• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding & Hunting Shop

Years
BIG_BLIND'S BREEDING AND HUNTING SHOP V2.0
INTRO
Hello and welcome! This is a new and improved version of my shop, so please take a look and I hope there is something that interests you. If you have any questions, just ask.

AVAILABLE FOR BREEDING:
The pokemon listed here are just a few of the pokemon I have available. If a pokemon is not listed, please just ask and I will let you know whether or not I have one. I am also now fairly confident in IV breeding, so if you want a pokemon with 3 or 4 max IVs, it shouldn't be an issue. 5 or 6 IVs however still take some time. As of yet I have been unable to breed a 6IV pokemon.

STARTERS:
Spoiler:

FOSSILS
Spoiler:

POKEMON X EXCLUSIVES
Spoiler:

POKEMON Y EXCLUSIVES
Spoiler:

Pokemon w/ 4+ IVs AT 31​
Spoiler:

AVAILABLE FOR HUNTING:
SAFARI ACCESS
Spoiler:

AVAILABLE FOR TRADING:
These pokemon are ready to go as is. Please look copy and paste the pokemon(s) you want as it makes it easier for me to locate them. If they have been listed for a while and nobody has enquired about them, I will most likely flick them off on wonder trade to make room for others.

LEGENDARIES
Spoiler:

POKEMON READY FOR TRADE:
Spoiler:

ITEMS
Spoiler:

WANTS

POKEMON
Spoiler:

ITEMS
Spoiler:

COMPLETED TRADES​

With iAzire: Zapdos for Articuno & Articuno for Zapdos (Tradeback for pokedex entry)
With Flush'd: Japanese Froakie max IVs in Attack, Sp.Def, Speed for shiny Remoraid
With Lycanthrosis: Male HA Froakie for Charmeleon
With zroc: Male HA Riolu for Sableye & Female HA Riolu for Shuppet
With Flush'd: Mawile for Kadabra & Alakazam for Mawile (trade evolution)
With Drakath569: Male Bulbasaur lv.1: Ability: Overgrow / Adamant Nature / IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Clefairy
Female Noibat lv.1: Ability: Infiltrator / Naive Nature / IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 for Girafarig
Female Noibat lv.1: Ability: Infiltrator / Modest Nature / IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Grumpig
Male Noibat lv.17: Ability: Infiltrator / Lax Nature / IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Octillery
Female Tentacool lv.1: Ability: Clear Body / Bold Nature / IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31 for Masquerain
Male Torchic lv.1: Ability: Speed Boost / Calm Nature / IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Mightyena
Male HA Riolu 31/31/31/31/x/31 for Spiritomb

ORDERS READY FOR PICKUP
Sarcastasaurus; Electrike and Heracross
Greenguy; Houndour
HellfireKyuubi; 5IV Tentacool and 5IV HA Torchic​

CURRENT PROJECTS​
Catching a 4IV+ Ditto in safari​

In addition to the above, I am also quite happy to help with trade evolutions (i.e. trade-backs). Feel free to add me for safari, just make sure you PM/VM me so I can add you back.

Thanks and happy holidays :D

POKEMON I'M PROUD OF:
These are pokemon that I'm bragging about because I can. They may not be absolutely fantastic, but I'm happy with them, and that's what matters.
SHINY POKEMON:​
Spoiler:

LEVEL 100 POKEMON:​
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I am interested in your Abra. I do care about IVs, so I am wondering what kind of IVs it may have, i.e. whether you got it from the Friend Safari or not.

Also interested in your JPN Protean Froakie.

I see you want Octillery, and I do have a couple shiny Remoraid to offer.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
hi there, im interested in a Riolu with the prankster ability. preferably female but a male would work just fine. i can offer you a sableye or a shuppet. just let me know. Thanks

Years
Flush'd: I can attempt to breed an Abra with the IVs you are after. I got an Alakazam on wonder trade with no max IVs, but I have a couple of 2IV dittos I can work with. As for the froakie, it is also a 3IV in Attack, Sp.Def and Speed. If you let me know which IVs you are after for the Abra, I will do my best to get them, and do a double trade, the Abra and Froakie for a shiny Remoraid?

Zroc: I'll get hunting for you and let you know when I get one. Will trade for the shuppet

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Flush'd: I can attempt to breed an Abra with the IVs you are after. I got an Alakazam on wonder trade with no max IVs, but I have a couple of 2IV dittos I can work with. As for the froakie, it is also a 3IV in Attack, Sp.Def and Speed. If you let me know which IVs you are after for the Abra, I will do my best to get them, and do a double trade, the Abra and Froakie for a shiny Remoraid?
I got my Abra, so no need to go through the trouble of breeding. I can do Froakie for Remoraid.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
4914-3518-2260

Oh yeah, I might need a trade evolution within the next couple of days, so I might ask for help with that haha.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Would a shiny Magikarp be accepted? Also, exactly how far would you go for a shiny Growlithe?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Interested in:
Tentacool (IV Bred)
Aron (IV Bred preferably not Sturdy)

Have to trade (Or can breed to trade):
Mawile 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant, Intimidate
Bulbasaur 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest, Overgrow
Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant, Swift Swim
Torkoal 31/xx/31/31/31/xx Quiet, White Smoke [Egg Move: Eruption]
Klefki 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish, Prankster
Charmander 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant, Blaze
Eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest, Anticipation (HA) [Egg Move: Synchronoise]

The only ones I think are already bred are Mawile, Bulbasaur and Magikarp. I'm currently breeding lots of Eevees for myself and my girlfriend though. PM me if you need any of those, or any other pokemon in particular (I have a lot of Safaris to go into). I'm really

Years
Would a shiny Magikarp be accepted? Also, exactly how far would you go for a shiny Growlithe?
Yes it would be. Hmmm, that depends. What's your offer?

Are any of your Y exclusive mega stones up for trade?
Sorry, no. I like to hold onto them as I do use them from time to time

Interested in:
Tentacool (IV Bred)
Aron (IV Bred preferably not Sturdy)

Have to trade (Or can breed to trade):
Mawile 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant, Intimidate
Bulbasaur 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest, Overgrow
Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant, Swift Swim
Torkoal 31/xx/31/31/31/xx Quiet, White Smoke [Egg Move: Eruption]
Klefki 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish, Prankster
Charmander 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant, Blaze
Eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest, Anticipation (HA) [Egg Move: Synchronoise]

The only ones I think are already bred are Mawile, Bulbasaur and Magikarp. I'm currently breeding lots of Eevees for myself and my girlfriend though. PM me if you need any of those, or any other pokemon in particular (I have a lot of Safaris to go into). I'm really
Certainly can do those two. Which IVs would you like maxed for each of them? I'd accept the charmander and torkoal

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hi! Would you be willing to trade an Electrike and a Heracross for an Adamant Dratini with 4 perfect IV's? (Not sure exacntly which IVs, but 4 out of HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense and Speed)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Hi! I'm interested in your 5IV Tentacool and HA Torchic. How many lucky eggs do you require?

Years
I have for Trade:

Shiny Emolga,
Masquerain(For Skirskit),
Trapinch(For Vibrava),
Lunatone.

Im after:

Female HA Timid Snorunt,
Male Adamant Duskull,
Grip Claw.

FC: 0275-8299-5569 / IGN: Hako

Years
Hi everyone, apologies for any late replies, I have been without power for the past week and so haven't been able to do much. I will be trying my best to get any requests completed over the next couple of days. I aim to be online on 26th Dec from around 12noon (I'm based in Wellington, NZ) for an hour or so. I will also be changing the way I run this store, so as of this post, won't be taking any new requests until I'm sorted.

Hi! Would you be willing to trade an Electrike and a Heracross for an Adamant Dratini with 4 perfect IV's? (Not sure exacntly which IVs, but 4 out of HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense and Speed)
Yes, I am happy to make that trade :)

I want to trade a Houndour for a Lunastone
Certainly, that's nice and easy. See above post for when I'm next online

Hi! I'm interested in your 5IV Tentacool and HA Torchic. How many lucky eggs do you require?
Those pokemon will require breeding, so will take slightly longer to get ready. As I said above, I will aim to have these ready bg 26th Dec. I will accept 1 lucky egg for each pokemon.

I have for Trade:

Shiny Emolga,
Masquerain(For Skirskit),
Trapinch(For Vibrava),
Lunatone.

Im after:

Female HA Timid Snorunt,
Male Adamant Duskull,
Grip Claw.

FC: 0275-8299-5569 / IGN: Hako
I'm interested in your shiny Emolga. Will you accept both the snorunt and duskull (holding grip claw) as trade?

Last edited:
Back