• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
I'll Join! Hehehe
Name: Tournoiement
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin and MEW~
Partner Pokemon: MEW!
Cutest Pokemon : Every one of them! But my cutest would be Mew and Shaymin! Mew has been my Cutest one Since the first movie and that Bubbles! Second, I loved Shaymin since Diamond and Pearl! Who doesn't want a Pokemon that makes flowers appear? :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I'll Join! Hehehe
Name: Tournoiement
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin and MEW~
Partner Pokemon: MEW!
Cutest Pokemon : Every one of them! But my cutest would be Mew and Shaymin! Mew has been my Cutest one Since the first movie and that Bubbles! Second, I loved Shaymin since Diamond and Pearl! Who doesn't want a Pokemon that makes flowers appear? :D
Welcome to the club! :D I agree with you that Shaymin is cute. I love the color scheme and it looks so cuddly. :D I also think Mew is cute, although not as cute as Shaymin or of course Eevee :p

Reactions: EB

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Name: tabor62
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin and Whimsicott
Partner Pokemon: 桜 the Shaymin

Why did I join? Because Shaymin o 3o That's also my favorite cute Pokemon, I don't have any particular reason for liking it, I just do > 3< Then again I don't really have any particular reason for most things anyways :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Teddiursa is adorable! ^__^ I always picture it with its paw in a honey pot a la Pooh. XD
I also think of Teddiursa this way too. xD It's very similar to Pooh in my mind.
Name: tabor62
Two cute Pokemon: Shaymin and Whimsicott
Partner Pokemon: 桜 the Shaymin

Why did I join? Because Shaymin o 3o That's also my favorite cute Pokemon, I don't have any particular reason for liking it, I just do > 3< Then again I don't really have any particular reason for most things anyways :P

Welcome to the club tabor :D There must be some reason why you like it. :p Do you like the way Shaymin looks, the colors, or something else?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club guys!

@milkymew and @hiinotama both ur golbat are so cute :3

gottta agree about Teddiursa it is always like a small and cute version of pooh in my mind :P

What do you guys think about Salamence? Can Salamence be cute??
xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Name: Cheezburgur5793
Two cute Pokemon: vulpix and growlithe
Partner Pokemon: Tails the vulpix
Welcome to the club! :D Why do you think Vulpix and Growlithe are cute? Is it cause they both look like they have soft fur that'll be nice to hug? That's my reasoning at least. xD I'm curious as to what your answer will be though since everyone has different reasons for liking something. :)
welcome to the club guys!

@milkymew and @hiinotama both ur golbat are so cute :3

gottta agree about Teddiursa it is always like a small and cute version of pooh in my mind :P

What do you guys think about Salamence? Can Salamence be cute??
xD
Yes Salamence can be cute! Deadly and dangerous but still cute :3
Because I love it's color scheme, it's cute, and it even grows flowers :D
Yes it is cute and the growing flowers part is adorable. That's one of the reasons why it's cute in my mind is cause it's pink and reminds me of flowers. :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yes, Salamence can be very cute. Looky~

Spoiler:

I agree that Shaymin is adorable :3 It is one of my favorite legendary pokemon. I mean, just look at it!

Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu and Furret.
Partner Pokemon: Plum the Pikachu! <3 <3 <3

I wanna join! :D

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I approve of this club. <3

Name: Narnia
Two Cute Pokemon: Drifloon and Growlithe
Partner Pokemon: Floon the Drifloon (it even rhymes, what more could you want)

Why did you join?

So cute Pokemon aren't the greatest battlers, or they aren't even mildly compared to vicious monsters such as Hydreigon. But they can prove a lot too! With their cute charm and even bulk when equipped with the right items, cute Pokemon are really fun to use. They might not look the part but they're something you should behold. I've managed to beat the game with cute things such as Wingull and Plusle making up my team and it's been great fun. In general cute Pokemon are just adorable, hence the name cute and they're really fun to use. Also Drifloon is just the cutest thing that has ever existed. :]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

Spoiler:

I agree that Shaymin is adorable :3 It is one of my favorite legendary pokemon. I mean, just look at it!

Spoiler:
Awww that Salamence is adorable. <3
Name: Gym Leader Rozu
Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu and Furret.
Partner Pokemon: Plum the Pikachu! <3 <3 <3

I wanna join! :D
Welcome to the club! :D Why do you think Pikachu and Furret so cute? Any special reason or story behind it? Just curious ^^
I approve of this club. <3

Name: Narnia
Two Cute Pokemon: Drifloon and Growlithe
Partner Pokemon: Floon the Drifloon (it even rhymes, what more could you want)

Why did you join?

So cute Pokemon aren't the greatest battlers, or they aren't even mildly compared to vicious monsters such as Hydreigon. But they can prove a lot too! With their cute charm and even bulk when equipped with the right items, cute Pokemon are really fun to use. They might not look the part but they're something you should behold. I've managed to beat the game with cute things such as Wingull and Plusle making up my team and it's been great fun. In general cute Pokemon are just adorable, hence the name cute and they're really fun to use. Also Drifloon is just the cutest thing that has ever existed. :]
Welcome to the club too! :D That's cool how you rhymed your partner's name. ^^ And yes cute Pokemon are fun to use and some can be dangerous when played right.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That's a cute Salamence :3

Username: CloysterOyster
2 cute Pokémon: Teddiursa and Growlithe
Partner Pokémon: I wanted to choose Tympole. Is that ok?

Welcome to the club CloysterOyster!
of course you can choose Tympole as your partner pokemon
Why do you think Tympole is cute?

Last edited:
Years
No fair at all, Pidgey is here yet Togepi isn't. >_> and mudkip ;___;

Name: Regeneration
Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu and Victini
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu

Why did I join?
Usually I'd say 'cause I wanted to. ;; But honestly though cute Pokemon got me into the Pokemon franchise. I switch on the TV one fine day and find a yellow mouse. 5 year old me was trapped. :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
No fair at all, Pidgey is here yet Togepi isn't. >_> and mudkip ;___;

Name: Regeneration
Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu and Victini
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu

Why did I join?
Usually I'd say 'cause I wanted to. ;; But honestly though cute Pokemon got me into the Pokemon franchise. I switch on the TV one fine day and find a yellow mouse. 5 year old me was trapped. :D
WHT?! MUDKIP AND TOGEPI ARE NOT THE LIST?!?! T_T
i though they were...they should be!!
Btw welcome to the club regeneration!

Nickle4aPickle

They/Them
Years
The first post hasn't been updated in a looooong time. :( There are a bunch of people (myself included) that haven't been added to the member list yet. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back