• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen March CoroCoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
corocoro-april-first-leak.jpg

Its slowly coming out now. So far nothing big revealed. Will update when more is visible.

Distributed Mewtwo will know Hurricane. Will be level 100 and holding a Custap Berry. Has its Dream World ability of Unnerve
Distributed Mewtwo will know Hurricane, Psystrike, Aura Sphere, and Thunder. Will be level 100 and holding a Custap Berry. Has its Dream World ability of Unnerve. Has max IVs in Special Attack and Speed

So far there is another Mewtwo distribution for the new Movie. Mewtwo with Hurricane...not that bad, but could be worse. Rain Storm Mewtwo GOGO!

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Going to direct all discussion of Mewtwo towards the "Official Download" Discussion over in the Fifth Gen Gaming forum, seeing as its an event being held for B/W/B2/W2.

Keeping this open though, in case anything on X and Y pops up this week from CoroCoro. Since it's more than likely, should anything about the upcoming movie come up, then you guys can talk about that in the thread, Movie 16 - Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo over at Pokémon Anime.

Side note: Even though I know why it's referred to as the April CoroCoro in the title, I'm just going to change the it to "March CoroCoro" so we can keep each future thread aligned with the respective month they're released on so as to not confuse anyone.

edit: According to Bulbagarden, early reports from the original source indicate that no new info about X/Y was included in this month's issue. Meanwhile PokéBeach mentioned the March scans are usually filled with more upcoming movie details more so than new game info. If nothing happens to show up later this week, I'll go ahead and close this, but for now... it shall remain open!

I kind of had that feeling earlier when I saw we got movie scans first, but wasn't sure. :\

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
You mean we may not even get game info this month...darn we have to wait another month or until the official site is updated to get some new info then :(

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
What a disappointment. What was I getting excited for, again?

Cyclone

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Something tells me that they won't be revealing much about XY in Corocoro in the next few months before this year's E3, where they'll reveal a new trailer and all the new Pokemon. On the bright side, the lack of XY info for this month means that the Mr. XY rumor is proven to be fake after all (he said pre-evos of Pinsir and Heracross were suppose to be revealed on March).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aww, no new Pokemon this time?

Not yet! This is just the first thing shown, although leakers have said there isn't much on X/Y - we shouldn't give up, because there could still be new Pokemon to come. :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No new Pokemon, at least not this month. I still feel like we have something coming, even if small. Not the first time CoroCoro will say expect news about a Pokemon and we get diddly squat about it, remember Zorua, but god damn is it annoying not to know.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I almost contemplated staying up because I wanted to be the one who got to post this (so thankfully I slept =P). However, lack of any news isn't terribly surprising to me right now. They want to draw us out as long as possible to build up the hype. Although Hurricane Mewtwo isn't really that exciting, it has better moves to work with.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I hope there's nothing new until, like, June or something, will be fun to watch the 4chan rumor creators dying like flies until then. ^^

This time we don't have a new Pokémon starring a major role in a film (well, there's Sylveon, but...). I imagine they'll reveal all the new Pokémon in one go.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Does anyone have the April CoroCoro cover? I saw the Bessatsu CoroCoro cover and it says it will have info on the Genesect/Mewtwo movie...so maybe this leak was from that magazine?

Also, Serebii's translator Gin said that the last issue said that this one would have some more info on Sylveon, so I expect something this issue, even if it's not a new Pokémon or such.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Does anyone have the April CoroCoro cover? I saw the Bessatsu CoroCoro cover and it says it will have info on the Genesect/Mewtwo movie...so maybe this leak was from that magazine?

Also, Serebii's translator Gin said that the last issue said that this one would have some more info on Sylveon, so I expect something this issue, even if it's not a new Pokémon or such.

I don't think the cover has been scanned yet as far as I've searched.

As for the Serebii translator, apparently many people are saying he was wrong/lied. The person leaking the CoroCoro said there wasn't much in this issue, at least the early posts from 2ch and twitter did.

from Pokejungle said:
Early postings on Twitter and 2ch indicate that the issue may not have much new information about Pokémon X & Y.

I even asked around when I heard a rumor last month about this CoroCoro having more info on Sylveon. I asked for proof and other than someone on here saying it was in a Serebii news segment, no one else had ever heard or seen that in the CoroCoro scans.

I don't know which is true but right now a lot of the people going through it pretty much say the guy on Serebii lied. We'll find out later this week. If no new X and Y in the CoroCoro like the current news says, then the last guy was indeed wrong. (with all of the current guys leaking rumors like Mr.XY XD)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If that's the case I'm honestly not going to be disappointed. All the news that Mr. XY was saying would release in this Corocoro was honestly ridiculous, so it's rather relieving in a sense that this issue didn't really have anything involving X/Y.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Sylveon's type is a big point of the movie so I think the "more info about Sylveon" will only happen near the movie's release.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
It's...really a let-down, if that guy really was lying. :\ To get everyone hyped up about this month's issue, since it was supposedly big, but...if this is all we're getting, then there's really going to be a lot of unhappy Pokefans out there...

I would like to point this out: MR XY said that on the 15th of this month or we would have a video of these pokemon. Coro coro didn't have to show them off. They may have been told not to. Mr XY is probably wrong but there is a small chance he isn't.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I would like to point this out: MR XY said that on the 15th of this month or we would have a video of these pokemon. Coro coro didn't have to show them off. They may have been told not to. Mr XY is probably wrong but there is a small chance he isn't.

Any update we'd get on Pokemon.com would be from CoroCoro. So far all the updates have been grouped together with the same information. If CoroCoro doesn't reveal anything, then the chances of us getting a video on Pokemon.com or Smash are extremely low. We did get the screenies for Sylveon's video in CoroCoro leak before she was revealed. So it should happen the same way.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Mr. XY has been spinning some farfetch'd rumors (get it?) for weeks now. Supposedly leaking the entire list of new Pokémon names, claiming there will be new (pre-)evolutions for Pokémon such as Houndoom, Sableye, Skarmory and others. You have to take whatever he says with a grain of salt. Mr. XY saying we have to wait till the 15th for some video to be released by Pokemon.Com or Smash, and not CoroCoro, is just a way of stretching his rumors before people can call him out on his lies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Mr. XY actually specifically stated that pre-evolutions for Heracross and Pinsir would be getting revealed on the 15th, which would have been leaked this issue. Since nothing as been leaked with any sort of regards involving that, it's pretty safe to say that he's just been spewing random things and passing them off as rumors this entire time. Which isn't really surprising, since 4chan =P

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Any update we'd get on Pokemon.com would be from CoroCoro. So far all the updates have been grouped together with the same information. If CoroCoro doesn't reveal anything, then the chances of us getting a video on Pokemon.com or Smash are extremely low. We did get the screenies for Sylveon's video in CoroCoro leak before she was revealed. So it should happen the same way.

True but who knows they may switch it up but it's more then likely not going to happen. I do hope we get some type of news though this month.

Aerilyn: True but there was a rumor for black and white of this guy that leaked the whole pokedex with hand drawn pictures of all the pokemon before the game was even out. He lived in Spain said he had ties with GF and it was true, he had a Japanese copy of black before the Japanese did. So MR XY has a slight chance of being right but most likely isn't. Also i see what you did there. If it is true then we will see this video on friday which is an interesting time for it to come out. Mr XY is probably wrong but still has a slight chance of telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back