• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Daft Punk - Get Lucky

I never knew what the fuss behind this song was all about, the vocals didn't even fitting. But still Daft Punk are pioneers of the dance music genre so I guess that makes up for it.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Woke Up Older by The Wonder Years.

This album is probably their weakest, but man I still love it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Daft Punk - Get Lucky

I never knew what the fuss behind this song was all about, the vocals didn't even fitting. But still Daft Punk are pioneers of the dance music genre so I guess that makes up for it.

Probably because part of the vocals have Pharrell Williams in it instead of Daft Punk themselves. Still a great song imo.

Anyway

Passion Pit- Little Secrets

There's something fun about this song, I love it and everything Passion Pit makes is good.

Treecko

Years
Passion Pit - To Kingdom Come

If it wasn't obvious , I'm listening to all of their album, Matters. And I have to say, it's as great as their other albums.

Years
Armin Van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like (feat. Trevor Guthrie)

I loved this song so much right now I had to stick it on my profile.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Demon Hunter - Fading Away

Spoiler:

I've been listening to the same handful of songs today. This is one of them.
Actually, I changed the song while still working on this post, so I'm listening to something different.

TY

She has such a beautiful voice and i absolutely love this song.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Skillet - Not Gonna Die

Dipu likes the new Skillet album and wants me to listen go it. So far, I'm pretty neutral.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Teuku Wisnu feat. Shireen Sungkar - Cinta Kita (Cinta Fitri OST)
Even though this soundtrack of a certain drama is in my native language, the lyrics really fits what I'm experiencing right now, to the fact that (as the lyrics said) even though having imperfection, and the road is still long, the bonds will keep on.

Treecko

Years
Walk The Moon - Next In Line

This song starts off interesting and then ends up being pretty fun too. Listening to their self-titled debut by the way. Liking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back