• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Added a crapload of Gen I Pokemon. Just look at how much is completed in the first post lol.

Credits to these people:
Cubone back - dreamengine
Marowak back - dreamengine
Voltorb back - PJBottomz
Electrode front & back - PJBottomz
Diglett back - PJBottomz
Arcanine back - dragonflye (I didn't use your front sorry)
Muk front & back - 11bayerf1
Dugtrio back - Rizon

I have a Backsprite from Absol:
untitledtsuzh.png
That's better but I'm not accepting it either. It still looks incomplete, some parts such as the neck fur doesn't look smooth.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Amazing! Just 22 more Kanto Pokemon to go! :O It is amazing how far this project has come!

Btw, a little off-topic but Chaos Rush; I discovered another thread by you that provided alternate 2nd frame sprites for Emerald made in the style of the FRLG sprites. I did a bit of searching but I couldn't find an Emerald patch that used these sprites, do you happen to know of any?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Btw, a little off-topic but Chaos Rush; I discovered another thread by you that provided alternate 2nd frame sprites for Emerald made in the style of the FRLG sprites. I did a bit of searching but I couldn't find an Emerald patch that used these sprites, do you happen to know of any?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023

Spoiler:

Well I'm sorry but apart from it being slightly off-topic I really don't know what the problem is in me asking this. Chaos has made it very clear that this thread is about using 4th and 5th gen sprites WITHOUT a 2nd frame version, so I'm not asking for those. I was just mentioning one of his older projects since Emerald isn't catered for in this project specifically and the 2nd frame custom FRLG sprites aren't all available in their original uploaded locations anymore.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Well I'm sorry but apart from it being slightly off-topic I really don't know what the problem is in me asking this. Chaos has made it very clear that this thread is about using 4th and 5th gen sprites WITHOUT a 2nd frame version, so I'm not asking for those. I was just mentioning one of his older projects since Emerald isn't catered for in this project specifically and the 2nd frame custom FRLG sprites aren't all available in their original uploaded locations anymore.

The thread is here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222966

Also I've added Sneasel's front and Seviper's back to my previous post, but I'll post them here anyway
for conveniences sake.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Aaaaand now Gen I is complete.
2uj5c3b.png

ndwmex.png

If any of you guys were wondering why I made some Gen IV Pokemon that were related to Gen I Pokemon had altered color palettes, hopefully this justifies why. Particularly, Magnezone and Munchlax sprites might have looked odd at first, but put them right next to the Magneton and Snorlax sprites and you'll see haha

Last edited:

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Whoa, Gen I has been finished?!
This is so wonderful! :D

By the way, I can't do the front sprite of the Suicune trio, it's beyond my ability at the moment.
The sprites were terrible.

Anyways, I'll help with Gen III.

EDIT:
pw6YtxC.png
wiYToX1.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
There's a problem with Exeggutor.
There isn't anymore. Try re-downloading/re-clicking on the link, because I noticed that problem a week ago and already took care of it. I just checked with the most recent download and there's no problem at all, I inserted it into my hack just fine.

MrDollSteak

Years
Okay after Rizon mentioned he was having trouble resizing the
Legendary Beasts, I decided to give it a try. I've resized all of
them to 85%.

Spoiler:

Marohak

Asker of Dumb Questions
Years
This isn't a request, I know this isn't a request thread.
But from what I've seen you and your team are the best resizing/indexing team so far.

Will you move on to Trainer sprites? I wanna use BW and DP trainer sprites but I can't find all the ones I want.

Keep up the great work!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
This isn't a request, I know this isn't a request thread.
But from what I've seen you and your team are the best resizing/indexing team so far.

Will you move on to Trainer sprites? I wanna use BW and DP trainer sprites but I can't find all the ones I want.

Keep up the great work!

Although I don't think Chaos plans for that, the same guidelines for resizing a Pokemon can probably translate into resizing a trainer sprite. Just keep everything smoooooth.

MrDollSteak

Years
I have made rayquaza's sprite.
I think it looks great!
I thinks its good enough to be posted! :)

This is the same Rayquaza front sprite that was posted by LCCoolJ95,
which wasn't accepted. Also you should probably say you got it from
him anyway, rather than claiming it was yours.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I will get to them eventually. Starting October 12th, I will not be visiting any Pokemon sites for a couple months for obvious reasons. Feel free to continue making contributions during my absence.

I have made rayquaza's sprite.
I think it looks great!

View attachment 69638

I thinks its good enough to be posted! :)

Its available if anyone wants it.

DISCLAIMER!!!
I don't own the front sprite.
credits go to LCCoolJ95 for front sprite.
I made the back sprite!

Sorry but I am not accepting these. These look very incomplete, it looks like you just resized it and barely cleaned it up.

MrDollSteak

Years
This is not for the ds styled 64x64 sprite resource.
I can already tell Chaos Rush isnt going to post this.

If it's not for the DS Style 64x64 Sprite Resource why have you posted it to the
64x64 DS Style resource. If you know Chaos Rush wouldn't accept it, again why
would you post it. I just don't get it. Put this somewhere else then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back