• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Pick up Random People Including Shadow Gimmepie and Rozu And Start throwing them around

Nakala Pri

Light 'Battle Field 3' on fire in the middle of the building, then prepare to be assaulted, abused and possibly shot by ALL of the men in the room. No, I am not kidding. xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013

Yell "Nobody move" in line of the cash register
then say that you drop your eye contact

TY

Fly a Command Center into the store while being chased by millions of Oracles (darn you Gimmepie for that)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

bashing a child against the shelves before eating its brains out, I tried it once they don't let you back in

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Eat Darkrai666 from the inside so his stomach is an empty cavity and all that is in there is a boy who is crawling out of it with his face drooling with blood and his eyes blackened... do I get sticker :D?

Nakala Pri

Start setting up your Wii and play Mario Party 8 with your friends. :D Then invite the staff, customers, etc. (don't forget to put the volume on highest.) xD

TY

Play soccer in the store and aim for the customers heads and every breakable product xD

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Ambush the customers by throwing an orange at them as weak as you can. In the process, say, "Eh."

Nakala Pri

Put on a Darth Vader uniform and use the force to strangle EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! :D If that doesn't work, threaten to blow up Earth with your Death Star. c:

TY

Unleash the Zerg Swarm on everyone in the store and watch the carnage as you laugh demonically >:D

Nakala Pri

Get my me and my four three besties (including JNathan) xD to rampage through the store, eating all things sweet then chuck oranges at passers-by. Maybe even set up a inflatable pool and shove the staff in there. :P

TY

Freeze everything in the store and pretend to sell ice-cream

Back