won't suit me.

What I was learning about was the Youkai. Honestly, I didn't want to hear any of it. Higoroshi-sensei mentioned snowman & woman who can use ice at their will. Lamia, also mentioned, are partly snake. Scary! I had my chin on the desk still with my hands over my head, shaking from head to toe. I know more monsters, & I can already imagine what they could look like. All those scales, the ice hair, just...

I hadn't noticed what had happened next. I was right now caught in my silent show. Yes, I'm still shaking. I payed no attention to anything whatsoever, that is until someone spoke to me from behind. I didn't see it coming. "Yeep!" I screeched, perking up with a frightened look on my face. Oh, it was just Nami. I nervously chuckled, closing my eyes with a dumb grin. I'm pretty sure the whole class heard me. Now, she continued talking. "Frankly, I'm glad that guy isn't here. Who knows what he would've done if he were still in class." That was my reply.

I notice my roommate was sitting behind Nami. What an unfortunate coincidence. "Oh, h-hey..." I greeted weakly. "I never got your name. I-I'm Takumi, b-but you can call me whatever." I turned to Nami, actually feeling a little safer around her. You know, for a monster. "This, I believe is my roommate..." To be honest, I felt awkward in this conversation. Why? Well, because I'm a human, & they're all dangerous, scary monsters who are capable of killing a human like me like I'm a playtoy!

Uh, pretend you didn't just hear that at all.

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Gideon Elias Adler​

Gideon's feet carried him hurriedly through the now semi deserted halls; his heavy, black messenger bag smacking his back with every step of his frantic jog. He couldn't believe he was now late for the first day of classes. What made it even worse, is that he didn't even have a good reason. Much to his embarrassment, he had simply lost track of time in the lunch room and never heard the other students leave while he had his headphones on. His mind raced with how he would explain to his teacher why he was late. No matter how much he tried, however, nothing came to mind that could possibly let him escape punishment. Turning a corner, he nimbly dodged another student who had evidently been running late as well. The collision was avoided by his light and nimble agility, something he always possessed being a fairy. Even when not in his minuscule form, he felt like his moves were more graceful than most, helping him succeed in many aspects or venues that required heightened agility. Still, even with his dancer like feet, he was going to be extremely late.

Brushing his hair out of his eyes, he skidded to a stop and recognized his teacher from the commencement speech yesterday. "I am so screwed," he muttered under his breath. His steps once again picking up motion, each fall of his feet sounded like a booming echo in the hallway, at least, in his mind. As he drew nearer, it actually seemed like his teacher was a bit preoccupied. Trying to ever so carefully sneak to the door, he slid it open almost silently and snuck into the classroom. He didn't hear much about what the two outside the room were talking about, but it had in fact seemed quite serious. Something about a teacher's lounge and changing somebody back. Closing the door behind him, he closed his eyes and let out a breath he didn't even know he had been holding. His eyes finally opened, only to see the already gathered class. What a way to make an embarrassing entrance, he thought. His cheeks and ears going red, he quickly lowered his head and shuffled through the now mostly occupied desks, working his way back to an open spot. Along the way, he spotted a few standouts in the crowd; a fierce looking girl with one eye, one seemingly jittery boy talking with another girl and an adorable girl with blue hair that had a most forlorn expression on her face.

Taking his seat, he quickly pulled out his tablet and began to take notes with the onscreen keyboard. Trying his best to copy everything on the board, he figured he could try and bluff the teacher into thinking he had been here the whole time, if he hadn't already been noticed in the hallway of course. The material seemed to be pretty standard and boring fair. Almost menial it looked like. If this was the extent of what they would be learning, he would most likely be very bored indeed.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Yorick Amherst Lee
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Unless... You wanted to make the killing blow... At your mercy, I ask that you end it quickly. I think I've gone through enough pain."

Fry, who's name Yorick had now learned was truly Frio (Perhaps Fry was a nickname given to him by his roommate?) had left with the fallen werewolf, and the other two had gotten away while he was talking with him. Yorick had decided to let them go, as he would not be able to take them both down if they still had energy to run. But now, the boy he had helped save had become confused even further, and was now confusing Yorick as well. He stood there while the boy closed his eyes, head bowed. He was clearly showing submission, but his words puzzled him. Yorick thought for a moment before responding.

"You ask me what I would gain from saving you, but I would gain nothing from letting you die. Dead you would not be food or clothing or anything for anyone at all, as doing that would be a crime. Also, those boys were criminals, and those who break the law must be stopped, should they not?" Yorick's face contorted to a decidedly confused expression. "What is this of our kinds hating each other though? Hate. Haaaaate." Yorick began trying out the new word, almost as if he were tasting it. "Ha-ate. Hay-tuh..." After a moment, Yorick remembered what was going on and re-focused himself. "What does this word mean? The other boy said you were a werewolf hater. If our entire kinds hate each other, does this mean I am a Lycan hater?" As Yorick continued to ramble, his head began to hurt.

What were these things? He took another moment to think. Ah, he remembered something! Yorick walked over to his bag which he had dropped when he transformed into his werewolf form and began searching through it. There it was, his prized dictionary. Yorick opened the tome and searched for that word, hate. There it was!

Noun
Intense or passionate dislike; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest

Yorick stared at the page with a blank expression. "I do not dislike you. How is it possible for an entire species to dislike another entire species? What reason would a person have for intensely or passionately disliking another person at all? Why would dislike even be an incentive for hostility?" This dictionary, instead of providing answers only brought about more questions. He stuffed the book back into his bag and looked at the boy expectantly. Hopefully he would know more than the past few people he had asked.​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin started to turn around to talk to Eva, but he practically turned into a statue when he saw who was sitting next to him. It was the dark-haired beauty from the previous day. It was Marilyn. Everything that happened the previous day rushed through his mind. She didn't seem to notice him, or if she did, she didn't acknowledge him. This was to be expected, in her eyes he was insignificant. He had hoped that she wouldn't be in the same class as him, but there was nothing to be done about it. He considered greeting her, but her greeting would be anything but pleasant.

He finally turned to Eva and said, "You don't have to apologize, I'm the one who's hiding something." He bit his lip and looked away. "I can't tell you why I wear this glove, and I can't tell you what's wrong with my hand...it's not safe for me to talk about it here." He looked somewhere else and shook his head. "It's not safe for me to talk about it at all. It's not that I don't trust you, but...the walls have ears."

After taking a moment to collect himself, Gavin put on a smile and decided that he would break down all bubbles of privacy. Well, again, it wasn't so much a decision as it was an impulsive act cased by stimulus. "So, tell me about yourself. You said you're from the human realm, right?" At this point, a lightbulb went off in his head. He had been careless, and he noticed that she knew far more about him than he did about her. "...Actually, I haven't asked yet, and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," He scratched his head for a moment, wondering whether he should ask the question or not. "But...uh...what are you? I mean, I don't want to ask, 'what type of youkai are you,' because personally I find it to be demeaning, but...well, I guess that's the question I'm trying to ask."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Classroom
~
The teacher blathered about like a goat with no head, which Elene guessed was a product of his inexperience as a teacher, as opposed to any true incompetence on his part. His suggestion that all of them originated from the same place was patently ridiculous, seeing as their diversity was only matched only by the number of fleas that no doubt lurked around the furred members of the classroom's society. There was not a single doubt in the Vampire's mind that they lurked about even now, but her skin was protected by a shield of perfume and the strength to murder those parasitic little things with a mere flick of her finger. Such imagination was what unfortunately took over her mind while the teacher talked, though it was better than her habit of carving sheet music into walls with her fingernails.

The Succubus' opinion of the affair was somewhat more forgiving, though she did wonder why the teacher bothered to scribe Youkai onto the chalkboard; anybody not knowing that word by this point in their lives would have been a bit silly. Maybe they didn't check the student files before accepting them, so there wouldn't be any troublemakers or students that needed special attention, but she trusted that the owner wouldn't harm them like that; he was apparently smart enough to build a school like this, though without any fortifiable positions to defend against their enemy, should they come with hostile intent. Ashling bit her thumb at those thoughts. She was there to learn, not...that.

As the baby-faced educator left the room to deal with a issue apparently brought to his attention, Elene turned to face Ashling with wide eyes and a slightly agape set of lips, her expression purposefully exaggerated with a shake of the head that made her curly hair bounce. The reaction was just as she expected; a slight giggle that Ashling covered up with the tips of her fingers, Although she was always there to calm down Elene should her aspirations become a bit too grand, the Vampire knew that Ashling found her reactions amusing from time to time, and there was something nice about bringing smiles to people's faces. Humor was one of many ways for her to breed loyalty.

"Well, at least he's trying, I suppose." Elene finally said with a shrug of her shoulders, though her serene voice was but a whisper in the air for want of avoiding whatever attention naturally drifted in her direction.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013

Evan Lee Gildred

"H-huh?" Eva sputtered, copying Gavin's previous shock and uncomfortable demeanor from when he asked him the question about his hand. The question he had just been asked by the other boy, was the equivalence of uncomfortableness in Eva's regard. There was no way he could answer this question in a way that protected his identity. The Mage seemed so earnest in his inquisitiveness, truly seeming like he just wanted to get to know him better. But, he couldn't truthfully answer this question. Pushing a loose strand of hair aside and tucking it behind his ear, he tried his best to maintain his composure. He suddenly felt very exposed and almost trapped. Squirming a bit nervously in his seat, he glanced at the door and wondered when the teacher would come back to resume his lesson and stop this line of questioning. After a few seconds, it seemed like salvation would never come. Deciding he couldn't just wait out Gavin forever, he finally cleared his throat and looked up at the taller boy with nervous eyes that showed he was heavily weighing his answer.

At the same time, however, what did Gavin mean that it wasn't safe for him to share about his hand? How could it possibly not be safe to talk about a member of your body? Then it struck him as to what he was hiding and he quickly banished that line of questioning in his mind. It still didn't make a whole lot of sense though? A third eye was one thing, a hand, well, that was just a hand. Everyone had those. "Uhm, yes, I am from the human realm. I am kind of half-Youkai you could say. My dad was a Youkai, my mom human, so I kind of have dual-citizenship so to speak," he joked with a small laugh, hoping to draw out the final answer as long as possible. Still no teacher. What was he doing out there, taking a siesta?

"Listen, Gavin..." He paused and collected himself, his nerves making him a bit jittery. Leaning forward in his seat, he again laid across his desk, keeping the conversation just between the two of them so others couldn't hear. "I'd love to be able to tell you what kind of Youkai I am," he lied, his voice a hushed whisper. He stopped for a second to think about what kind of scene he was possibly making in front of the others, hoping they didn't get the wrong impression, but it was better than getting found out. "It's just... dangerous for me to answer that," he spoke up once again, his eyes glassy with held back tears. "It's not that I don't trust you, but I can't be too careful." The more he thought about it, the more he realized how eerily similar his answer was to Gavin's. Maybe they did share more in common than they thought. "I'll make you a deal though." He finally smiled. "When it's safe enough for you to tell me about your hand, that very same day, I'll promise to tell you what kind of Youkai I am. Okay? That way we can help protect each other."

Sitting back down normally, he looked and waited for a reply, unsure if his answer would satiate the boy.​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ "Solo" the Lycan
Energy.png
∣ 35%
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-on.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
bar-off.png
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Five
Disobedience and Neglect

Solo picked his head back up, giving the guy a look of absolute confusion. This guy had a screw loose, or something. "You... Don't want to kill me? ... Huh. I think you're the first then." He shook his head. "Don't think I owe you a favor, or anything, but I can explain a bit further." He coughed, still having trouble keeping himself up. "Take offense, or don't, I really don't care. Werewolves are half-breeds. Wolf-people. An abomination in our eyes. I don't expect a Werewolf to understand. As for that guy..."

He glanced down the hall. The nurse's office was likely where he was now. "He and I got into a fight yesterday, and he got what was coming to him. I guess he didn't like the fact that he lost, and decided to call his were-beast buddies to gang up on me." He gritted his teeth, wolf-like fangs visible even while in his human-like form. "Just like a Werewolf to cheat and fight unfairly. They must have no pride." He paused for a moment. He was ranting about Werewolves to a Werewolf, albeit a weird one. "Look, I appreciate the help, I guess, but I don't need other people getting into my problems. If I should have died there, I'd rather I had."

He glanced outside through a window. "Our racial hatred toward each other is unchangeable. It's in our blood. I recommend you figure that out and start to hate my kind too, or else you'll be rejected by Lycans /and/ Werewolves." He sighed slightly. At least his migraine was lightening up. "I'll... See you around, or not. I don't care." With that, he turned and started to walk down the hall, staggering on occasion, and once more using the wall for support.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Kakusu
Kakusu nodded at the girl sitting in frontof him, lightly waving at her after her introduction and after she gave him awarning he returned the gesture with another emotionless nod.

"I never got your name. I-I'm Takumi,b-but you can call me whatever." said his roommate, who was sitting nextto Nami. This boy was skittish the last time they met and it seemed today wasjust a continuation. Kakusu dragged his finger across his desk with great dexterity,leaving a trail of coal on his desk and signed his name on the desk in thismanner upside down from his perspective.

"My name is… Kakusu…" he said distantly,curious why their teacher left the room but even more curious why a couple ofhis classmates were missing. Apparently this day would be a strange one butKakusu's instinct felt like it would be even more than that. Hopefully his roommatewould try to be more friendly instead of fleeting so there would be less discomfortin living on campus, after all Solo was someone Kakusu wouldn't have to interactwith on a regular basis but Takumi was different.

Kakusu looked at Takumi while wiping thecoal off his desk.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

"I'll be on my way then." Yuna-sensei left after Ryuu told her to look around for Saito-sensei who was a Mage. Ryuu opened the classroom and went back inside to resume his lesson. He found out more than half of the students found the opportunity to have a chitchat. A student with a tablet had joined them but Ryuu didn't notice him because of the circumstances. "Right… uhm… let's resume class." Ryuu started writing on the blackboard again.

"Hmmm… where was I left?" he mumbled to himself with a less cheerful expression than he had just now. "Youkai are sometimes seen as a evolution of different animals, like how the human evolved from the ape." Ryuu wrote that down on the board and turned around. "However, the person who invented this probably had thought about this himself." Ryuu wrote with big characters "Theory 1." on the blackboard.

"The theory I believe is true is simply this…" Ryuu wrote a few another words on the board. "BIG BANG." it said. "I think Youkai started to exist at a certain time from a Youkai who was born from two humans. This Youkai reproduced and so our kind started to exist, and just like human, new kinds everytime they made new generations." Ryuu turned back to the class and leaned on a table. "It's unknown how humans started to exist, and same goes for Youkai." Ryuu had still this cold expression on his face as his lecture continued.

"We only know that the theory of Youkai being evolved from Animal kinds is false, because from which Animal did snowman/woman, vampires, Succubus and Yasha evolve then?" Ryuu walked back to his desk and took a glance at the clock, it was almost time. "Your homework for the next class is writing down which of the two theories you think is true, and why you think that." Ryuu mentioned before sitting down.

"The next class will be cancelled. Entering the graveyard is forbidden, you're free to go now." Ryuu mentioned as the schoolbell rang. He had to go to the teachers lounge immediately.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: Youkai History
Classroom 13

Nami laughed at Takumi's reply, seems like he had the same thoughts about that moody Lycan puppy. The boy behind her was Takumi's roommate it seemed, luckily he wasn't aggressive like his opponent in the Cafeteria. He wrote down his name in the coal he left on his desk, so this meant he was a Youko? His name was Kakasu…

Nami smiled and nodded. But just when she was about to resume the small chitchat, Higoroshi-sensei entered class again and resumed his lesson. He seemed a little off-minded though, had something happened? They were being lectured about two different theories, and to be honest… the first theory sounded like a made up story. Youkai evolved from Animals? No… just no…

Class ended soon after Higoroshi-sensei was done with his lesson. They got homework, something that should be done within 10 minutes. And next class was cancelled? What the hell had happened? They were even disallowed to enter the graveyard… this was so weird.

Nami stood up and packed her stuff, she wanted to find out why they were disallowed to enter the graveyard. "I'll be taking my leave, see you later~" She said to both Takumi and Kakasu before she left the classroom and walked through the hallways.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin sighed at the Yasha's proposal. It was indeed a fair deal, but to Gavin it basically meant "I'm not going to tell you". He couldn't argue with it because, well, he was technically keeping from her the exact same thing she was keeping from him. Though, there was the chance that her secret was indeed more dangerous to reveal than his own. Gavin was just being cautious, he had no idea what the repercussions of being a demon would be. There were other demons after all, such as succubi and, in some schools of thought, vampires. He knew this, but they were not the same as him, they are a danger to society whose sole purpose is to destroy and practice what some beginner grimoires would call "the darkest of the dark arts". It was another way of saying they were "evil", but evil wasn't a word used often between magi due to it's deceptive simplicity.

"I won't need to tell you," Gavin said. "My time here will most likely be less than peaceful, and what I am...the reason I'm here...everyone will know." He chuckled inadvertantly. It wasn't the stereotypical laugh that antagonistic characters in media would make, but it was reminiscent of one created out of desperation, though his smile seemed to contradict such desperation. He turned around in his seat as the young teacher reentered the room.

From there on, the class went into a spiral. He took out his notebook and paper, but as the teacher explained his theories and wrote them on the board, all Gavin could do was clench his teeth and grip him pencil in his fist. He was perturbed by the sharp-eyed scholar's theories, and he refuted Ryuu's theories under his breath, saying things like, "More times than not, vampires are borne from animals," and, "An 'Adam and Eve' theory for youkai is-" before restraining himself via applying pressure to his grip. This was one of those classes where he wanted to stand up, point at the teacher, and yell, "Objection!" He was a big Ace Attorney fan.

Ryuu told the class their homework and that their next class was cancelled, as well as the fact that they were not to go to the graveyard. Gavin went to flip his pencil between his fingers...but there was nothing there; all there was was a black residue on his left palm and the desk below it. It seemed that, due to his rage at the teacher, he ended up incinerating his pencil, reducing it to nothing but char, soot, and few small pieces graphite. He sighed and wiped the leftover pencil off of his desk onto the floor below. He put his rather small notebook, which was more of a notepad, back into his pocket, and picked up himself along with his grimoire. "Well, I'm off to the graveyard. Later, Eva, it's been fun." He turned to Elene, regardless of whether she was paying attention or not, and said, "I bid you adieu, madam Marilyn, and you too," He gave his attention to Ashling, "Madam." With that, he made his way back to his dorm in preparation to head to the graveyard.

It wasn't so much because Gavin was curious or that there were rules in place that he wanted to head to the graveyard, rather, there was one more school that was within his pact to practice: Necromancy (and Conjuration). It was never something he intended to study, but he knew a relatively good deal of beginner material. He didn't really want to mess with the dead, but it was better than killing some non-sentient youkai and using their corpses as his practice material.

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Kailey Marks
Classroom 13
________________________________________________________________________​

I heard footsteps coming into the classroom, then the teacher came back in. Oh joy. I sighed of boredom quietly as the teacher had begun to talk about the Youkai History. He started blabbering about Animals and something, but who cares right? Like, history has to be the most boring lesson ever. Just sitting ,watching the teacher talk about un-interesting stuff. Sure some people like it, but who would really wanna know how Youkai started? Not me that's for sure. Ewww, and wanna know what I noticed? the teachers hair is greenyuuuuuck! (Me: I don't got nuthin against green hair just saying!!~)

The word homework had caught my ear. I frowned, hearing the teacher say to write. Blehhh. Then the school bell rang. Yes!! Finally this terrible lesson was over! I was one of the first to get up and get going. And then I heard something interesting// apparently the next class would the canceled and we couldn't enter the graveyard? Whoop's, shouldn't have said that im off to the graveyard nowzz! Yea I know he said not too, but im curios. And asking him won't help. Will it? Nah what am I thinking. I sighed happily that the class was over and made my way outside the class room, in the hallways.

Okay, so now I just need a map to the graveyard... Maybe I could ask someone? Someone who's nearby.... Or a teacher who wouldn't know about it? Like janitor or cafeteria lady or whatever. Oooo who's that! I saw someone heading outside not to far away, I made my way over to him and tapped his shoulder. He had dark brown hair and was wearing a black top (clue: Kion ;D) "Hey, do you know the way to the graveyard? I sorta don't know my way round here so yea."

I gave a tiny smirk and waited for this guy to reply.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin stopped dead in his tracks and turned towards the girl slowly and mechanically. Did he really look like someone who would know the way to the graveyard? Did he look creepy or necromantic? Maybe it was his color scheme; he wasn't wearing a large pointy hat and a magic wand, but thinking about it he did look like a goth. This bothered him a little.

When he finally saw her, his eyes widened. The first thing that came to his mind was "FURRY". The word rang loud in his head, causing his mind to go haywire. Furries weren't much his interest, but he'd never really thought about actually meeting one in real life. It seemed as if everything he thought to be fantastical and surreal was now the opposite. Once his eyes returned to their normal size, he thought for a moment. He wasn't planning on taking anybody with him for a couple of reasons, one of which being that they would be subjected to illnesses such as death. So, he continued to think, they he tried not to make his plotting too apparent. No, instead of looking like he was thinking, it looked like he was staring angrily. Then, he spoke.

"Didn't you hear what Mr.Higurashi* said? No going to the graveyard!" He said, with exaggerated motions. "Do you even know what could be over there? I'll tell you what! Zombies, skeletons, ghouls and ghosts!" His lie was overly simple and he knew it, but he was having a little too much fun to stop, making faces and expressions as he listed off the horrors that he completely made up. Still, he wasn't completely lying- well, he was, but he theorized that such things, for the most part, may be over there. He had no idea what to suspect. Still, he was embellishing; the campus as a whole would not be safe if volatile creatures roamed so. "Cadaver's rising from the grave, hungering for flesh. Souls of dead humans longing for bodies to make their own! The reanimated bones, cracked and worn from Father Time's mighty axe, filled with malevolence and festering with night crawlers, spiders, and other creepy crawlies!"

He cleared his throat and regained his composure. "As such, it's no place for a buxom lass such as yourself." He was emulating Higoroshi at this point; he was not a misogynist, and wouldn't say things to suggest such normally. He walked away in a hurry, looking back to say, "Name's Gavin, by the way. If you're really looking for trouble, go to the main office and ask for a map." With that said, he departed from the room.

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Hallway

Okay, so first this guy turned around like a robot and then stared at me like I was his long lost sister. Seriously, do all guys open there eyes when they look at me? Im not a, ughhh whats that word... Oh forget it! I stared at the guy un-patiently, and noticed he was staring a little... angrily? What the? What did I ever do to him? Then he had begun to speak. He started blabbering about dying and monsters, ghosts and all of that stupid stuff. I mean, why would a school even have a graveyard if it had that stuff in it? seriously, im not dumb.

I waited for him to stop talking , when he had apparently called me buxom lass what does that even mean?! Then, of course, he began to walk away. But turned and said some stuff that I didn't care enough to listen too. I cleared my throat. "If you thin you can just walk away and not even tell me where I can find a map without getting asked why I need one, you'r wrong! Cuz im not leaving till you tell me the directions to the graveyard!" I stomped my way over next to Kion. "Im goign to follow you around till you bring me to the graveyard, since obiously you seem like you know the way round here.

"Kailey by the way, just so you won't call me 'buxom lass', 'kay dude?" I crossed my arms and kept walking next to him. If this guy want;s to or not, he's gonna bring me to the graveyard.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Outside

"Tch..." Gavin scoffed. This girl wasn't as simple as he thought she was. He continued to walk and thought about a way out of the situation. Maybe... He thought. Maybe she'll be the first to know. Once outside the School Building, Gavin stopped dead and sighed. It appeared he wasn't going to be able to stop at the Boy's Dorm like he'd planned. There was something else he had to do before he could even get any work done at the graveyard, lest his whole trip be a waste of time. It was also what he needed to test these He turned to the "Buxom Lass" and said, "So." He got in close to her, moving his face close to hers, and raising her face by gently placing his finger on her chin. He looked into her eyes with far more gentle a look than the one from before and said, "Are you willing to go to Hell for me?"

He slowly moved away from the girl and looked around to see if anyone was watching. He took off his glove and put it in his pocket, revealing the pentagram on left hand. He then put his right hand on his left arm and closed the three fingers, barring his pointer and middle fingers, on his left hand that he was holding out. He then started to trace a pentagram into the air as he said the phrase, "You want and want, but are never sated. I am a man that is to be fated. I call to the, Mammon! Take my hand for Conjuration!" As the phrase was spoken, the pentagram on Gavin's right hand grew brighter and brighter, creating a vivid and glorious purple phenomenon. A smoke started to envelope Gavin, and as it did, he grabbed Kailey by the hand, and the two disappeared into thin air.

'Twas but a blink of an eye, it felt like. The two stood on a platform in an ominously large room. It was so spacious, you could not see the bottom, and the top was so high that you felt nauseous just looking at it. It was quiet, probably the most quiet Gavin had ever been in the presence of. All that could be heard was the breathing of Gavin and his furry coed. The silence was terrifying, it almost made him want to jump into the abyss below or just scream so that there would be some form of noise. It was indeed nerve-wracking. Gavin waited for...Mammon supposedly, Mammon being the Prince of Greed. He'd never met the guy, nor had he met any of the other princes of Hell (not even his master, Beelzebub), so he wasn't exactly sure what to expect. However, given the look of the domain, he was probably very large and menacing looking. Well, stereotypically, at least.

"You are indeed a strange one..." A roaring voice seeming to come from all sides said. It was disembodied, but regardless, Gavin looked in all directions trying to find it. It reminded him of the voice of God as it was often represented. "Asking to gain more demonic power, despite the yearning to be rid of it altogether. Indeed, you are not the first to do this, and you certainly are not the last." It was no surprise that Mammon found it strange, partially because it was a little weird that he was doing this at all, but also because Mammon was the Prince of Yearning and Desire, so something such as this would be eye-opening. "You both seem to have come here as a result of Greed, and as such, I shall spare your right hand from the chains of my pentagram. Instead, you shall be given a hexagram on your left hand in place of the pentagram you have now. There is but one catch: you must receive The Leech's Kiss from the Devil Woman in the next 24 hours, Lest your right arm rot and fester and the left be covered by the mark of Baal."

Gavin tried to ask questions, but immediately after he uttered his final words, Mammon sent Gavin and Kailey back to the youkai realm. Gavin was...shocked by all that had happened. He needed time to grasp the events that had just transpired. He looked to Kailey and said, "I trust that you won't tell anyone about what you just saw..." He looked away for a moment. "A-anyway, we should be on our way to the graveyard, right? Let's go."

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Kailey Marks
Outside

Now we were outside, and so far no graveyard in sight. From where I was now I could see the boys dorms, and of course grass and all that kind of stuff, but no graveyard. Then Kion had begun talking, all he had said was 'So'. Okay, 'so'. That works. Then he moved his face close to mine, what the? I kept the same expression, not knowing if I should complain, or just go with it. Kion then gently places his fingers on my chin, slightly lifting my head. I felt paralyzed. Then he had said if I wanted to go to hell for him? what?! No way I would! Hardly even know him. When he moved away, I blinked and felt normal again.

Ya know what, this guys a weirdo. Now that iv'e put that out there, let's continue. I watched Kion grab something out of his pocket.... a shape? Uhmmmm, okay. I stared blankly as he started doing some random stuff. Probably not random to him, but to me yes. Yea, maybe I shoulda just got a map. Oh wellz, atleast I don't gotta read to get there. One of the things I hate about maps. Yup. How you gotta read anf figur out where to g--. I stopped my thinking when Kion grabbed my hand. Only now I noticed there was smoke, and in less than a second they were gone.

Well not really gone, just like brought to anther place you can say. It was... really quiet here, and so big. I looked down and I was standing on some sort of platform. Looking further down, you couldn't even see the floor. And the top. Bleh, I don't feel so good. I was about to ask Kion where he brought us, but before I had the chance a booming voice spoke. It had said that I was a strange one, or Kion. Can't tell who it's talking too. The voice seemed to come from all around the room, like a god was talking. It began to say we came here for greed and power and that kind of stuff. DUUUUU, false. I came here to find a Graveyard out of curiosity!

It then said some things about hands and that there was one catch, to Receive The Leech's Kiss from the Devil Woman in the next 24 hours. What?! Okay, this was officially the most weirdest moment in my life so far. And then we were back at the School. I turned to Kion with a 'whaaaaaaaaat??!!' expression, and he had told me not to tell anyone what I saw. And then said that we should get over the Graveyard. I cleared my throat. "Yea, totally causal, I see things like that everyday." I said sarcastically.

I crossed my arms, I ain't going till he explains what happened. "So, what was that then? Some sort of different universe where everyone is in a giant room or what?"

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Outside

"What?" Gavin said in surprise, his eyes wide and any signs of fatigue or worry from what just happened. She really didn't know what just happened! Any worry that he might be exposed completely disappeared. He wanted to smile and laugh, but he didn't, he preserved himself. He no longer had to worry about her blabbing off about what just happened, and even if she did, it was unlikely that anyone would believe her. Instead, he kept a straight face and explained things to her the best he could.

"That was hallucinogenic magic, otherwise known as illusory or illusion magic, that I used to try to dissuade you from coming along. I wouldn't want a precious kitten such as yourself to get her, but you are so stubborn!" He clenched his fist at the last five words. "It was not real, it was an illusion...and sadly, it failed. If you truly want to continue on, be my guest." With that he started to walk towards the graveyard.

On the way, he remained in thought. You must receive The Leech's Kiss from the Devil Woman in the next 24 hours, Lest your right arm rot and fester and the left be covered by the mark of Baal, He thought to himself. The phrase rang over and over again as he tried to decipher its meaning. My left arm being covered by the mark of Baal is no mystery, my left hand is already stained with it, he thought, looking at the hexagram on his naked left hand. He reached into his pocket and put his glove of sealing back on, so as to avoid any potential watchers from getting a glimpse. The Leech's Kiss from the Devil Woman...The Leech's Kiss from the Devil Woman... He read it over a few times in his head. The Leech's Kiss from the- He stopped in his tracks once again, as had already done two times before. His face turned crimson red from anxiety and embarrassment while his clenched fists seemed to betray such emotions. Devil Woman. It didn't take him long to figure out who the Devil Woman was, after all, it was a name that he used for her. It was Marilyn. This meant that the "Leech's Kiss" was definitely not a peck on the cheek or the lips.

He started to sweat, and he wasn't the type to become nervous so easily. He wasn't ready for what was to come. Granted, he did fancy Marilyn, but his study on vampires had let him to understand what a leech's kiss from one felt like. There were several interpretation, but he knew which one was most likely, given the circumstances. This made his heart beat fast. He knew there wasn't much to worry about. She wasn't going to kill him because he belonged to her and she could make use of that. What scared him was the feeling itself which would no doubt be pleasurable on his part. He had nothing to worry about, but he did anyway. In fact, he wasn't even sure why he worried about the whole thing. Maybe it was because it was his first time being "kissed by a leech". That was probably it. It may also have been because, should he be kissed, he would lose himself to her. Lust would overcome him, and he might even fall in love with her, truly becoming the perfect servant.. Man has fallen in such a way in the past.

It didn't matter, though; it had to be done, and thinking about it wouldn't help. He liked his right arm not being a dumbell made of festering flesh filled with rotting holes and bugs eating through his dead skin, and he didn't want his left arm to become a complete tool of destruction. If he had to receive a kiss from a leech to to do so, then so be it. He continued on his way to the graveyard to practice his newfound abilites (or rather, his newly unchained abilities) granted from the pact with Mammon.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll looked up at the board as Higoroshi-sensei started class only to be interrupted when a girl entered late. Though Cheryll didn't pay any attention to the girl or her punishment for being late to class. Cheryll brushed a piece of her white blonde hair out of her eyes and straightened her glasses yet again. For they kept sliding down the end of her nose and it was starting to annoy her. AS Higoroshi-sensei began his lecture on Youkai History Cheryll wrote down every word he said, even though she already knew everything he was telling them about. Suddenly though another teacher entered the room and asked for Higoroshi-sensei to go with her, and he left the room telling them to write down what was on the board. She had already done that so as soon as the teacher left Cheryll picked up her book and started reading where she left off.

Fairies

Fairies in Youkai Academy are different from storybooks. A Fairy is the kind of Youkai that makes contracts with other Youkai's or humans and try to make their wishes comes true, but these mostly backfire. If you would ask a Fairy to clean your room, she'll make a contract with you and asks for something in return, this can be anything, from your soul 'till your most important possession. Once you come back home the Fairy threw away everything in your room or made it explode, like this she "cleaned your room" and you have to keep your promise and give her whatever she asked for.

Fairies also posses a mirror. This mirror is dangerous for Youkai since it can reveal their real forms and they can't go back to their human forms for awhile. Fairies have magical powers, these are limited with only one element though. Further there is not much special about a Fairies form, they have wings and are very small, mostly only 5 to 20 inches

Cheryll smiled to herself as she read that page of her book and wondered if there were any fairies at school, but she wasn't going to search for one, reveling your form was against the rules. As she flipped the page to the section on Crow Tengu Higoroshi-sensei re-entered the room. Marking her place in her book Cheryll grabbed her pencil and took her notes as the lesson continued. When the homework was announced at the end of class her mind filled with ideas right away. She was a little disappointed the next class was canceled, and when Higoroshi-sensei said to stay away from the graveyard she nodded. She wasn't going to break the rules. Gathering her stuff Cheryll quickly left the room not talking to anyone. Within minutes she was in the library and sat down with a sheet of paper to start her essay.

Last edited:
Back