• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen May CoroCoro! Four New Pokémon Revealed!!

Which Pokemon do you like the best?

• Elikiteru

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • Gogoat

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • Yayakoma

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Yamchan

Votes: 48 39.3%

• Total voters

crimsonskarmory

Alchemist
Years
The panda and goat are by far my most favorite, and how cool is it to ride on a pokemon a bad a looking goat at that. I think the 6th gen is going to be amazing already.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
PANDAAAAA <33333333333 I love him. He may be my fav PKMN of all time :O

Anyway, have you guys heard a rumor sayi g that Yancham's evo is going to be Dark/Fighting ?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
PANDAAAAA <33333333333 I love him. He may be my fav PKMN of all time :O

Anyway, have you guys heard a rumor sayi g that Yancham's evo is going to be Dark/Fighting ?
Yes we have, hope it's true, it's a pretty good combo. If the rumor proves false and it's not Fighting/Dark then I hope it's Fighting/Grass, and is a bulky version of Breloom.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I hope Fletchling evolves into his 3rd stage as still a Normal/Flying, but with an ability to change into Fire/Flying the turn he uses a Fire attack... I think that would be cool... Picture a phoenix not ablaze, but lights itself when it attacks... That would be the most badass thing ever...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
We already have a Fighting/Grass in Virizion though, and I thought Virizon was a much bulkier version of Breloom, if you want to put it like that...

I wouldn't totally be opposed to Yancham being Fighting/Dark by any means, but eh. Some part of me just hopes that it would retain it's Fighting status, just to see if it would end up being a bulkier version of Mienshao (then again, that's called Conkeldurr, isn't it? Oh well).

Knowing how typically Pandas are, they're pretty fat and big, so I'd imagine this thing can take hits fairly well. Therefore I don't see it having too many weaknesses. So I see it either being pure fighting all throughout it's evolutions or just Fighting/Dark.

I don't really think rehashing stuff is really of big concern for Game Freak honestly, as there's always a plethora things that can be pointed out that they rehashed (starting rodents and birds being the first to always come to mind), so I could easily see Grass/Fighting happening. I mean, pandas have such a large reliance on nature (Live in trees, eat bamboo) that from a real-world standpoint it'd make sense. Of course, this isn't the real world, so they could do anything they'd want with it. I do like the Dark/Fighting combo actually, although the rumored evolution method is kind of odd o.o

I hope Fletchling evolves into his 3rd stage as still a Normal/Flying, but with an ability to change into Fire/Flying the turn he uses a Fire attack... I think that would be cool... Picture a phoenix not ablaze, but lights itself when it attacks... That would be the most badass thing ever...

I feel that like for a starting bird that'd be a very odd thing to have. HOWEVER, I very much like the idea, so it'd definitely be cool to see it! Kind of like its own version of Relic Song. I wouldn't bet on it personally, but it could happen!

Years
I agree, it would be cool, maybe it'll have an ability like Ignite which allows it to change forme when using fire moves.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I agree, it would be cool, maybe it'll have an ability like Ignite which allows it to change forme when using fire moves.

That reminds me of another thing, hopefully form changing looks cooler instead of a fade to switch like it does now... The phoenix could literally just flare up or something when it does the fire attack.

It would be cool to do this when expecting an opponent to use a Fire/Ice/Steel move so that you move first, change type, and weaken the strike on your Pokemon and gaining the STAB effect from three different moves (Fire, Normal, and Flying). Changing your type would also increase your weakness range, so it has a drawback too.

Years
I also hope they make the forme change in battle look cooler, same with transform.
I'm thinking that Helioptile may evolve into a large mechanical looking lizard.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Actually, now that I think about it, don't you think that Panda would be a more offensive version of Snorlax? Like, totally let it sink in! Pandas are huge. Albeit of course, not as big as a snorlax, but still pretty fairly big. I can imagine it being a physical tank of some sort. n_n;
I see Ash catching one, and eventually it has a play date with his current Snorlax. But that's anime discussion, so...

I never thought of it this way, but imagine if it was a pre-evo of Munchlax and Snorlax. It gets lazier as it ages. Sweet. But this bear will have its own evolution, I'm sure.

Cyclone

Years
I see Ash catching one, and eventually it has a play date with his current Snorlax. But that's anime discussion, so...

I never thought of it this way, but imagine if it was a pre-evo of Munchlax and Snorlax. It gets lazier as it ages. Sweet. But this bear will have its own evolution, I'm sure.

Cyclone
Munchlax is a baby Pokemon and baby Pokemon don't have pre-evolutions, also Munchlax is Normal and our newest Panda is Fighting. Maybe our Panda become meaner rather than lazier...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years

Cyclone

I feel like we already had to force Snorlax with the Full Incense to even have it breed Munchlax, just giving it another pre-evolution would just be really odd. Especially since Pancham really does strike any similar aesthetic to me other than color scheme. Plus Munchlax and Snorlax definitely aren't pandas either. I think Pancham is definitely going to have an evolution (obviously), but definitely not to anything existing.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I really hope Pancham's evolution doesn't come with boxing gloves on or shorts. I don't know why, but that thought just occurred to me and I really don't like the picture in my head. I hope they keep its evolution simple, but still intimidating enough.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
That darling little bird gave me hope for this generations designs (not that the others were bad, they just didn't stand out much to me.)
It's very appealing and I'll definitely be getting one if it evolves into a decent flyer.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I'm interested if it'll become Fire/Flying. Much more interesting if Yayakoma can be caught early on! Typically we have to wait sooooo long to get elemental types outside the starters :(

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
That'd be nice, but grass being caught early on is typical. Fire types you have to wait until after the middle of the game basically.

Kanto, Johto... What were the first Fire types available? Is it not Vulpix / Growlithe, whereas they're found near Celadon in Kanto and Goldenrod in Johto? Still a ways in... Yet Oddish and Bellsprout are available by the second and first gym respectively.

Then Hoenn, there was Seedot/Lotad for Grass types before any gyms became available. There was even Ralts the Psychic type, which is as unordinary as the Ghost type Ghastly at Sprout Tower in Johto! I can't even remember where you find the first one in Hoenn, but I reckon it's by Flannery's Gym, which is about half-way through the game :(

Then there's Sinnoh. Barely added any Fire types to begin with - what? Five? - and I don't even remember when you find the first one. Yet, you quickly found Grass types such as Budew and Cherubi early on i.e. by the Windmill.

Unova you could catch Pansear pretty early on; same goes for Victini if you got that early event. Pansage is in the same boat, though, but there are even more Grass types than it: Cottonee, Petilil and Sewaddle can all be caught relatively early on.

Pattern being that Grass types are common early Pokemon. Fire types need some early-on love.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Pancham reminds me a lot of this Fakemon created way back in 2002

Capture_zpse8849a5c.png
Capture2_zpsd11a7d11.png

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
The designs are very good except for the bird. It looks... wimpy? Hope it evolves into a beastly Pokémon. Unfezant looked cool but was a bit of a disappointment.

Back