• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Booda! Is my hero and my original inspiration to start game making returning to the fold at long last?! Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you see the potential despite the sheer bugginess of this demo :P

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Ha no problem dude, I know what it's like developing a game so the bugginess didn't bother me. I thought the events/cut scenes in the game were especially well done and seeing new pokemon is always cool.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
RMXP trial is huge...I hope the game works when it's done.

EDIT: No such luck. After installation, rather than simply close down, it crashes :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2007
Woa Fang! How is Jacob on that there list, and I'm not? *eyebrows* I remember being there a while before he was. :P Oh well.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Herro Everyone, and why aren't I on the list? lol, But I'm happy to be on the team.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I played it the yesterday and thought it was excellent. Other than the bug that stopped me from proceeding any further, there were no other obvious faults. Anyway keep up the great work.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2008
This beta is awesome but what´s with the pokedex? I need a Pokedexscript.
And i also need a script for the PkmnBox.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2007
The demo was great and I loved the new pokemon (well I thought it was cool that you had made so many original ones at least). A couple of things were missing, but hey, you probably know that, so I won't go into it. Great job, continue this project so far its great!

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
Years
hey the demo was kickass. although the font was a bit weird. i installed them, but it still looked a bit funny. all in all, great demo. good job and keep it up!

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
i Literally thought to myself "Oh My God" when i saw your list of pokemon, Its not very often you get a good pokemon idea....but bloodyhell that list was stocked full of them!, This is a Game I Shall Definately be keeping my eye on, so goodluck with the work guys and Keep it up....dont let this project die like so many others!!!!!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
Cheers for support guys!!! Sorry about the lack of updating, trust me when I say some of the behind-the-scenes stuff is looking SWEET ;)

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
Years
Well, I made this userbar to show Fang, and he liked it so on his instructions I'm posting it here:

2nbacmw.png

Put this in your sig:
PHP:
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/2nbacmw.png[/IMG]
I support Pokémon Acanthite

Orophin

Gamer
Years
I played the demo. Storyline is awesome, I love it. You just need to improve the battle system. Its very laggy and has some glitches.
Oh, and there is no Pokemon option in the menu, even when you get a pokemon.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
New Overworlds have arrived!!! Thos of you that have already played the demo will have already seem my Shympholy, and more are being created at the moment. Here is the full sheet created by Me.

sheet1pv9.png

To see more amazing things like these, such as amazing concept art, drawings by fans, and behind the scene screen-shots, join the forums!

More Overworlds on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back