• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Survival Challenge v2 (M) (OOC)

Years
Whilst I'd like you to flesh out his appearance a bit I'm actually happy for you to start posting based on everything else.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
done with the SU (I think) If anything needs to be changed/expanded, I shall do son without hesitating :)

Chalifoux

Years
Thanks! :D
So, currently we only free roam around the isle?

Nevermind, posted. Crappy post, but it's a post.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Soooooooooo... I was wondering if... anyone would like to interact... with me o3o
Nothing big, just an interaction and maybe a tiny battle of sorts once the second IC day begins :3

Years
I already have something planned with Kanea and Henderson sorry.

You should try talking to some of the others, I don't think Vexilum, Piez or Strikit have anything big planned.

Also, I have been thinking of allowing people to take on secondary characters, what do you think?

Years
Okay, lets start moving into day 2 - those who are stuck behind will just have to do a recap post or something. The whole RP can't wait for two people.

Vexilum

I play Pokemon to have fun
Years
My character is just trying to train in the mountains alone for now, but I'd be ok with a quick unexpected visit.

Chalifoux

Years
Holy molly, the second day is finally here! :D
Let's torment King like there won't be a tomorrow! :3

Chalifoux

Years
Let's bring this RP back to the top of th page, shall we?

Also, I posted a convenient dream sequence a few days ago :3 Gonna build up with convenient filler-esque posts and the BAM! Unexpected an overall awesome twist into King's story!

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2017
Name: Steel Senpai

Nickname(s): Steel

Appearance: Silver hair, dark eye's, always wears a white t-shirt, jeans and a black jacket

Personality: Grim and determined, dosn't have many friends but trusts the ones he has with his life.

Team on arrival: (Note: these are all pokemon I have in the games, I never use cheats so all these pokemon are legit except for Togekiss)
Gwen
Species: Gardevior
Moves:
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Inferno
Moves:
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Focus Blast
Fire Pledge

Crocky
Species: Feraligater
Moves:
Surf
Crunch
Hydro Cannon
Water Pledge

Lily
Species: Stoutland
Moves:
Take Down
Crunch
Work Up
Tackle

Spark
Species: Luxray
Moves:
Volt Tackle
Thunder
Thunder Fang
Crunch

Togekiss
Species: Togekiss
Moves:
Fly
Aura Sphere
Yawn
Dream Eater

History: Hi, my name is Steel, I was born in the Saffron City, Kanto Region, but moved to new bark town for the view I'm a strong trainer because,
unlike most, only keep my pokemon in pokeballs
when needed, they usually walk/fly/levitate, along side me, this adds to the bond with my pokemon.
Brief summary of preparation day: I opened my eyes, "ughhh" I said sluggishly, looking at my calender, "OH MY GOD" I said "TODAY'S THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT"
I got up, got dressed in my usual clothes, grabbed my pokeballs and pokemech, a creation by me, and ran out the door, strapping my pokemech to my wrist, got all my pokemon in their
ball but Togekiss and got her to fly me to the harbor, once there I ran onto he S.S Anne, just made it, I took out the rest of my team, "LETS WIN THIS TOURNAMENT GUYS"

Years
Okay Poly, you need to include a lot more information than that. I recommend reading the SUs of the others so you can get a feel for what is required. I love how you chose to write the history section in the first person though.

Chalifoux

Years
piezz and I will soon begin a character interaction, so no worries about us two :3

Also, would it be okay if I centered for a tiny bit of my post around a random wild Pokemon (*cough,cough*Zigzagoon*cough*)?

Years
I can't since I was the last too...

Elite can post since he has a response to make.
Henderson needs to help initiate our interaction.

Not sure where the others have vanished too o.O

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I can't since I was the last too...

Elite can post since he has a response to make.
Henderson needs to help initiate our interaction.

Not sure where the others have vanished too o.O

MancerNero's not been active since March and Henderson really needs to post.

Back