• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite charecter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
Years
If you like Hyouta could you bother to spell his horrible dub name right?

<3 Hyouta. He's so cute. ;D

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
Years
I think ash is the best, he is cool nice and a good Pokemon Trainer (plus he eats a lot like me ;))

-Amso-

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I've always liked Lt. Surge and Lance. But as for main characters I'd have to go with Misty. Best JB on the show, without a doubt.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
Years
Misty (Kasumi in the Japanese).

She is my favourite character, my favourite gym leader, and she trains one of my favourite Pokemon types - Water.

She's also pretty unpredictable. You know, you'd expect a water trainer to be all cool and calm, and then Misty turns around and has a screaming match with Ash because he's messed up...again. <3

I was always very sad that Misty was the 2nd Gym Leader, and that she was so easy to defeat. T_T Although G/S/C made her tougher =]

Seriously. I love her. She's my favourite character ever from the Series, and pretty much any Anime.
She makes May & Dawn look all prissy and girly.
The older series of the Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto are the bestm IMO.

And when Misty leaves Ash & Brock...I cry. I'm really peeved that Misty isn't in the series anymore.
BRING HER BACK NINTENDO!!!! T_T
I also named one of my dogs after her. <33

And here's the video for it, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZOblRFfeDA
<3

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
Years
I like Max.Some people say he's a nerd but he's so cool even though he has no pokemon he's just so smart like me.:)
James,because he really cares about his pokemon and of course I love his Victreebel too.:3
And Jessie because she's really funny when she's annoyed/angry/insulted.
And because of Arbok and...WOBBUFFET!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 9, 2008
my favs!...

I like Misty, Ash and James the best!!
Misty beacuse she is just plain awsome and loves water pokemon, like me!!!!
Ash because he is so kind and really talented and just the dim-witted boy will all have come to love!
James because he is sooo cute and funny! He is really good comic relief! And his cross-dressing? Don't get me started XD that was wayyy funny!! "Next time we steal mens clothes.." Yeah right, James XD

Commander_Latios

The man of Eternal Boredom...
Years
my favorite character? well, since you didn't specify, i guess i can name movie characters, so...

latias. I loved latias, she was so adorable i couldn't not like her. And i felt so bad for her, she lost her whole family throughout her lifetime.

second place would hafta be mewtwo. mewtwo will PWN YOU! i mean, seriously, he conjured up this massive hurricane by waving his hand around. Not to mention he looks awesome in a cape.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2008
I have a lot of faves but I'll try to narrow it down he he. In order:

1) James: I had an ani-crush on him when I was like 10 years old. He will always be my favorite character! I think it says something when one of the villains has a more developed personality and back story than the main character lol. I love how, even though he's a villian, he still still a sensitive guy who cares so much about his Pokemon(he even refuses to let some of them battle so they won't get hurt). In fact he's usually the one who wants to fight fairly. He's a bit dorky(lol bottles caps) but that's what makes him so hilarious(and adorable). Yay for crossdressing! :badsmile:

2) May: I always loved contests when they first appeared in the games, so I extremely happy to see a character in the anime whose goal was to become a coordinator. I'm sure many would disagree with me on this but feel like May was more of a heroine than Misty(though I still do like her as well). Unlike Misty, she didn't fade into the background so much and pursued an equally important goal as Ash(Misty never really did much to improve herself as a water pokemon trainer if you ask me). She had a pretty well developed personality(her whole view on training and pokemon changed so much by the very end) and she's so sweet and understanding. Not only that but she's so adorable!

3) Richie: Oh how I miss Richie... He gave his Pokemon the dorkiest names(Happy...) but I love him all the same. I actually liked him better than Ash back then. XD

Others I like include... Dawn, Gardenia, Jasmine, Casey(Hyper!), Harley, Misty, and Zoey.

I kinda like Butch too. Surprisingly that never-ending joke about his name never ceases to amuse me! X)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Definately Paul, he's so mean to Ash, plus he always beats Ash, Ash needs a lower confidence boost, and Paul is the one to give it to him. Plus I like Paul's attitude, Go Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back